I knew the day would come, Republican who loves America

Because its the right who keeps lying about the definitions of the words.

Why do you do that?

You are the one who will not accept that the founders wanted a republic and not a democracy. You are the one refusing their own words about democracies.
If they had wanted a democracy they would have said so in the constitution.
You are a brainwashed democrat and you are the one who refuses to accept facts.

It's not hard to see the pattern on the left. TM is anti-capitalism and against any reasonable way to make voting secure. Why worry about social security numbers? Un-documented aka illegal aliens won't be able to vote. Why worry about photo I.D.? ACORN workers and radical students won't be able to vote more than one time.

Why do you do that?

You are the one who will not accept that the founders wanted a republic and not a democracy. You are the one refusing their own words about democracies.

Why are you continuing to LIE about the definitions of the words.

Under the defintion of the word which has exsisted longer than our country what we have is a type of democracy.

They rightly avoided a direct democracy.

A Direct democracy is also a type of democracy just like what we now have is.

Why do you do that?

Under the defintion of the word which has exsisted longer than our country what we have is a type of democracy.

what we now have is.
is in fact a Representative Republic not a Democracy

Of course turnout is lower if you're voting illegally HELLO??!!??

That is NOT what the study says.

Do you ever tire of lying?

Do you ever tire of not caring about the Truth? Mostly a pointless question as its obvious in the face of your many truthdoesn'tmatter post's.

Why do you keep pretending I have not provided you with ample proof of what I claim.

I provided the dictionary definition of the words.

I gave you study after study and the words of a Republican who runs elections and refuses to disenfranchise voters for his party.

yet you pretend these things do not exsist.

Do you think pretending helps your country?

what we now have is.
is in fact a Representative Republic not a Democracy

You are dead wrong.

What we have is a democracy under the defintion of the word

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
plural de·moc·ra·cies
Definition of DEMOCRACY
1a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

That is NOT what the study says.

Do you ever tire of lying?

Do you ever tire of not caring about the Truth? Mostly a pointless question as its obvious in the face of your many truthdoesn'tmatter post's.

Why do you keep pretending I have not provided you with ample proof of what I claim.

I provided the dictionary definition of the words.

I gave you study after study and the words of a Republican who runs elections and refuses to disenfranchise voters for his party.

yet you pretend these things do not exsist.

Do you think pretending helps your country?

See that's the neat thing about being a Representative Republic the people are telling our Representatives what we want and they are voting to ensure that we get what we want otherwise they are voted out of office and right now we ant Fair and true elections that non-Americans such as yourself can play no part in. Makes me damn Proud of our Founding Fathers.

Why do you do that?

No it is not and here is a very good explanation of it;
That is if you bother to read it and really want the truth.
America Is a Republic, Not a Democracy!

Who did the study?

The Bush team did in a desperate attempt to find this type of fraud.

They found so little it could never effect an election.

Whats the rights response?

Oh fuck the facts we need to keep poor people fo color from voting to win elections so to hell with democracy

That idiot is wrong according to the very definitions of the words.

Why have you allowed yourself to be reduced to denying the dictionary to swallow the lies you have been fed?

Holy shit Peach!! Save your breath.

Its TDM. She has a problem with people having to produce ID to prove they are who they say they are in order to vote. She has a problem with the vote being legal.

Oh yeah and we are a Republic.

Last edited:

What a crock of B.S.

You can find "studies" that will tell you whatever you want them to, that is why I asked YOU the question, and that is also why I said that I didn't want you to answer it with some idiotic study.

So, here again is the question, and I'd like an HONEST answer without posting a link to a study that can be manipulated to get any answer the originators of the study want.

How exactly does requiring voters to show I.D. to vote keep legal voters from voting?

Notice that your study did nothing to answer this question, it just proceeded to give you the results that you wanted to see.

Rick

Who did the study?

The Bush team did in a desperate attempt to find this type of fraud.

They found so little it could never effect an election.

Whats the rights response?

Oh fuck the facts we need to keep poor people fo color from voting to win elections so to hell with democracy

How would showing a photo ID keep a poor person from voting? Oh, 'scuse me . . . a poor person of color. I guess poor white folks don't count in your demented view.

Republic. Example: . . . "and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, under God . . . "

A republic and a democracy are identical in every aspect except one. In a republic the sovereignty is in each individual person. In a democracy the sovereignty is in the group.

Republic vs. Democracy

Of course you want us to be a democracy. Hack.

facts just roll off you people like water huh?

They never soak in.

facts just roll off you people like water huh?

They never soak in.

When will it ever soak in for you that a study is not fact.

Studies can be manipulated by their originators to get whatever result they want. It's done every day on both sides.

Which is exactly why I asked you not to link to a study to answer the nagging question that you've yet to answer.

How does requiring I.D. to vote keep legal voters from voting?

Give an honest answer to this single question without linking to some idiotic study and you'll do a lot to further your discussion on this topic.

Rick

Forum List

Back