I know what islam is really about

Please post a link that proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent.
Several people here have meet your challenge, and refuted every idiotic accusation your little Islamophobic mind could dream up. :cuckoo:

So give it up Mr Fitnuts, you lost the battle a long, long time ago. :cool:

Sunnidiot......you have stated several times that you are a shrink on these boards.

Fitnah is speaking out in FAVOR of Islam.

Exactly how the fuck is that "islamophobic"? You DO realize (at least, if you really are a shrink), that "phobic" placed after a word means "fear of"?
I wouldnt say I was in favor of Islam, I say In my opinion people should know what Islam has to say about certain topics.

Several people here have meet your challenge, and refuted every idiotic accusation your little Islamophobic mind could dream up. :cuckoo:

So give it up Mr Fitnuts, you lost the battle a long, long time ago. :cool:

Sunnidiot......you have stated several times that you are a shrink on these boards.

Fitnah is speaking out in FAVOR of Islam.

Exactly how the fuck is that "islamophobic"? You DO realize (at least, if you really are a shrink), that "phobic" placed after a word means "fear of"?
I wouldnt say I was in favor of Islam, I say In my opinion people should know what Islam has to say about certain topics.

I have not heard a single word of fear from Mr. Fitnah concerning Islam Sunnidiot.

I suggest you buy a dictionary.

I find great humor in those that try fight about books and ideals that were made when people thought the world was flat.

Any religion that accepts direct violence as an answer is a violent religion. Christians and Muslims are both guilty of this throughout their entire history up till today.

I find great humor in those that try fight about books and ideals that were made when people thought the world was flat.

Any religion that accepts direct violence as an answer is a violent religion. Christians and Muslims are both guilty of this throughout their entire history up till today.

Which is kinda the reason why I'm really happy that I discovered Tao and Judaism.

Both of those theologies/philosophies are pretty peaceful, but, you are allowed to react if necessary.

Allah goes onto in the ayat 193 to command transgression against disbelievers.

Unfortunately for you, that isn't the end of the passage.

The holy month for the holy month; holy things demand retaliation. Whoso commits aggression against you, do you commit aggression against him like as he has committed against you, and fear you God, and know that God is with the godfearing. - 2:194​

You'll not be able to distort the clear injunctions of the Qur'an.

Abrogation has been conclusively disproved. Fitnuts continues to post in denial of this fact. I'll continue to post this refutation as long as he clings to his defunct arguments:

Kalam said:
The verses cited by Fitnuts, as any honest reader of the Qur'an will conclude, refer to the abrogation of previous scriptures by the Qur'an. Again, see the explanation of 16:101 and 2:106 by Islamic leader/scholar and translator of the Qur'an, Maulana Muhammad Ali:

That certain verses of the Qur'an are abrogated by others is now an exploded theory. The two passages on which it was supposed to rest, refer, really, to the abrogation, not of the Qur'an but of the previous revelations whose place the Holy Book had taken. The first verse is contained in the sixteenth chapter (al-Nahl) - a Makkah revelation - and runs thus: "And when We change a message for a message, - and Allah knows best what He reveals - they say: Thou art only a forger" (16:101). It is a fact that details of the Islamic law were revealed at Madinah and it is in relation to these details that the theory of abrogation has been broached. Therefore, a Makkah revelation would not speak of abrogation. But the reference in the above verse is to the abrogation, not of the Qur'anic verses but of the previous Divine messages or revelations, consequent upon revelation of the Qur'an. The context shows this clearly to be the case, for the opponents are here made to say that the Prophet was a forger. He was so accused by the opponents not because he announced the abrogation of certain verses in the Qur'an but because he claimed that the Qur'an was a divine revelation which had taken the place of previous revelations. They argued that it was not a revelation at all: "Only a mortal teaches him" (16:103). According to them the whole of the Qur'an, and not merely a particular verse of it, was a forgery. The theory of abrogation, therefore, cannot be based on this verse which speaks only of one revelation or one law taking the place of another.

The other verse which is supposed to lend support to the theory runs thus: "Whatever message we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or one like it" (2:106). A reference to the context will show that the Jews or the followers of previous revelations are here addressed. Of these it is said: "they say: We believe in that which was revealed to us; and they deny what is besides that" (2:91). So they were told that if a certain revelation was abrogated, it was only to give place to a better one. And there is mention not only of abrogation but also of something that was forgotten. The words "or cause to be forgotten" cannot refer to the Qur'an at all because no portion of it could be said to have been forgotten so as to require a new revelation in its place. There is no point in supposing that God should make the Prophet forget a verse and then reveal a new one in its place. Why not, if he really had forgotten a verse, remind him of the one forgotten? But even if it is supposed that his memory ever failed in retaining (which really never happened), that verse was quite safely preserved in writing, and the mere failure of memory could not necessitate a new revelation. That the Prophet never forgot what was recited to him is plainly stated in the Qur'an: "We shall make the recite, so thou shalt not forget" (87:6). History also bears out the fact that he never forgot any portion of the Qur'anic revelation. Sometimes the whole of a very long chapter would be revealed to him in one portion, as in the case of the sixth chapter which extends over twenty sections, but he would cause it to be written without delay, and make his companions learn it by heart, and recite it in public prayers, and that without the change of even a letter, notwithstanding the fact that he himself could not read from a written copy, nor did the written copies, as a rule, remain in his possession. It was a miracle indeed that he never forgot any portion of the Qur'an, though other things he might forget, and it is to his forgetfulness in other things that the words except what Allah pleases, in the next verse (87:7), refer. On the other hand, it is a fact that parts of the older revelations had been utterly lost and forgotten, and thus the Qur'an was needed to take the place of that which was abrogated, and that which had been forgotten by the world.​

meanwhile let's look at the Christian bible:

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroya them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

The Lord said to Moses, "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."

And he sent you on a mission, saying, "Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out."

I could go on, but the rules of war inthe bible are essentially the same as in the Qu'ran.

None of that applies today. That is the point of difference STH. I am free to reject and so are you. Not the case in Islam. Apples and oranges.
I believe it's been established that this isn't the case.

Both of those theologies/philosophies are pretty peaceful,

Clearly. :lol:

Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

Emphasis yours.

meanwhile let's look at the Christian bible:

I could go on, but the rules of war inthe bible are essentially the same as in the Qu'ran.

None of that applies today. That is the point of difference STH. I am free to reject and so are you. Not the case in Islam. Apples and oranges.
I believe it's been established that this isn't the case.

We do not live by The Old Testament. We do not War simply because You call God by a Different Name, nor are We called to Invade and Conquer in Gods Name. We generally rebuild , reconstruct, after Our Wars, and leave them better off, if we can. We do leave. I don't support World Domination by The USA, or One World Government. I do Support Self Determination and Respect For All of Gods children, including You. Can You say the Same? If So, can You hold to that under Pressure?

The goal of Islam is to take over the world and kill all non-believers in Islam. They are doing a pretty good job of it too. In another 10 to 15 years, if not put into check, they will reach their goal.

it's funny cuz Muslims in America and non-Muslim scholars who study the topic disagree with you. Education for the win.

They obviously aren't following their book then.:lol:

The closer Christians follow their Prophet Jesus the more peaceful and loving they get. The closer Muslims follow their Prophet Muhammed the more militant violent and hateful they get.

Oh that's a funny quote considering the more "Christian" people seem to become the less tolerant they act.

it's funny cuz Muslims in America and non-Muslim scholars who study the topic disagree with you. Education for the win.

The closer Christians follow their Prophet Jesus the more peaceful and loving they get. The closer Muslims follow their Prophet Muhammed the more militant violent and hateful they get.

Oh that's a funny quote considering the more "Christian" people seem to become the less tolerant they act.

Maybe You should Try to persuade rather than mandate.

The goal of Islam is to take over the world and kill all non-believers in Islam. They are doing a pretty good job of it too. In another 10 to 15 years, if not put into check, they will reach their goal.

How about you check the charters of the Mosques here in America. There have been Documentaries on the subject. They are here to convert.

So are the Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists.

Both of those theologies/philosophies are pretty peaceful,

Clearly. :lol:

Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

Emphasis yours.

Hey stupid......you do realize that bold face that you placed into my quote and stated the emphasis was mine is against the TOS, right? You are not allowed to change a person's quote when quoting them.

Gunny might be interested in this.

How about you check the charters of the Mosques here in America. There have been Documentaries on the subject. They are here to convert.

So are the Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists.

Do the Mormons and Seventh Day Adventists Chop off Your Head if You leave them to Join another Religion? I know you are a little slow so I would ask you to compare that Characteristic with Islam, to Kill People for Leaving Them, study it on your own, and see if you notice any subtle differences between these Religions. Like Death is totally okay with You, Like who needs a head anyway. Like it's all good man. Jackass!

"KALAM"
yak yak yak

You can have your own opinions, but you can not have your own facts.
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture726-naskh.jpg

Last edited:
Allah goes onto in the ayat 193 to command transgression against disbelievers.

Unfortunately for you, that isn't the end of the passage.

The holy month for the holy month; holy things demand retaliation. Whoso commits aggression against you, do you commit aggression against him like as he has committed against you, and fear you God, and know that God is with the godfearing. - 2:194​

You'll not be able to distort the clear injunctions of the Qur'an.
You will not be able to cloud the facts with hollow rhetoric .

2:193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

2:194. The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisâs). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allâh, and know that Allâh is with Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2) .

2:195. And spend in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allâh), and do good. Truly, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn[] (the good-doers).

:lol: Christians aren't tolerant? you're response seems very intolerant. So that must make you a Christian. :lol:

Hey stupid......you do realize that bold face that you placed into my quote and stated the emphasis was mine is against the TOS, right? You are not allowed to change a person's quote when quoting them.

Gunny might be interested in this.

I stated that the emphasis was yours because the emphasis was yours, you complete and utter moron. Go look at your own post. :rofl:

Forum List

Back