I have to apologize to republicans over some things i said about Bush

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
It was not on this site, but i was one of the people who bitched that GWB was taking lots of time off to do recreational activities. I thought he was not doing his job. I never did calculate what he was doing.

I finally did the math for a person whining about obama and found out some interesting things.

There is 168 hours in a week. If the president works a 10 hour day 7 days a week, which is a really hard schedule for anyone, and he sleeps the recommended 8 hours a day, he still has a lot of free time left.

or the math
168 hours per week - 70 working hours - 56 sleeping hours = 42 hours of free time per week. That is beating themselves up with a 10 hour workday every day. That is almost 2 full days of fuck around time excluding sleeping and working hours.

So yeah, I guess even a hard working president would have a lot of free time. Good for them. I am sorry to all the people i mislead with the idea that GWB should have had less working time.

It was not on this site, but i was one of the people who bitched that GWB was taking lots of time off to do recreational activities. I thought he was not doing his job. I never did calculate what he was doing.

I finally did the math for a person whining about obama and found out some interesting things.

There is 168 hours in a week. If the president works a 10 hour day 7 days a week, which is a really hard schedule for anyone, and he sleeps the recommended 8 hours a day, he still has a lot of free time left.

or the math
168 hours per week - 70 working hours - 56 sleeping hours = 42 hours of free time per week. That is beating themselves up with a 10 hour workday every day. That is almost 2 full days of fuck around time excluding sleeping and working hours.

So yeah, I guess even a hard working president would have a lot of free time. Good for them. I am sorry to all the people i mislead with the idea that GWB should have had less working time.

Well, it's a start but you still have a long way to go with your apologies....:lol:

It is morally impossible to defend 'W'.
That does not mean an endorsement of Obama.

The only problem was that he was EVER 'on the job'.

Considering the Obama legacy that's an outrageously goofy thing to say...

Some of these kooks on the left love to project.

When one of their heroes is criticized for doing something they almost always start accusing the right for doing exactly the same thing.

That excuses in their minds what they are supporting.

Last edited:

or the math

Well, it's a start but you still have a long way to go with your apologies....:lol:

I have to apologize for laughing when that guy threw a shoe at him

I have always maintained that anyone who thinks that the Presdient, any President, isn't working even when on "vacation" or partaking in some "down time" is a fool.

I have always maintained that anyone who thinks that the Presdient, any President, isn't working even when on "vacation" or partaking in some "down time" is a fool.

He is not working. He is on call

His staff is working, he may be briefed daily, but he has time off. Presidents usually have free time in the evenings, weekends and vacations

He is not working. He is on call

His staff is working, he may be briefed daily, but he has time off. Presidents usually have free time in the evenings, weekends and vacations

and they should.....the job is a pretty damned stressful one.....everytime the guy wakes up he is told about another crisis somewhere....

The only problem was that he was EVER 'on the job'.

Considering the Obama legacy that's an outrageously goofy thing to say...

Some of these kooks on the left love to project.

When one of their heroes is criticized for doing something they almost always start accusing the right for doing exactly the same thing.

That excuses in their minds what they are supporting.

Pot calls kettle black,

I've read several presidential memoirs and a fairly common theme, though obviously stated differently by each, is the number of issues that come up day by day requiring some sort of decision on their part, often that could have far reaching effects, various consequences, and whatnot.

Between the demands of the job and the meat grinder of campaigning I'm surprised anyone would want the gig.

Here is the presidebtial schedule for today. It is a day of "work" because there are no games for obama to play.

11:30 AM The President recieves the Presidential Daily Briefing
Local Event Time:
11:30 AM EDTOval Office Closed Press
1:50 PM The President signs the Honoring America’s Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012
Local Event Time:
1:50 PM EDT Oval Office Pool Spray
3:20 PM The President departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
Local Event Time:
3:20 PM EDT South Lawn Open Press
3:35 PM The President departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Stamford, Connecticut
Local Event Time:
3:35 PM EDT Travel Pool Coverage
4:30 PM The President arrives in New York, New York Local Event Time: 4:30 PM EDT
John F. Kennedy International Airport Open Press
6:55 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 6:55 PM EDT Connecticut, Stamford, Stamford Marriott Hotel Pooled Press
8:30 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 8:30 PM EDT Connecticut, Private Residence, Westport Print Pool
10:05 PM The President departs New York, New York Local Event Time: 10:05 PM EDT
11:00 PM The President arrives at Joint Base Andrews Local Event Time: 11:00 PM EDT
Travel Pool Coverage
11:15 PM The President arrives the White House Local Event Time: 11:15 PM EDT
South Lawn

Do you see any work being done? obama is being paid to campaign. That's as close to work as he gets.

or the math

The Real truth is the President can work from where ever he is, He is never really is on Vacation.

Now that said, it's about Perception. Obama has a Horrible Economy to deal with, and he should know it's a bad idea to be seen to be on Vacation so much right now, even if he really is working.

So I don't think it is wrong he goes on Vacation, I know he is still working, but I think it is a bad Political Decision because most people do not see it that way.

Even when obama is not on vacation he does nothing. His ordinary work day consists of not working.

Here is the presidebtial schedule for today. It is a day of "work" because there are no games for obama to play.

11:30 AM The President recieves the Presidential Daily Briefing
Local Event Time:
11:30 AM EDTOval Office Closed Press
1:50 PM The President signs the Honoring America’s Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012
Local Event Time:
1:50 PM EDT Oval Office Pool Spray
3:20 PM The President departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
Local Event Time:
3:20 PM EDT South Lawn Open Press
3:35 PM The President departs Joint Base Andrews en route to Stamford, Connecticut
Local Event Time:
3:35 PM EDT Travel Pool Coverage
4:30 PM The President arrives in New York, New York Local Event Time: 4:30 PM EDT
6:55 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 6:55 PM EDT Connecticut, Stamford, Stamford Marriott Hotel Pooled Press
8:30 PM The President delivers remarks at a campaign event Local Event Time: 8:30 PM EDT Connecticut, Private Residence, Westport Print Pool
10:05 PM The President departs New York, New York Local Event Time: 10:05 PM EDT
11:00 PM The President arrives at Joint Base Andrews Local Event Time: 11:00 PM EDT
Travel Pool Coverage
11:15 PM The President arrives the White House Local Event Time: 11:15 PM EDT
South Lawn

Do you see any work being done? obama is being paid to campaign. That's as close to work as he gets.

Busy day

Dont see where he finds the time to kill terrorists

What is Romney doing today? Playing with his ballerina horses?

or the math

The Real truth is the President can work from where ever he is, He is never really is on Vacation.

Now that said, it's about Perception. Obama has a Horrible Economy to deal with, and he should know it's a bad idea to be seen to be on Vacation so much right now, even if he really is working.

So I don't think it is wrong he goes on Vacation, I know he is still working, but I think it is a bad Political Decision because most people do not see it that way.

He cancelled his Marthas Vineyard vacation this summer. He is spending his summer planning how to beat the crap out of Romney

Forum List

Back