I have noticed an undercurrent on this board, which is that Biden won, however most of the Biden supporters are miserable

LOL He doesn't have to encourage anything. This has been the shadiest election I've ever seen. I don't need anyone to encourage me to believe that. I've got two eyes and two ears. What a clusterfuck of an election.
Who to believe? You or the DHS.

In this time, no government agency or news source can be with any confidence believed. People of sound mind learned this long ago.

In this time, no government agency or news source can be with any confidence believed. People of sound mind learned this long ago.
Great. So now we all believe nothing.

Wonderful. Can't imagine how y'all live your lives.

I saw people celebrating in cities not only across the nation but around the world

1605271024018.jpeg

Didn’t look miserable to me

Hope they enjoy Biden cause the rest of America sure won't.
That is the point, I do not really see any happiness from the biden crowd. Or at least when you read their post here there is an undercurrent of unhappiness or even rage. I seriously think many of these people know that they can not afford more taxes and that they just fucked themselves

try to understand. Things will get really bad and there will be nobody to
blame
They blamed Bush for three years after Hussein moved into the WH. They'll blame Trump for at least that long.
Four years of b,b,but Trump as the Kamala, er. Biden agenda fails to materialize.

The difference is the way the left reacts to hate.
Its almost like the left feeds off of it, and desires it.
It isn`t the left that`s having the million MAGA crying party tomorrow. Have your Trump crying towels arrived from China yet?
Looks like quite the shindig!

The rallies, which include a Women for Trump event, a “Million MAGA March” and a “Stop the Steal” demonstration — which falsely asserts that voter fraud cost Trump the election — will begin Saturday morning in and around Freedom Plaza.
The pro-Trump rallies have garnered support from Fox News host Sean Hannity as well as more fringe figures, including Enrique Tarrio, chairman of the Proud Boys; self-described “American Nationalist” and social media agitator Nicholas Fuentes; conservative provocateur Jack Posobiec, who promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory tied to the 2016 shooting at D.C. pizzeria Comet Ping Pong; Scott Presler, a pro-Trump activist who works with anti-Muslim group ACT for America; and Infowars founder and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

Be happy, you had nothing and have less now

So smile nothing is changed for you

A) You don't know that. Upper income and corporations paying more taxes. Probably. B) The fact that you would make the rest of the comments says more about your proclivities than Biden's.
The Senate would have been nice. But the onus is completely on Republicans for the next two years. If they want to have a shot in 2022, they're going to have to show they can actually govern now.
They can't just be obstructionists. All that momentum they got last Tuesday will evaporate...quickly.

Should they retain the Senate, their job to block the Democrats will remain. If they do not, that job will fall to the people themselves.

They should be miserable. The last time a Democrat was elected President the sonofabitch turned out to be the worst President in the history of the Republic. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes, weakened military, giving away the store to China and other foreign interest, increased welfare, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

This Biden joke has the potential to be even worst.

They should be miserable. The last time a Democrat was elected President the sonofabitch turned out to be the worst President in the history of the Republic. Increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes, weakened military, giving away the store to China and other foreign interest, increased welfare, millions of Illegals and dismal economic growth.

The actual president will be a committee. Biden is just a cereal box.

Froot Loops

Shouldn't the Biden crowd be happy? I mean you got what you wanted, we will all be paying more tax, Joe will let trannies back in the little girls room, illegal mexican women will be allowed to scrub the white house floor again. So why are you guys being so nasty? Be joyous

Perhaps because you can not really afford to pay more taxes and you know this. Or perhaps because I am going to the Little Wayne concert with 50 cent

You are imagining things.

Hope they enjoy Biden cause the rest of America sure won't.
That is the point, I do not really see any happiness from the biden crowd. Or at least when you read their post here there is an undercurrent of unhappiness or even rage. I seriously think many of these people know that they can not afford more taxes and that they just fucked themselves.
It's because after the election victory party, the realization comes that you still have to put up with Trump's narcissism another two months, but as this year has proven, waiting is no big thang. Party time, 1/20! :spinner:

For you Billy K
On Thursday evening, multiple networks declared President-elect Joe Biden the winner of Arizona’s 11 electoral votes.

News networks do not name a president. Only the states do that. Not one has certified Biden the winner as yet.

They are simply miserable people.

Not all that different than when that nitwit Obama was President.

I suspect Valarie Jarrett was the real President appointed by the Central Committee.

Forum List

Back