I have come to the conclusion...

Personally I can't speak for Republicans. I know I don't hate people getting welfare. What I hate is the amount of Waste and Abuse of the system, and the unsustainable Debt the Programs have us facing.

I do not want to do away with them, I want to see them cleaned up, and put on a sustainable Track.

That's all.

Do you have any definitive proof of waste and abuse of the system? Could it be just rhetorical nonsense?

If you DO have any proof of waste and abuse, please present it to your state attorney general.

I've served in the military and worked in the government for over 25 years.

Anyone who doesn't think there is any waste has a skull full of sawdust.

I've worked in for governement contractors and in private industry. You don't know what waste is until you've worked in private industry. Government is a model of efficiency, comparatively speaking.

If you saw all this waste why didn't you do something about it? Just believe the old 'Don't make waves', or 'Shit always rolls down hill'? Sounds like YOU are the problem.

When I worked for government contractors, I DID SOMETHING to STOP the BULLSHIT, and I was RESPECTED for what I did.

You'd be surprised how many people will support you when you stand up for what's right.

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.
Reagan this, Reagan that....

Nobody has threatened to shut down the country.

It's a simple request, actually.....

PASS A FUCKING BUDGET

As soon as passing a budget includes raising revenue....which the right has said won't happen

It's really simple

Doesn't a smaller budget = more revenue?
:eusa_eh:

The issue is that poverty is a natural, inevitable byproduct of free market capitalism. It will forever be with us. Indeed, the spending of the poor have made many rich.

Those of us well off shouldn’t begrudge the poor the pittance they receive in welfare as compensation for a job well done.

Thats absurd. Check the poverty conditions of the other countries that dont run on a free market system.

our poor have:
plasma tvs
cable tv
cars
xboxes
internet
computers
welfare checks
healthcare
homes of some type
utilities
freedom
food
beer
water
air conditioning
and the list goes on.......

what do the poor of most other non free market countries have?
govt rule
shanty's
dirty water
little to no food
whats healthcare?
welfare who?
short lives
disease
sunlight/extreme heat
and the list is very short

your pity is misplaced

Personally I can't speak for Republicans. I know I don't hate people getting welfare. What I hate is the amount of Waste and Abuse of the system, and the unsustainable Debt the Programs have us facing.

I do not want to do away with them, I want to see them cleaned up, and put on a sustainable Track.

That's all.

Do you have any definitive proof of waste and abuse of the system? Could it be just rhetorical nonsense?

If you DO have any proof of waste and abuse, please present it to your state attorney general.

Of course there is waste and abuse.

Right now, we have Virginia Class submarine. The Virginia Class will have no match beneath the water. The trouble is that the sub it will usurp...the Seawolf class...has no match beneath the surface....it usurped the Los Angeles Class sub which had no match beneath the waves.

Yes there is rampant waste and abuse. The LA Class cost approximately $900M. Just imagine what the VA class is costing

First of all, the Russians are catching up REAL quick in submarine technology. The days of them relying on analog systems while we ran digital are long over. The Chinese are catching up to.

Besides it isn't really what amatch for a submarine under water that counts...it's what's in the skies above that you have to worry about....(that would be me)

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

I'm not against welfare, I'm against the people who make it a career on welfare.

People can't make a carreer out of being on welfare.

Keep telling yourself that. :lol:
A person I knew was on it for years, then was told she had to get a job....the government even found a job for her. She was on it for a month and a half and they laid her off because she was so stupid. The next week she was back on welfare.....so if a person knows how to play the game....yes, it is a career.

I've worked in for governement contractors and in private industry. You don't know what waste is until you've worked in private industry. Government is a model of efficiency, comparatively speaking.

If you saw all this waste why didn't you do something about it? Just believe the old 'Don't make waves', or 'Shit always rolls down hill'? Sounds like YOU are the problem.

When I worked for government contractors, I DID SOMETHING to STOP the BULLSHIT, and I was RESPECTED for what I did.

You'd be surprised how many people will support you when you stand up for what's right.

Someone did too much LSD in the 70's ........

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.
I have come to the conclusion that you are a lying idiot. They like me believe that people that do not deserve welfare need not get it.

Your full of shit

I worked for the army corp of engineers for over a decade. I did everything from HUD housing to military bases to schools and the waste runs rampant.

Ever heard of the 200 dollar hammer? They exist, Ive used them.

Last edited:

Right now, we have Virginia Class submarine. The Virginia Class will have no match beneath the water. The trouble is that the sub it will usurp...the Seawolf class...has no match beneath the surface....it usurped the Los Angeles Class sub which had no match beneath the waves.

Yes there is rampant waste and abuse. The LA Class cost approximately $900M. Just imagine what the VA class is costing

First of all, the Russians are catching up REAL quick in submarine technology. The days of them relying on analog systems while we ran digital are long over. The Chinese are catching up to.

Besides it isn't really what amatch for a submarine under water that counts...it's what's in the skies above that you have to worry about....(that would be me)

somehow, you don't worry me.

go figure

Richard....you should be embarrassed. :eusa_whistle:

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.
The dimwits and obamaturd are the ones threatening to shut down the country, get your facts straight idiot.

Someone did too much LSD in the 70's ........

no family

1) You broke the board rules for that weak of an attempt at humor ?......:lol:

2) One parent gone, there's liberal civility for you.

3) Born before 1970, so your libtard attempt at humor makes no sense anyway, go figure......:clap2:

no family

3) Born before 1970, so your libtard attempt at humor makes no sense anyway, go figure......:clap2:

shrug....humor is always worth the risk...ill take the hit since you are a fucktard.

There is a 100 billion galaxies out there, with a 100 billion stars in in each. You and your posts are meaningless.

no family

shrug....humor is always worth the risk...ill take the hit since you are a fucktard.

Another of many posts proving what a classless asshat you are, but hey, the anonymity of the internet is a beautiful thing for pussies like you.....:cool:

The issue is that poverty is a natural, inevitable byproduct of free market capitalism. It will forever be with us. Indeed, the spending of the poor have made many rich.

Those of us well off shouldn’t begrudge the poor the pittance they receive in welfare as compensation for a job well done.

inevitable byproduct of free market capitalism

:lol::lol::lol:

thats funny I thought unemployment insurance was compensation for lack of employment?

and I am all for helping the helpless, the clueless can take their chances, I have nothing for them.

and that pittance as you describe it puts them in standards of living Billions dream of, at btw, taxpayer expense.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back