I hope they impeach Trump

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .

May not happen, but since the republican leaders don't understand where there is smoke there is fire it may not happen and still get voted out.

They can always run on repealing obamacare ha ha ha ha ha ha.

/--- The only smoke is coming out of libtards ears.

It's going to be fun when all comes out, might take a year or two like Nixon but I'm going to have a blast with anyone who voted for this ass clown.

This guy can't stop stepping in it. He is beyond incompetent.

Pence would make a fine President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

Horseshit. Sometimes the country fucks up. We've put a guy in charge who is an actual THREAT to the USA. That's what impeachment is for -- so we're not stuck with an emotionally stunted wannabe dictator who thinks being president is just another reality tv show.

/---- Drama Queen [emoji599] alert

We are already suffering because of Trump, you dolt

No, we're not. It's just you, and people like you, who can't handle someone who doesn't share your beliefs being president. You let your emotions rule you and drive your thought processes. You use your emotions as a weapon to dictate the speech of others. All the meanwhile making yourself look foolish in a debate. It's downright psychotic.

Please, spare me.

But by all means, continue with your support for a traitor, we already know you have the moral compass of a slug.

Triggered much?

Bookmarking this post written by a triggered conservatard for impeachment day.

It's going to be fun when all comes out, might take a year or two like Nixon but I'm going to have a blast with anyone who voted for this ass clown.
Take all narcotics and sharp objects from your home. Get rid of any rope, ladders and chairs. You my friend are going to be so disappointed that it will be epic. And it will be less than a year before you realize the Donald is Teflon. Hahahahahaha

When do you guys put country over party? You are part of the problem not the solution
You don't get it, we Trumpsters bow to no party. Washington is the problem. We took are nation back from the democrat and from the GOP establishment. The people returned the nation to the people. You should be happy not angry.

You really think they would let Pence alone? Really? They do not want the next Supreme Court justice to be a conservative...they will do anything to stop that.......that, and everything else Trump is trying to do.....to think otherwise is naive....

Impeachment is bad for the country. Worse than a Trump presidency.

Oh, yes. Yes it is.

Stop wishing for the worst. It is sickening.

Horseshit. Sometimes the country fucks up. We've put a guy in charge who is an actual THREAT to the USA. That's what impeachment is for -- so we're not stuck with an emotionally stunted wannabe dictator who thinks being president is just another reality tv show.

No...the threat left office in 2016........

He has to last long enough for Dems to take a majority .
They did it under Bush. Republicans are amazing at fooling the American people. They have done it again and again. But then they overstep. Democrats need to concentrate on two things. The good things Democrats are offering America as opposed to the ruinous policies of the GOP and the terrible, horrible damage the GOP has caused this country since Reagan.
Besides handouts to the poor, what exactly are Democrats offering?

Pence is in on it too. He's compromised.

And this is why you can't give anything up to the left.........they never, ever quit......they fight total political war and take no prisoners......that is why they use the Attorney General, the FBI Director the Head of the IRS to target their political enemies.........and they learned from Watergate to never admit to anything...and to destroy all the evidence....as hilary did with her 30,000 emails.....

and I hope Hillary is investigated, indicted, convicted, hanged, drawn and quartered.

I believe we both have about the same "hope" that either my wish or yours, OP, comes to pass.

Comey........he has been a democrat minion from day one......may karma find him.......

Forum List

Back