I Have a Suggestion for our Anti-Border Wall Friends

Has Mexico paid for Trump's wall, yet?
Who cares? Just so long as it gets built and stops all of the illegals, illegals that YOU want here killing us.

Nice Hitler avatar you have there; I guess they like that here @ USMB, huh?

You know, Trump loves Hitler; wants to be just like him. A good little Nazi.
Hitler is good, liberals should be in his oven.

So, what taste better after it comes out of the oven; chicken, or liberals?
Trump is a God and has all the food we need. You eat out of the toilet.

Has Mexico paid for Trump's wall, yet?
Who cares? Just so long as it gets built and stops all of the illegals, illegals that YOU want here killing us.

Trump is not "a God"

Trump is Satan.

I have a better idea.

All the morons who oppose the notion of national sovereignty like they do should be forced to house the invaders. Give up your bed and sleep on the couch, folks.

If you don't support the right of our country deciding who can and cannot live here, you should not be allowed to make the same determination for your living space.

These loud mouth virtue signalers would shut up pretty damn fast if they had to put their money where their mouth is.

Since I live down here 35 miles from the border, and regularly cross the border for dental care and restaurants, I see no particular problem with being next to it. Is the author of the OP afraid that people who spend 4 days at the border will turn brown?

Been to the Tony Roma’s in McAllen a few times. Didn’t feel much danger there. The Doubletree is nice.

Since I live down here 35 miles from the border, and regularly cross the border for dental care and restaurants, I see no particular problem with being next to it. Is the author of the OP afraid that people who spend 4 days at the border will turn brown?

Been to the Tony Roma’s in McAllen a few times. Didn’t feel much danger there. The Doubletree is nice.

I lived in McAllen for almost 2 years. It was very dangerous. A Mexican served me a fajita that was so hot, it almost burned my fingers...

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
we have no crime, drug, or terror clauses. why do we have any problems at all with so many alleged wars?

Mine since 89…yet you had no problem bringing her up fuck face.

I am sure she'd be so proud. Do you deal with people like this in person, or just on the internet?

I’m sure she’s proud of me too. Hey…you bring up my mother, I bring up your mother. I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. If you can’t handle it, perhaps you should go back to the kiddie pool there junior. Perhaps someone can change your diaper for you.

I lived in McAllen for almost 2 years. It was very dangerous. A Mexican served me a fajita that was so hot, it almost burned my fingers...

Well, they were killing me with the Cholesterol over at Delia’s (locals know).

I’m sure she’s proud of me too. Hey…you bring up my mother, I bring up your mother. I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. If you can’t handle it, perhaps you should go back to the kiddie pool there junior. Perhaps someone can change your diaper for you.

People are so brave over the internet.

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
You are such a cowardly pants shitter. No wonder your propagandists are so easily able to manipulate you.

You know that border town Trump just visited? Guess how many murders they have had in the past year.

ZERO.

To today's Dims, there IS NO problem on our borders, because they view illegals and American citizens as the same.
This is why when an illegal kills an American citizen, they are not upset one bit more than when a citizen kills another citizen.

-Geaux
Here's an idea. Let's ask the people who already live in the border town Trump just visited.

McAllen Mayor Says A Wall Won’t Solve The Realities Of Texas’ Border Problems | Texas Standard

Darling says the U.S. needs border security but a wall doesn’t make sense, especially when the Rio Grande acts as a natural border and where private property makes building a wall more complicated.

“We know where our border is and we have one,” Darling says. “A wall is really not the effective way to protect our border.”

President Trump Went to a Border Town to Prove They Need a Wall. Residents Say Otherwise

McAllen Mayor Jim Darling, who is not affiliated with a political party, tells TIME that even if it was not Trump’s intention, the roundtable appeared to make the case for increased funding at legal ports of entry instead of the wall.

“I thought that showed that ports of entry are working,” he says. “I understand he’s trying to make a point, I’m a little theatrical myself, most politicians are. I understand that, I understand why someone would say ‘Okay, those were all confiscated at the point of entry, so what’s that gotta do with people crossing the river?'”

Trump is not "a God"

Trump is Satan.
Satan is a God.

Those guns and cash and drugs Daffy Donald showcased during his border town visit were captured at our ports of entry.

Theater for the rubes.

To today's Dims, there IS NO problem on our borders, because they view illegals and American citizens as the same.
This is why when an illegal kills an American citizen, they are not upset one bit more than when a citizen kills another citizen.
Illegal immigrants actually have a much lower crime rate than we Americans. Your propagandists play the confirmation bias game with you rubes, and you fall for it.

Forum List

Back