I have come to the conclusion...

The issue is that poverty is a natural, inevitable byproduct of free market capitalism. It will forever be with us. Indeed, the spending of the poor have made many rich.

Those of us well off shouldn’t begrudge the poor the pittance they receive in welfare as compensation for a job well done.

Thats absurd. Check the poverty conditions of the other countries that dont run on a free market system.

our poor have:
plasma tvs
cable tv
cars
xboxes
internet
computers
welfare checks
healthcare
homes of some type
utilities
freedom
food
beer
water
air conditioning
and the list goes on.......

what do the poor of most other non free market countries have?
govt rule
shanty's
dirty water
little to no food
whats healthcare?
welfare who?
short lives
disease
sunlight/extreme heat
and the list is very short

your pity is misplaced

sounds pretty good! Why don't you just join the poor if it is that good?

The issue is that poverty is a natural, inevitable byproduct of free market capitalism. It will forever be with us. Indeed, the spending of the poor have made many rich.

Those of us well off shouldn’t begrudge the poor the pittance they receive in welfare as compensation for a job well done.

Thats absurd. Check the poverty conditions of the other countries that dont run on a free market system.

our poor have:
plasma tvs
cable tv
cars
xboxes
internet
computers
welfare checks
healthcare
homes of some type
utilities
freedom
food
beer
water
air conditioning
and the list goes on.......

what do the poor of most other non free market countries have?
govt rule
shanty's
dirty water
little to no food
whats healthcare?
welfare who?
short lives
disease
sunlight/extreme heat
and the list is very short

your pity is misplaced

sounds pretty good! Why don't you just join the poor if it is that good?

Been there, Done that. Difference was I waited till I dug myself out to buy all those extras. Ya know the tax payer didnt pay for my new car stereo.

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

They are also jealous of the people that have paid into social security all of their lives and feel entitled to take it away from them. These people are low life scum. The way I see it some loving son is going to go visit his mom and catch her eating pet food to get by and her loving son is going to go out and buy a rifle with a scope and get revenge on the pieces of shit that did this to her.

Word to the wise...don't steal from grandma...

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

shrug....humor is always worth the risk...ill take the hit since you are a fucktard.

Another of many posts proving what a classless asshat you are, but hey, the anonymity of the internet is a beautiful thing for pussies like you.....:cool:

rule 1 of humor. EVERYTHING is on the table. Even you being a retard you walks around the town in really tight large striped shits as you ask people for ice cream in on the table.

I'd give you my address, but i am afraid you would show and try to make out with me, and im sorry i dont do tards.

You're not good at humor, so maybe not attempting it is a good idea? Maybe you'll get better at it after you hit puberty, no worries...

I have no interest in coming to your parents basement to disturb you. How's that new car bed coming along? Did you get the spinners and cb so you can talk to other car beds? ......:eusa_whistle:

rule 1 of humor. EVERYTHING is on the table. Even you being a retard you walks around the town in really tight large striped shits as you ask people for ice cream in on the table.

I'd give you my address, but i am afraid you would show and try to make out with me, and im sorry i dont do tards.

You're not good at humor, so maybe not attempting it is a good idea? Maybe you'll get better at it after you hit puberty, no worries...

I have no interest in coming to your parents basement to disturb you. How's that new car bed coming along? Did you get the spinners and cb so you can talk to other car beds? ......:eusa_whistle:

cant blame you, my parents live in different states from me and only one has a basement, and that tends to flood.

Really a car bed? Thats lame, here let me help you out at funny. See what you should have said was:

Hows that transformers bed with the lights and sounds. I heard when you get into bed it makes the TF sound for you....See that would be more on point than cars.

See you are doing it all wrong because your not dealing with facts. I can call you a stupid moron and it would be factual. I can say you are a fucktard who never actually debates an issue and just posts one off's insulting the poster your aiming for. See that stays within the realm of real.

But you keep trying cupcake, someday you'll grow up and be a real boy.

link?

Of course there is waste and abuse.

Right now, we have Virginia Class submarine. The Virginia Class will have no match beneath the water. The trouble is that the sub it will usurp...the Seawolf class...has no match beneath the surface....it usurped the Los Angeles Class sub which had no match beneath the waves.

Yes there is rampant waste and abuse. The LA Class cost approximately $900M. Just imagine what the VA class is costing

First of all, the Russians are catching up REAL quick in submarine technology. The days of them relying on analog systems while we ran digital are long over. The Chinese are catching up to.

Besides it isn't really what amatch for a submarine under water that counts...it's what's in the skies above that you have to worry about....(that would be me)

somehow, you don't worry me.

go figure

I think he was saying that air superiority is more important than sub-surface superiority. Honestly, the Chinks are generations behind and the Russians only pose a threat through the SLBM arsenal.

In the air, we're developing the Raptor which will be better than the F18 which was better than the F15. The F15 is still one of the baddest aircraft in the air yet we're making more and more of the Hornets and Raptors. Good to have them? Yes. Necessary? No. It's called Waste in my book; to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. But lets target someone getting $180 a month to buy food! Yeah, that makes sense.

First of all, the Russians are catching up REAL quick in submarine technology. The days of them relying on analog systems while we ran digital are long over. The Chinese are catching up to.

Besides it isn't really what amatch for a submarine under water that counts...it's what's in the skies above that you have to worry about....(that would be me)

somehow, you don't worry me.

go figure

I think he was saying that air superiority is more important than sub-surface superiority. Honestly, the Chinks are generations behind and the Russians only pose a threat through the SLBM arsenal.

In the air, we're developing the Raptor which will be better than the F18 which was better than the F15. The F15 is still one of the baddest aircraft in the air yet we're making more and more of the Hornets and Raptors. Good to have them? Yes. Necessary? No. It's called Waste in my book; to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. But lets target someone getting $180 a month to buy food! Yeah, that makes sense.

Chinks?

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

Most Americans, not just Republicans are sick and tired of this stupid rhetoric Ravi, you really think this is just about Welfare? No wonder there is no compromise, no wonder Obama couldn't lead a Army of Ants to a mountain of Sugar....

Our current POTUS will wear this failure, make no mistake about it, no one, repeat, NO ONE, not even his own party will cover his dumb ass on this....

cant blame you, my parents live in different states from me and only one has a basement, and that tends to flood.

Really a car bed? Thats lame, here let me help you out at funny. See what you should have said was:

Hows that transformers bed with the lights and sounds. I heard when you get into bed it makes the TF sound for you....See that would be more on point than cars.

See you are doing it all wrong because your not dealing with facts. I can call you a stupid moron and it would be factual. I can say you are a fucktard who never actually debates an issue and just posts one off's insulting the poster your aiming for. See that stays within the realm of real.

But you keep trying cupcake, someday you'll grow up and be a real boy.

link?

i cant link to you becoming a real boy. You need a fairy or something for that....Hmmm where is oddball when you need him

Harry Potter isn't real kid, sorry........

You want your welfare? then make everyone pay for it. Not just 50% of us.. otherwise your conclusions don't interest me much.

A. Not HIS welfare, A-hole.
B. EVERYBODY PAYS TAXES, JACKASS. as much as hedge fund managers in ALL cases. Fegging Pub DUPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want your welfare? then make everyone pay for it. Not just 50% of us.. otherwise your conclusions don't interest me much.

A. Not HIS welfare, A-hole.
B. EVERYBODY PAYS TAXES, JACKASS. as much as hedge fund managers in ALL cases. Fegging Pub DUPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next moonbat up ....

Forum List

Back