I hope they impeach Trump

If you hate freedom, pence is the guy for you.

But yeah, dump needs to go and I'm sure he will. But, go down the list - there's not a loyal American among them.

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

I uh, don't think that's the job description.

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
Trump is the best president this country has had in decades. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Haha, you spelled "weeks" wrong.

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.
Trump is the best president this country has had in decades. .... :thup: .. :cool:
great parody posting!!

This guy can't stop stepping in it. He is beyond incompetent.

Pence would make a fine President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Upon what grounds should Trump be impeached?

How 'bout the Rose Garden.

Got it, "just cuz". Not a valid reason, sorry. Obama may be impeached post presidency. An example needs to be made of what happens

to liars and traitors in America, no matter who they might be.

Upon what grounds should Trump be impeached?

How 'bout the Rose Garden.

Got it, "just cuz". Not a valid reason, sorry. Obama may be impeached post presidency. An example needs to be made of what happens

to liars and traitors in America, no matter who they might be.

Hey, you axed "upon what grounds" so I gave you some.

I mean usually it's in the Capitol building, but it's such a nice day.

I think you are correct.

The simple rush into hell where the wise man that has their number stands by and watches them self destruct.

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

No...you are an abject failure for saying something this "stoopid".
Seriously, forgetting to take your meds is not good for you......
If you didn't feel Mr. Obama was a MUCH bigger traitor of the American people....then you would be the leftist poster child.

images

Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

Horseshit. Sometimes the country fucks up. We've put a guy in charge who is an actual THREAT to the USA. That's what impeachment is for -- so we're not stuck with an emotionally stunted wannabe dictator who thinks being president is just another reality tv show.
Yeah umm I'm not sure where you learned civics but that is not what impeachment is for despite your emotional outburst.

And you're perfect proof of his point, SYTFE.

Yeah sure, let's call the man a traitor. Liberals like you only hope for the failure of this president. But you forget he leads the country you live in, and if he fails our country fails, and we all suffer for it. But by all means, keep on being the petulant childish liberal you've always been.

And you're perfect proof of his point, SYTFE.

Yeah sure, let's call the man a traitor. Liberals like you only hope for the failure of this president. But you forget he leads the country you live in, and if he fails our country fails, and we all suffer for it. But by all means, keep on being the petulant childish liberal you've always been.

We are already suffering because of Trump, you dolt, and it's only going to get worse. But by all means, continue with your support for a traitor, we already know you have the moral compass of a slug.

We are already suffering because of Trump, you dolt, and it's only going to get worse. But by all means, continue with your support for a traitor, we already know you have the moral compass of a slug
Suffering? You are suffering? You are suffering because of who is president? If anyone is harming the nation it's the fake news media along with the dems and dopes like you that care more about finding some way, any way, to get Trump impeached. You do know impeachment does not remove a president from office don't you? The president was elected by a majority of electoral votes and nothing can change that. He will remain in office despite you morons and your wild eyed dreams. Buuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha

We are already suffering because of Trump, you dolt, and it's only going to get worse. But by all means, continue with your support for a traitor, we already know you have the moral compass of a slug
Suffering? You are suffering? You are suffering because of who is president? If anyone is harming the nation it's the fake news media along with the dems and dopes like you that care more about finding some way, any way, to get Trump impeached. You do know impeachment does not remove a president from office don't you? The president was elected by a majority of electoral votes and nothing can change that. He will remain in office despite you morons and your wild eyed dreams. Buuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Bookmarking this post written by a triggered conservatard for impeachment day.

Forum List

Back