I have come to the conclusion...

Do you have any definitive proof of waste and abuse of the system? Could it be just rhetorical nonsense?

If you DO have any proof of waste and abuse, please present it to your state attorney general.

I've served in the military and worked in the government for over 25 years.

Anyone who doesn't think there is any waste has a skull full of sawdust.

I've worked in for governement contractors and in private industry. You don't know what waste is until you've worked in private industry. Government is a model of efficiency, comparatively speaking.

If you saw all this waste why didn't you do something about it? Just believe the old 'Don't make waves', or 'Shit always rolls down hill'? Sounds like YOU are the problem.

When I worked for government contractors, I DID SOMETHING to STOP the BULLSHIT, and I was RESPECTED for what I did.

You'd be surprised how many people will support you when you stand up for what's right.

You've worked in for governement contractors?????

I've worked in both. Government is a disorganized clusterfuck. Anyone who's been there knows this. And anyone who knows government realizes that seeing waste and doing anything about it is just like swimming upstream in Niagara falls. You cannot stop it by yourself. Government is the biggest entity in this country and one person cannot make a change. Even the President of the United States can't change it by himself.

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

LOL I would not have laughed if it had a hint of truth to it.
It is the God's honest truth.
It's the gospel according to St Ronnie.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

I'm not against welfare, I'm against the people who make it a career on welfare.

The maximum LIFETIME cap on collecting WELFARE is five years.

And if one is one welfare, one must be working or going to school or one is cut off from it.

One of the things that amaze me about some of you who so hate welfare is how little any of you seem to know about it/

How many people are on welfare in the USA? About 3,000,000 and most of them are children.

Their parents who are collecting welfare as also largely WORKING for those benefits.

But none of you appraently know that.

Going through HUD you can get your rent paid and your utilities paid for generations.

I have one family in particular that has been doing it for decades. They're Section 8, 3 generations of freeloaders. All healthy enough to work but they refuse to.

Bet you didn't know that.

I know what the regs are for collecting welfare.

I don't know what the regs are for low income housing.

Is that welfare, too, as far as your concerned?

Well, I also have a dd214 that says Honorable. But I only worked for the government for 3 years, and then decided to get a job that payed a reasonable wage.

But then, I might have known you were one of the government leeches, Mud:lol:
3 years. Get put out for some reason????? They don't just let them out unless they're sick, lame, lazy, crippled, queer, or crazy.
3 years means you're clueless. It takes a second tour just to be able to grasp what being in the military is really like. Basically you're a punk that's going around talking out of his ass. 3 years means you have very little practical experience. And for your information, soldiers make a very respectable wage. If you compare the age of most soldiers with people in the private sector soldiers usually make more. So what was your excuse for getting out??? Was it because you couldn't hack it. You say you decided to get out so that means you didn't get out on a medical. So what was your problem? Why did the military decide to let you out for the good of the service?

My guess is you don't own a business like I do, nor do you own your own home. This is why you support Obama. Because you're basically a consumer waiting for your handout. If you owned anything worth a damn Obama's BS would scare the shit out of you.

Now dumb fuck, the three years I was talking about were for the Forest Service. I count military as service, not a job.

Yep, I own my own home, and a couple of other properties, too. And I work as a millwright in a steel mill. And make a good income, have never been on welfare. And it ain't the President that scares the shit out of me, it is knownothing freaks like you. Anti-everything with a load of ignorance that is unbelievable.

You freaks crash the economy again, I hope this shit load falls squarely on you.

I don't know anything about guarding trees but you can bet your life it's nothing like being in the military. Personally I think you tried to mislead me by implying you had any military service.

Last edited:
Here's the facts:

In many towns the only people that can afford a new car is a soldier because they're the only ones earning a steady paycheck.

If you're in the steel industry that means your job will soon be moving to China thanks to the Obama Administration. He's trying to take folks like you and put you on the public dole. Give him 4 more years and your job will be going bye bye.

And I have 26 units. I deal with renters on a daily basis. I keep the government jobs mainly because of the benefits primarily because Uncle Sam keeps taking my benefits way. Leech indeed.

Fact is you've got your head up your ass. Maybe if you got out and experienced life you'd know how little you really know.

The maximum LIFETIME cap on collecting WELFARE is five years.

And if one is one welfare, one must be working or going to school or one is cut off from it.

One of the things that amaze me about some of you who so hate welfare is how little any of you seem to know about it/

How many people are on welfare in the USA? About 3,000,000 and most of them are children.

Their parents who are collecting welfare as also largely WORKING for those benefits.

But none of you appraently know that.

Going through HUD you can get your rent paid and your utilities paid for generations.

I have one family in particular that has been doing it for decades. They're Section 8, 3 generations of freeloaders. All healthy enough to work but they refuse to.

Bet you didn't know that.

I know what the regs are for collecting welfare.

I don't know what the regs are for low income housing.

Is that welfare, too, as far as your concerned?

Off the HUD website:

The PHA determines a payment standard that is the amount generally needed to rent a moderately-priced dwelling unit in the local housing market and that is used to calculate the amount of housing assistance a family will receive. However the payment standard does not limit and does not affect the amount of rent a landlord may charge or the family may pay. A family which receives a housing voucher can select a unit with a rent that is below or above the payment standard. The housing voucher family must pay 30% of its monthly adjusted gross income for rent and utilities, and if the unit rent is greater than the payment standard the family is required to pay the additional amount. By law, whenever a family moves to a new unit where the rent exceeds the payment standard, the family may not pay more than 40 percent of its adjusted monthly income for rent.

See, now this is something I think needs to be re-written. From my reading there doesn't seem to be any standard saying "you get X and thats it".

Calling this "welfare" probably a bit harsh. It is an entitlement no doubt and there is no-doubt abuse. But there is abuse in all manner of government spending. Somehow none of the other abuse is considered an entitlement eventhough it all comes from the same pocket. To the GOP it seems to matter more who is reaching into the pocket more than the fact that money is being removed.

Here's the facts:

In many towns the only people that can afford a new car is a soldier because they're the only ones earning a steady paycheck.

If you're in the steel industry that means your job will soon be moving to China thanks to the Obama Administration. He's trying to take folks like you and put you on the public dole. Give him 4 more years and your job will be going bye bye.

And I have 26 units. I deal with renters on a daily basis. I keep the government jobs mainly because of the benefits primarily because Uncle Sam keeps taking my benefits way. Leech indeed.

Fact is you've got your head up your ass. Maybe if you got out and experienced life you'd know how little you really know.

There was no "off-shoring" under the Bush administration?

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

Republicans also strangle puppies, trip little old ladies on the street and don't flush in public restrooms. What I like is when you libbies say this crap then whine about the tone of public discourse in this country. Mirror, buy a mirror...

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.

The debt level was much different.

Not to mention at no time did we increase the ceiling in the amount that Obumble wants.

Ah I see..so Reagan's 17 times was different than this one time from Obama. How many times was it raised under bush? But that was different somehow as well, cirghty?

Gotcha.

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.

The debt level was much different.

Not to mention at no time did we increase the ceiling in the amount that Obumble wants.

Ah I see..so Reagan's 17 times was different than this one time from Obama. How many times was it raised under bush? But that was different somehow as well, cirghty?

Gotcha.

Yea, it was different..... The public woke up and said STOP.

See the difference?

You want your welfare? then make everyone pay for it. Not just 50% of us..
Yeah......you always sound like someone old-enough to pay taxes.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back