I have a question regarding my Body

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
Do I look as If I have any muscle mass beneath my fat? What do you estimate what percent is my fat in my body and what is sagging skin and what is the muscle mass beneath the fat?

I editet out the nipples, so I hope the picture is not obscene or offensive I dont think it is.

1598486651851.png

Do I look as If I have any muscle mass beneath my fat? What do you estimate what percent is my fat in my body and what is sagging skin and what is the muscle mass beneath the fat?

I editet out the nipples, so I hope the picture is not obscene or offensive I dont think it is.

Your doctor can probably provide much better guidance than us internet junkies, if you're looking for those kind of answers here, maybe your problem isn't so much physical as M_NT__L. Maybe if you heal your M__ND your FAT ASS will F_LL_W.

Last edited:
Small ankles. No forearms. No triceps. Small shoulders.
No. No you dont. You might have decent stomach muscles breaking down all that damn food though

Small ankles. No forearms. No triceps. Small shoulders.
No. No you dont. You might have decent stomach muscles breaking down all that damn food though

I agree. I need to work out more. And reduce fat and built muscles. But I have a bit of a biceps when I flex but not triceps though. I worked a bit on my biceps still.

View attachment 380362

Why don't you see a professional instead of internet junkies for advice??

Forum List

Back