I know this guy ..

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
I know this guy ...his name is actually guy...he looks like "Jesus" and has a bike and cart and collects bottles and cans and does casual bicycle and computer repair for cheap out of his house .he is a total genius..but seems to be a bit of a Savant with a total lack of understanding of societies social norms...I told him about this person i knew that could pick any lock with a paper clip when i saw him months later he showed a box full of locks ..he had removed all the locks from all the dumpsters locked to keep salvagers out with "the trick i taught him"..all I did was tell him a story and from that he was able to figure out how to do it like an expert...then another time i gave him some old grow gear a ballast and 500 watt light and hydroponics for this little pot plant he was trying to bud and when I went back many months later to visit he had trophies for growing orchids and hilarious pictures of himself looking like some demented Jesus being awarded his prizes from all these Conservative looking ol ladies and men that had been growing orchids for a lifetime..he introduced me as" the guy who got him into orchids.".lol

Forum List

Back