I have to apologize to republicans over some things i said about Bush

It is morally impossible to defend 'W'.
That does not mean an endorsement of Obama.

It's morally impossible, eh? Someone I know is getting a dictionary for Christmas... or atleast the link to one:)

Morality defined in a dictionary? Wow, instead of wasting a whole semester taking notes, taking midterms and writing the ubiquitous term paper I could have learned all I needed to know by consulting Webster?!

This post by Avatar maybe one of the saddest and funniest I've ever read.

I refer the reader to Just War Theory as proposed by Saint's Augustine and Aquinas re GWB's invasion and occupation of Iraq.

It was not on this site, but i was one of the people who bitched that GWB was taking lots of time off to do recreational activities. I thought he was not doing his job. I never did calculate what he was doing.

I finally did the math for a person whining about obama and found out some interesting things.

There is 168 hours in a week. If the president works a 10 hour day 7 days a week, which is a really hard schedule for anyone, and he sleeps the recommended 8 hours a day, he still has a lot of free time left.

or the math
168 hours per week - 70 working hours - 56 sleeping hours = 42 hours of free time per week. That is beating themselves up with a 10 hour workday every day. That is almost 2 full days of fuck around time excluding sleeping and working hours.

So yeah, I guess even a hard working president would have a lot of free time. Good for them. I am sorry to all the people i mislead with the idea that GWB should have had less working time.

The Real truth is the President can work from where ever he is, He is never really is on Vacation.

Now that said, it's about Perception. Obama has a Horrible Economy to deal with, and he should know it's a bad idea to be seen to be on Vacation so much right now, even if he really is working.

So I don't think it is wrong he goes on Vacation, I know he is still working, but I think it is a bad Political Decision because most people do not see it that way.

He cancelled his Marthas Vineyard vacation this summer. He is spending his summer planning how to beat the crap out of Romney

Not exactly a great message is it, He only Cancels Vacations to Campaign?

lol

I've seen numerous articles stating that George W. Bush took a total of 1,020 vacation days during his two terms in office - 1/3 of his presidency on vacation - more than any U.S. president.

George W. Bush eight year totals:
487 days at Camp David
490 days at Crawford Ranch
43 days at Kennebunkport Compound
Total: 1020 days, more than 1/3rd of his presidency.

Presidential Vacation Time

Last edited:
It was not on this site, but i was one of the people who bitched that GWB was taking lots of time off to do recreational activities. I thought he was not doing his job. I never did calculate what he was doing.

I finally did the math for a person whining about obama and found out some interesting things.

There is 168 hours in a week. If the president works a 10 hour day 7 days a week, which is a really hard schedule for anyone, and he sleeps the recommended 8 hours a day, he still has a lot of free time left.

or the math
168 hours per week - 70 working hours - 56 sleeping hours = 42 hours of free time per week. That is beating themselves up with a 10 hour workday every day. That is almost 2 full days of fuck around time excluding sleeping and working hours.

So yeah, I guess even a hard working president would have a lot of free time. Good for them. I am sorry to all the people i mislead with the idea that GWB should have had less working time.

Well, it's a start but you still have a long way to go with your apologies....:lol:

I think this has already been imprinted to the Obama history books.

obama-portrait-bush.jpg

:offtopic:

or the math

Well, it's a start but you still have a long way to go with your apologies....:lol:

I think this has already been imprinted to the Obama history books.

obama-portrait-bush.jpg

It is morally impossible to defend 'W'.
That does not mean an endorsement of Obama.

It's morally impossible, eh? Someone I know is getting a dictionary for Christmas... or atleast the link to one:)

Morality defined in a dictionary? Wow, instead of wasting a whole semester taking notes, taking midterms and writing the ubiquitous term paper I could have learned all I needed to know by consulting Webster?!

I refer the reader to Just War Theory as proposed by Saint's Augustine and Aquinas re GWB's invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Wonder what the saints would have to say about abortion?

Oh, wait -- their opinions on that wouldn't be worth anything, would they? Because you damn sure wouldn't reference them.

or the math

I have to apologize for laughing when that guy threw a shoe at him

He dodged both shoes. He must have been practicing dodging for along time to be THAT good at it.

Having said that, we should all DEMAND that our president have some time off. While its true that Obama would really have to work at it to take the amount of tax-paid vacation that the shrub took, both need time off.

The constant whining from the rw's about Obama taking time off or playing golf -- Its just beyond stupid and whiny and ignorant. None of you hypocrites complained about bush's constant time off. You never said word about his drunkenness or his drug use either. And, of course, the last thing you would have asked for from his was his grades. LOLOLOLOL

BTW, where's Mittens' tax returns?

Boehner, Ryan, Cantor, McConnell - WHERE ARE THE JOBS????

Oh, wait -- their opinions on that wouldn't be worth anything, would they? Because you damn sure wouldn't reference them.

I'm sure no saint but what I say is,

Don't like abortion?

Don't have one.

What other adults do is none of your business so stop peeking in people windows and stop meddling in other people's business.

I'm sure no saint but what I say is,

Don't like abortion?

Don't have one.

What other adults do is none of your business so stop peeking in people windows and stop meddling in other people's business.
No sweat. Now get your nose out of my associations and your hands out of my wallet.

Here is the presidebtial schedule for today. It is a day of "work" because there are no games for obama to play.

11:30 AM The President recieves the Presidential Daily Briefing
Local Event Time:
11:30 AM EDTOval Office Closed Press
1:50 PM The President signs the Honoring America’s Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012
Local Event Time:
1:50 PM EDT Oval Office Pool Spray
3:20 PM The President departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
Local Event Time:
3:20 PM EDT South Lawn Open Press
3:35 PM The President departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Stamford, Connecticut
Local Event Time:
3:35 PM EDT Travel Pool Coverage
4:30 PM The President arrives in New York, New York Local Event Time: 4:30 PM EDT
John F. Kennedy International Airport Open Press
6:55 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 6:55 PM EDT Connecticut, Stamford, Stamford Marriott Hotel Pooled Press
8:30 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 8:30 PM EDT Connecticut, Private Residence, Westport Print Pool
10:05 PM The President departs New York, New York Local Event Time: 10:05 PM EDT
John F. Kennedy International Airport Open Press
11:00 PM The President arrives at Joint Base Andrews Local Event Time: 11:00 PM EDT
Travel Pool Coverage
11:15 PM The President arrives the White House Local Event Time: 11:15 PM EDT
South Lawn

Do you see any work being done? obama is being paid to campaign. That's as close to work as he gets.

Half of that schedule will be scrapped because Obama is always over an hour late to everything. Bush was early to every appointment & did not keep the world waiting for him. Obama only thinks of himself & make the rest of the world wait on him.

The constant whining from the rw's about Obama taking time off or playing golf -- Its just beyond stupid and whiny and ignorant. None of you hypocrites complained about bush's constant time off. You never said word about his drunkenness or his drug use either. And, of course, the last thing you would have asked for from his was his grades. LOLOLOLOL

BTW, where's Mittens' tax returns?

Boehner, Ryan, Cantor, McConnell - WHERE ARE THE JOBS????

how the fuck would you know?.....you were not even here yet?....

The only problem was that he was EVER 'on the job'.

Bush II could have worked 16 hours a day and still be so far below standard, he makes US Grant, Harding, Pierce, and Buchanan look competent. William Henry Harrison looks like Madison next to Bush II.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back