Barack Obama: 'I wish I'd had a father who was around'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screw that idiot. He had it made in the shade.

My younger siblings don't even remember our father because he had a heart attack working a real job trying to support seven kids aged 3 to 17. Then my 45 year old widowed mother took over the nearly bankrupt business and she ended up in the hospital (twice) from the stress. And he has the balls to say our family didn't build that. Damn that moron makes me puke.

Not having a father, like Obama speaks about, is undoubtedly hard for kids. But, take it from me, having a father can be just as injurious or even worse.

President Obama will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents and it could well be that not having a father contributed to what he has and will become.

And, Mr H, as you well know, the president did not say that. Shame on you for continuing the lie that failed so completely at the R convention.

Four solid years of 8%unemployment, no budgets, credit downgraded, etc, yet this man is going to be our GREATEST President EVA

ObamaBots cult members are some weird and scary people

Four solid years of 8%unemployment, no budgets, credit downgraded, etc, yet this man is going to be our GREATEST President EVA

They definitely don't live in reality.

Four solid years of 8+% unemployement.

No Budgets.

Credit Rating Downgraded.

No net jobs created.

No shovel ready jobs that have made a dent.

Billions wasted on companies like Solyndra, LightSquared, and so many others.

Country more divided politically, racially, socially, than has been seen in many years.

Middle East in turmoil.

Al Qaeda re-emerging.

4 Americans slaughtered on the anniversary of 9/11, in Benghazi, due to complete ineptness in the White House and State Department.

And on and on and on.

They definitely don't live in reality.

Four solid years of 8+% unemployement.

No Budgets.

Credit Rating Downgraded.

No net jobs created.

No shovel ready jobs that have made a dent.

Billions wasted on companies like Solyndra, LightSquared, and so many others.

Country more divided politically, racially, socially, than has been seen in many years.

Middle East in turmoil.

Al Qaeda re-emerging.

4 Americans slaughtered on the anniversary of 9/11, in Benghazi, due to complete ineptness in the White House and State Department.

And on and on and on.

yep, they sure don't live in reality, it must be nice except they VOTE

Obama had a loving grandfather in his life, but I guess that wasn't enough

Maybe if he had a father he would of turned out to be a nicer person and not hate the country he grew up in so much..but he got hooked up with the radicals in college and now we are living it

by Telegraph Staff

In a speech in his home city of Chicago, President Obama says "strong, stable families" can help reduce gun violence in the US.

Read more and see video @ Video: Barack Obama: 'I wish I'd had a father who was around' - Telegraph

Gee whiz. Isn't this against all those GLBT types who support him? Heresy? Could it possibly have to do with the huge unemployment rate and crime statistics of the Black community?

:eusa_whistle:

Here's the funny thing. Obama isn't some left wing wild eyed radical. In fact, quite the opposite. He's a center left moderate who personally holds some very conservative views. He's spoken about this, extensively. Some time ago, he gave a speech imploring young black men to stay with their families. It's a meme you'd think Conservatives would applaud.

Nope.

Screw that idiot. He had it made in the shade.

My younger siblings don't even remember our father because he had a heart attack working a real job trying to support seven kids aged 3 to 17. Then my 45 year old widowed mother took over the nearly bankrupt business and she ended up in the hospital (twice) from the stress. And he has the balls to say our family didn't build that. Damn that moron makes me puke.

That's not the point.

by Telegraph Staff

In a speech in his home city of Chicago, President Obama says "strong, stable families" can help reduce gun violence in the US.

Read more and see video @ Video: Barack Obama: 'I wish I'd had a father who was around' - Telegraph

Gee whiz. Isn't this against all those GLBT types who support him? Heresy? Could it possibly have to do with the huge unemployment rate and crime statistics of the Black community?

Here's the funny thing. Obama isn't some left wing wild eyed radical. In fact, quite the opposite. He's a center left moderate who personally holds some very conservative views. He's spoken about this, extensively. Some time ago, he gave a speech imploring young black men to stay with their families. It's a meme you'd think Conservatives would applaud.

Nope.

lol, a center left moderate..man that's a hoot. there are no more moderates in the Democrat party, they were all kicked out years ago
as for imploring black me to stay with their families that's the only thing I'll give him a pat on the back for, not for his hateful wanting to transform our country, you call that a damn moderate I have some swamp land to sell you

Last edited:
by Telegraph Staff

Nope.

lol, a center left moderate..man that's a hoot. there are no more moderates in the Democrat party, they were all kicked out years ago
as for imploring black me to stay with their families that's the only thing I'll give him a pat on the back for, not for his hateful wanting to transform our country

And yet you didn't.

The very first thing that came to your mind was to denigrate the messenger.

No worries Steph..that's basically what the Republicans are doing too.

It's going to cost them big in 2014.

Nope.

as for imploring black me to stay with their families that's the only thing I'll give him a pat on the back for, not for his hateful wanting to transform our country

And yet you didn't.

The very first thing that came to your mind was to denigrate the messenger.

No worries Steph..that's basically what the Republicans are doing too.

It's going to cost them big in 2014.

lol, this is a message board dear not some election..I find Obama to be a hateful, arrogant, cold human being and one the ugliest Presidents I have lived under....my prerogative

Careful not to get blinded by the light coming from this projector, folks.

Yikes.

still just being a troll we see

That post was spot on.

You are delusional and describing the ills of your own party.

lol, and you are goofy, the ills of your own party..:cuckoo:

Yeah, the ills of your own party.

In case you haven't noticed the GOP has this teabagger primarying it's moderates and costing them elections problem.

I get that to understand the problem it requires some self evaluation and criticism to which you seem to be allergic, but it's so freakin' obvious that even a simpleton like yourself should be able to figure it out.

That post was spot on.

You are delusional and describing the ills of your own party.

lol, and you are goofy, the ills of your own party..:cuckoo:

Yeah, the ills of your own party.

In case you haven't noticed the GOP has this teabagger primarying it's moderates and costing them elections problem.

I get that to understand the problem it requires some self evaluation and criticism to which you seem to be allergic, but it's so freakin' obvious that even a simpleton like yourself should be able to figure it out.

You are not worthy of response,
carry on with your childish silliness

Forum List

Back