I like puppies no matter what liberals say

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Liberals believe that puppies are nasty and I couldn't disagree more. Puppies are as American as Apple Pie and I can stand liberals for their Anti Puppy agenda.

Let's be honest liberals are opportunists and self centered and that's why they hate "man's best friend".

The above is the way conservatives talk about issues. They state "liberals believe flowers are dumb" and then proceed to disagree with the belief they just created

Mmmmkay.

The only problem is.....there's no evidence liberals hate puppies.

There's plenty of evidence for the shit we say liberals do.

captions-forever-12.jpg

Mmmmkay.

Sure it is, I saw a story about a college student against puppies. That passes muster for you, right?

Liberals believe that puppies are nasty and I couldn't disagree more. Puppies are as American as Apple Pie and I can stand liberals for their Anti Puppy agenda.

Let's be honest liberals are opportunists and self centered and that's why they hate "man's best friend".

The above is the way conservatives talk about issues. They state "liberals believe flowers are dumb" and then proceed to disagree with the belief they just created
I tend to be anti clown.

Mmmmkay.

Sure it is, I saw a story about a college student against puppies. That passes muster for you, right?

Hmmm. Maybe. Link it so I can read it and I'll let ya know.

8 Reasons You Should Avoid Getting A Dog When You’re A College Student

That doesn't say liberals hate dogs. Or even 1.

It says a college student shouldn't get a dog. For the dogs sake.

Liberals can't even take care of themselves.....much less a dog.

I agree with the article.

A liberal can't get through life without dozens of government handouts and welfare. They can't take care of themselves so yes....they probably shouldn't own a dog.

Not all mountain rescue dogs have a flask of revitalising cognac around their necks, nor indeed even the perceptible intension of rendering any assistance

43592_src.jpg

Last edited:
White liberals like dogs more than babies. Go spend some time in Seattle where there are more dogs than children.

Okay, okay, I know the OP wasn't being literal.

Forum List

Back