I have noticed an undercurrent on this board, which is that Biden won, however most of the Biden supporters are miserable

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

Be happy, you had nothing and have less now

So smile nothing is changed for you

• Banned
Hope they enjoy Biden cause the rest of America sure won't.
That is the point, I do not really see any happiness from the biden crowd. Or at least when you read their post here there is an undercurrent of unhappiness or even rage. I seriously think many of these people know that they can not afford more taxes and that they just fucked themselves

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

I'm really more just dismayed at the insanity that Trump is encouraging among his loyal base members.

That is the point, I do not really see any happiness from the biden crowd. Or at least when you read their post here there is an undercurrent of unhappiness or even rage. I seriously think many of these people know that they can not afford more taxes and that they just fucked themselves
They're unhappy and enraged by nature. A Trump win would have sent them over the edge - again.

Last edited:

I'm really more just dismayed at the insanity that Trump is encouraging among his loyal base members.

LOL He doesn't have to encourage anything. This has been the shadiest election I've ever seen. I don't need anyone to encourage me to believe that. I've got two eyes and two ears. What a clusterfuck of an election.

LOL He doesn't have to encourage anything. This has been the shadiest election I've ever seen. I don't need anyone to encourage me to believe that. I've got two eyes and two ears. What a clusterfuck of an election.
Who to believe? You or the DHS.

A) You don't know that. Upper income and corporations paying more taxes. Probably. B) The fact that you would make the rest of the comments says more about your proclivities than Biden's.
The Senate would have been nice. But the onus is completely on Republicans for the next two years. If they want to have a shot in 2022, they're going to have to show they can actually govern now.
They can't just be obstructionists. All that momentum they got last Tuesday will evaporate...quickly.

try to understand. Things will get really bad and there will be nobody to
blame

blame
They blamed Bush for three years after Hussein moved into the WH. They'll blame Trump for at least that long.

blame
They blamed Bush for three years after Hussein moved into the WH. They'll blame Trump for at least that long.

I am interested in what will happen to the crime rate, but I am not sure
that the stats will be honest or correct

I think the OP has been looking in the mirror.
The rage and misery I see is coming from the Trumpers.

Dems are simply moving forward and at the same time pointing out your lame attacks on the election system.

Maybe you think because we are reacting mostly with grace and not rubbing your noses in your loss, you see this as unhappiness? Whatever. We simply don’t care about your feewings

blame
Things will get really bad? :laughing0301:
Things are really bad today. Hopefully your Orange Lord will deliver on the miracle he promised before he`s evicted.

Forum List

Back