Lets say God changed an entire states population over to the other sex?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Lets say God changed an entire states population over to the opposite sex? Lets say California! Men became Women and women became men! Because lets be frank a lot of people today want to be the other sex and our god has a sense of humor. What would be your reaction?

In Russia, if a male olympian athlete loses, he becomes a female athlete.
In The US it's when he wins too much.

Lets say God changed an entire states population over to the opposite sex? Lets say California! Men became Women and women became men! Because lets be frank a lot of people today want to be the other sex and our god has a sense of humor. What would be your reaction?
I'd freak out.

Matthew, I've noticed you like to post about, "sex change" a lot lately. Are you conflicted about your sexuality?

It would be one hell of a way to prove there's a god.

mmm you're also confused about God and faith as well.

First decide if you feel great comfort in being soulless or not ... make the decision and either way, things will start falling into line.

Matthew, I've noticed you like to post about, "sex change" a lot lately. Are you conflicted about your sexuality?
The election of the President was the last straw. He now sits in front of his computer wearing high heels.

Forum List

Back