I hope this is the right place

Americans ARE concerned. That's why they're involved in the war against Islamic extremists who wage a war against civilians.

Get your facts straight. There's a difference between targetting civilians and civilians be killed accidentally. That you wish to purposefully confuse that fact does you no service.

Those "truckloads" of Iraqis were dying before we got there, and they'll be dying after we leave.

Er... the fundies were running roughshod over Iraq when Saddam was there.

And what truckloads of civilians were dying before we invaded? You talking about the gas that Rummy sold him that he used against the Kurds?

Just wondering.

Er... the fundies were running roughshod over Iraq when Saddam was there.

And what truckloads of civilians were dying before we invaded? You talking about the gas that Rummy sold him that he used against the Kurds?

Just wondering.

There were none....the mass graves found were part of the conspiracy. Got a link proving Rumsfeld sold gas to Saddam? Thought not.

We are there because it is better that THEY do the dying than US citizens. I know you do not agree with that and would prefer to see all of urban America in flames rather than kill one innocent foreign national.

That's a horrible way to look at it. There's no human life that's worth any more than another.

I personally would rather see our troops HERE, protecting OUR borders from being compromised. With our ports and borders WIDE OPEN, those 150,000 troops in Iraq aren't doing us a damn bit of good.

If we weren't out galavanting around the world and bombing and invading countries that didn't play economic ball, those "truckloads" of innocent civilians wouldn't be killed.

We responded to 9/11 by invading Afghanistan and removing the regime that harbored our alleged attackers. That's how it works. After that, what we SHOULD have done is come back HERE and fucking guard our borders and ports with everything we had available.

But no. Instead, we continue to leave our front and back door WIDE THE FUCK OPEN, for anyone with a bomb to come and blow something up here, while we capitalize on a completely DIFFERENT agenda that had been long pushed for, for almost a decade, because the convenience of 9/11 allowed that to become possible.

I assume you don't agree.

:rofl:

Now if only Americans were as concerned with the Iraqi civilians getting slaughtered by the truckload...

Wow, that's cynical as hell. You think we don't care? What the heck do you think our soldiers ARE DOING THERE? They're trying to keep Iraqis from killing each other, and losing their own lives in the process. What the heck did the dog do? Sometimes I think human compassion is dead.

Nah... he was just CEO of a pharmaceutical company while he was our emmisary and shaking hands with Saddam while Saddam gassed the Kurds and it was our policy to sell him chemicals.

Nope... nothing to see here... move along folks. :rolleyes:

Changing your tune wont make your original statement true ....

I have no particular love for Rumsfeld but if you are going to make allegations then at least support them with something besides crap. "our policy" is a far cry from "Rumsfeld sold chemical weapons to Saddam"....

The very bottom line is the attrition factor and payback.

If you kill one of my family members I will exterminate your entire living family tree.

That is about the only arithmetic that makes sense over there. Diplomacy and discussion has been tried and doesn't work.

But, notice that the civilians are starting to figure out who the bad guys are. And, damn the luck, it aint us.

Forum List

Back