I hope they impeach Trump

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.

This guy can't stop stepping in it. He is beyond incompetent.

Pence would make a fine President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
Trump is the best president this country has had in decades. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

Horseshit. Sometimes the country fucks up. We've put a guy in charge who is an actual THREAT to the USA. That's what impeachment is for -- so we're not stuck with an emotionally stunted wannabe dictator who thinks being president is just another reality tv show.

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .
They did it under Bush. Republicans are amazing at fooling the American people. They have done it again and again. But then they overstep. Democrats need to concentrate on two things. The good things Democrats are offering America as opposed to the ruinous policies of the GOP and the terrible, horrible damage the GOP has caused this country since Reagan.

No Pence wouldn't, but a little better and one than can keep a secret. BTW Pence has been missing the past few days, you think he's putting his inauguration speech together?

I think he wants to get out of the job already. I don't care either way. if we have 8 more years of bitter gridlock with republictrats in charge we waste a little less money on bed wetter social welfare plantations and environazi scams. We are already doing better economically speaking. No more gun control and a further relaxing of some laws is on the horizon with or without Trump.

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .

May not happen, but since the republican leaders don't understand where there is smoke there is fire it may not happen and still get voted out.

They can always run on repealing obamacare ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Trump is actually much better than Obama. The media and low level government officials need to be held accountable.

Forum List

Back