I Have a Suggestion for our Anti-Border Wall Friends

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux

We’re thinking of going to Big Bend in March. We’ll see what happens.

-Geaux
Come over and take care of the kid and animals and I will.

-Geaux
Come over and take care of the kid and animals and I will.
/------/ "Come over and take care of the kid and animals and I will."
Animals??? How many Mexicans do you have?

-Geaux

He didn't say a state park, baby killer.

-Geaux

It’s on the border fuck stain.

Have you ever been there?

Practically ZERO border crossings are happening at Big Bend.

You need to go to The Valley. It's about 500 miles south east of Big Bend. That's where you'll see all the border crossing.

So parts of the border are nice, some parts aren’t. Just like nearly every other city, state, county, town, village, hamlet, continent, country, etc…

Again, you guys trying to manufacture a crisis and keep Mueller off the front pages is becoming more and more difficult.

-Geaux

Thanks baby killer.

Bring in a camera and you can make an excellent horror snuff film. The most realistic one yet.

The deaths won't be for nothing...

You do not have to go to the border to see that our borders are not secure. Go to the welfare department. ER in our hospitals and our elementary schools.

-Geaux

LOL...that place is so heavily patrolled that it becomes a nuisance to park visitors.

lol.... Go and camp out right along the river, or further east and let us know how it turns out. I suspect it would not end well for you

-Geaux

-Geaux

Even mexicans are smart enough not to try and cross the border at Big Bend.

I think it’s time we over take democrats in office with force.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back