I have a question regarding my Body

Do I look as If I have any muscle mass beneath my fat? What do you estimate what percent is my fat in my body and what is sagging skin and what is the muscle mass beneath the fat?

I editet out the nipples, so I hope the picture is not obscene or offensive I dont think it is.

"I editet out the nipples, so I hope the picture is not obscene or offensive I dont think it is."

There is nothing obscene with male nipples, males nipples are for girls like ME to put the below sophisticated Clamps on (with mutual consent obviously)

1598489748956.png

Side Comment: We need a Fetish Section at this forum for those of us who are Kinky.

You guys are so mean, lol.

Hey there, Mort. If I'm guessing right, you must have lost a whole lot of weight, right? Good for you, whether all your work, gastric sleeve, or whatever method.

Just work at it, get your cardio up, and add that muscle slow and steady.

Nothing wrong with keeping that shirt on until you get buffed up though. Good luck. You can do it, and are not at all beyond hope. :thup:

Do I look as If I have any muscle mass beneath my fat? What do you estimate what percent is my fat in my body and what is sagging skin and what is the muscle mass beneath the fat?

I editet out the nipples, so I hope the picture is not obscene or offensive I dont think it is.

I don't know WHAT to say, Mort. I'm speechless.

You guys are so mean, lol.

Hey there, Mort. If I'm guessing right, you must have lost a whole lot of weight, right? Good for you, whether all your work, gastric sleeve, or whatever method.

Just work at it, get your cardio up, and add that muscle slow and steady.

Nothing wrong with keeping that shirt on until you get buffed up though. Good luck. You can do it, and are not at all beyond hope. :thup:
Wow, what a nice reply. I'm impressed, I look forward to seeing more replies from you in the future. I like the pic of Gary Moore in your avatar. He was a fantastic blues AND rock guitarist.

Small ankles. No forearms. No triceps. Small shoulders.
No. No you dont. You might have decent stomach muscles breaking down all that damn food though

I agree. I need to work out more. And reduce fat and built muscles. But I have a bit of a biceps when I flex but not triceps though. I worked a bit on my biceps still.

View attachment 380362
That's a good sized arm, Mort. If you worked it out regularly, it would be quite impressive.

Hey Mort,
You should call Subway.......I think that other guy is still in prison.
As long as you don't have any pedo tendencies you might just do great.
Just think, 3 years from now you could be rich AND buff !!

Forum List

Back