I have noticed an undercurrent on this board, which is that Biden won, however most of the Biden supporters are miserable

In this time, no government agency or news source can be with any confidence believed. People of sound mind learned this long ago.
Great. So now we all believe nothing.

Wonderful. Can't imagine how y'all live your lives.

A sound education, personal research, logic and common sense.
Sure. Do research but don’t use any government or media sources. Okay. So, by research you mean, what exactly?

Can you read?

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

Be happy, you had nothing and have less now

So smile nothing is changed for you

A) You don't know that. Upper income and corporations paying more taxes. Probably. B) The fact that you would make the rest of the comments says more about your proclivities than Biden's.
The Senate would have been nice. But the onus is completely on Republicans for the next two years. If they want to have a shot in 2022, they're going to have to show they can actually govern now.
They can't just be obstructionists. All that momentum they got last Tuesday will evaporate...quickly.

Should they retain the Senate, their job to block the Democrats will remain. If they do not, that job will fall to the people themselves.

Nope. This time, with avoiding the bloodbath, they'll have to govern.

McConnell will do what he was elected to do.

Know there are some real nut cases & extremely under educated people in both party's. My problem is the limited thinking that somehow just because a person registers to vote with one party or the other they instantly become something evil & dishonest. defies common sense.

Unhinged unhappy people are unhinged unhappy people. Nothing can change that until their heart is changed.

All this loser-talk from the far right gives me nothing but unparalleled JOY!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

You are imagining things.
Sorry kiddy way too many people are agreeing with me

They are? You mean other RW nutbags on here?
See, you won and are miserable..

Be happy you are going to pay more taxes

Miserable people become Liberals.

They are very upset that Biden will be hamstrung the exact same way they sabotaged President Trump. The taint of a stolen election will hover around him until the GOP takes the house in 2022 and investigates the election and his corruption, and impeaches him.

Everyone knows Biden is an economic clusterfuck. Why would any intelligent adult be happy about the prospect that he may win the election after it's all settled?

For you Billy K
On Thursday evening, multiple networks declared President-elect Joe Biden the winner of Arizona’s 11 electoral votes.

Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

In light of tonight’s news.... *sorry I had to, the meme is too funny.

Hard to believe Arizona not only went for Biden but elected two Democrats to the Senate.
This entire election is hard to believe. Something stinks like fraud.

Meanwhile...
Some got out of their cars and marched, but they were just marching into their offices and onto construction sites, the ones where they work, because they have jobs and their whole lives don't hinge on who is or isn't in the White House.

"Look at how insane these Trump supporters are!" screamed one commentator on CNN. "They are flooding our streets and going to work like usual! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

They are very upset that Biden will be hamstrung the exact same way they sabotaged President Trump. The taint of a stolen election will hover around him until the GOP takes the house in 2022 and investigates the election and his corruption, and impeaches him.
No way biden is still there in 22

Forum List

Back