I have noticed an undercurrent on this board, which is that Biden won, however most of the Biden supporters are miserable

More good news Billy
The last time trumpf received a security briefing

October 2nd.

Trumpf has checked out.

Security briefings are a daily routine for all other presidents before trumpf. It's the job.

But not for trumpf. He was too busy conducting super spreader rallies. Good job fuckhead, COVID is ramping up BIGTIME.

Now that it's over for him, he's still ignoring his job. He's content to play golf, tweet, and watch TV while pounding down Big Macs and buckets of greasy chicken.

Trumpf - the spreader of sickness and death, repping the party of sickness and death. It's a one-two punch, guaranteed to deliver.

For you Billy K
On Thursday evening, multiple networks declared President-elect Joe Biden the winner of Arizona’s 11 electoral votes.

News networks do not name a president. Only the states do that. Not one has certified Biden the winner as yet.

News networks report on OFFICIAL voting results.

Based on those results and the number of remaining ballots they call the state.

Been done like that for over 50 years. Why are Republicans only now demanding official state certification before they concede?

They claimed the Presidency on election night in 2016.....what has changed?

Oh, I forgot ......Republicans are forced to believe whatever Trump tells them
Republicans are cowards ,,afraid of what trumps doturds will do if they speak out

Hope they enjoy Biden cause the rest of America sure won't.
That is the point, I do not really see any happiness from the biden crowd. Or at least when you read their post here there is an undercurrent of unhappiness or even rage. I seriously think many of these people know that they can not afford more taxes and that they just fucked themselves

try to understand. Things will get really bad and there will be nobody to
blame
They blamed Bush for three years after Hussein moved into the WH. They'll blame Trump for at least that long.

I am interested in what will happen to the crime rate, but I am not sure
that the stats will be honest or correct

Well, I guess there are two possibilities.

First, all the bad people will repent and thank the Heavens for the election of Mr. Biden, who is not a racist like the incumbent. There will be an end to all robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, and murder. We can all walk down the street again as if it were the peaceful 1950s (when I was a teenager).

Second. all the bad people will be emboldened to continue their "career" because they know that they have a friend in the Executive Mansion who will find excuses for their behavior.

I think that I know which route those ladies & gentlemen will follow.

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

Be happy, you had nothing and have less now

So smile nothing is changed for you
Lefties will be angry little bitches no matter what the outcome is. It’s what they are.

A Dim is a self-loathing shitstain that, by definition, has a major defect. Nothing can make one happy... their only goal is to make you as miserable as they are.

If the election remains stolen (which is not likely) I'll just continue to laugh and point at them like I've been doing my whole life. Especially that stuttering fuck. THEY will cringe every time that drooling fucktard is trotted out to a camera..... not me.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

You are imagining things.
Sorry kiddy way too many people are agreeing with me

Lefties will be angry little bitches no matter what the outcome is. It’s what they are.
Sorry...the angry little bitches are those whining about a "stolen election"

Why are you gonna pay more in taxes? And which kind of taxes will you pay more of
When the trump tax cuts end we all pay more.

I will also go from 28 percent cap gains under trump to 44 under biden

Why are you gonna pay more in taxes? And which kind of taxes will you pay more of

So? Find a way to offset the tax liability.

If i were a welfare slob like you that would be easy

Yup...the wealthy LOVE their tax cuts. They made a fortune on em.

Me?

I got a tax increase thanks to Trump's "tax cut". Cost me $2500

Democrats are miserable people, it has nothing to do with anything that happened.

The more they get their way the more hysterical they get that they are losing and got nothing

I think the OP has been looking in the mirror.
The rage and misery I see is coming from the Trumpers.

Dems are simply moving forward and at the same time pointing out your lame attacks on the election system.

Maybe you think because we are reacting mostly with grace and not rubbing your noses in your loss, you see this as unhappiness? Whatever. We simply don’t care about your feewings

You're an idiot. Read the board and notice thread after thread by leftists as angry and Trump Deranged as they ever were

Yup...the wealthy LOVE their tax cuts. They made a fortune on em.

Me?

I got a tax increase thanks to Trump's "tax cut". Cost me $2500
Only because you refused to subtract your payroll tax deductions that we all got

If i were a welfare slob like you that would be easy
I ran a business for forty years and managed to find all kinds of counterbalance to taxation to put me into the black just like all the rich guys do...You on the other hand don't have the brain to know how to play tax avoision...It is not that hard you just have to learn to read law...

Forum List

Back