I knew the day would come, Republican who loves America

Why should I give you the information yet again.

You ignore it every time I post it.

Its right in this thread if you really wanted facts.

you dont want facts you want partisan lies which you already live on.

Why dont you vote to kill some vets for fun now.

Well facts never were your strong suite there TDM.

You only believe what you want to believe and full steam ahead.

Oh yeah and we are a Republic. Google is your friend.

Why are you continuing to LIE about the definitions of the words.

Under the defintion of the word which has exsisted longer than our country what we have is a type of democracy.

They rightly avoided a direct democracy.

A Direct democracy is also a type of democracy just like what we now have is.

No it is not and here is a very good explanation of it;
That is if you bother to read it and really want the truth.
America Is a Republic, Not a Democracy!

Holy shit Peach!! Save your breath.

Its TDM. She has a problem with people having to produce ID to prove they are who they say they are in order to vote. She has a problem with the vote being legal.

Oh yeah and we are a Republic.

I thought it would be a good article for the rest of us to read.
It really wasn't put there for the brain dead indoctrinated liberals. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did I say we are not a republic?

why do you have to lie at every turn?

A republic is a type of democracy and the definition of the word is not up for your manipulation for poltical purposes.

In your own words, TM. I'm not looking for some 'poll' or 'study' for you to use as your answer; I want your own words, your answer.

How would showing a photo ID stop a legal voter from voting?

And you're the one who is missing the fact that republic and democracy are different.

http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsdem.htm

Last edited:

Where did I say we are not a republic?

why do you have to lie at every turn?

A republic is a type of democracy and the definition of the word is not up for your manipulation for poltical purposes.

No it is not, a democracy is collectivism and a republic is individualism.

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
plural de·moc·ra·cies
Definition of DEMOCRACY
1a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

These few words KILL your argument.

You do not get to change the dictionary definitions

In your own words, TM. I'm not looking for some 'poll' or 'study' for you to use as your answer; I want your own words, your answer.

And you're the one who is missing the fact that republic and democracy are different.

Republic vs. Democracy

Why so you can then pretend my own words dont exsist.

quit making silly requests when you have already failed to even accept the facts given you.

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
plural de·moc·ra·cies
Definition of DEMOCRACY
1a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

These few words KILL your argument.

You do not get to change the dictionary definitions

You don't seem to understand that there is a distinct difference between the two.

READ:

A republic and a democracy are identical in every aspect except one. In a republic the sovereignty is in each individual person. In a democracy the sovereignty is in the group.

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

A Republic, on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general. The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution--adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment--with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

Republic vs. Democracy

Why so you can then pretend my own words dont exsist.

quit making silly requests when you have already failed to even accept the facts given you.

??? How is my question a silly request? You haven't used your own words YET to tell us how showing a photo ID will prevent a legal voter from voting. All you've done is cite some study or poll or whatever.

Yes there is something wrong with a law that keeps legal voters from voting and solves NO fraud.

So, how does showing a photo ID prevent a legal voter from voting?

I dont understand why they keep asking the same question when it has been answered?

are they really that blind?

I dont understand why they keep asking the same question when it has been answered?

are they really that blind?

You have not answered the question. You have posted idiotic studies that don't even answer the question. All they do is state that they've found that voter participation decreases in states that require I.D. They don't say why. Hell, they even insinuate that it's immigrants that don't have nationalization papers that aren't voting because the don't have an I.D.

Isn't that what these laws are meant to prevent?

So, Truthdoesn'tmatter, how exactly will requiring I.D. to voter keep LEGAL voters from voting?

Please answer in your own words and don't like the same tired study. Thanks.

Rick

why do you keep pretending you have not been given an answer?

It has been answered OVER and OVER

Forum List

Back