"I have a Nightmare!"

daveman, is that the best you can do? That's pathetic.

Not nearly as pathetic as an Obama-worshiper claiming to be a Republican. :lol:

I think being satisfied that Obama has not stupidly and dishonestly taken our country to war and not commited treason and not allowed a successsful terrorist attack like Bush did is a pretty low bar. You are a lying fuckwit for saying I worship Obama. Please provide a quote to support that claim or shut the fuck up.

I think being satisfied that Obama has not stupidly and dishonestly taken our country to war and not commited treason and not allowed a successsful terrorist attack like Bush did is a pretty low bar. You are a lying fuckwit for saying I worship Obama. Please provide a quote to support that claim or shut the fuck up.

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Quote: Originally Posted by daveman
Not nearly as pathetic as an Obama-worshiper claiming to be a Republican.​
Gosh, you're dumb.

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Really? "Always." So, all the times Bush mocked the troops, you must have been deathly ill. And wouldn't you agree the Muslim Civic Center is part of this wonderful county? And the poor welfare, homeless, Muslims, and laid off workers are part of this wonderful country?

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
Quote: Originally Posted by daveman
Not nearly as pathetic as an Obama-worshiper claiming to be a Republican.​
Gosh, you're dumb.

My bad. I thought your comment was directed at me also. I apologise for making that assumtion. But you can still shut the fuck up if you want to.:lol:

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Really? "Always." So, all the times Bush mocked the troops, you must have been deathly ill. And wouldn't you agree the Muslim Civic Center is part of this wonderful county? And the poor welfare, homeless, Muslims, and laid off workers are part of this wonderful country?

Shit..ow, What the Fuck Planet did you beam down from ????

Your gibberish is as pertinent as this shit: And wouldn't you agree the Muslim "Civic Center" is part of this wonderful count(r)y ? And the apples are growing in California, there are barbers in Idaho, MUSLIMS (?!?!?!?), and turds like "Shit...ow" on this forum are part of this wonderful country ?

WHAT SORT OF DISJOINTED BULLSHIT IS THAT ?!?!?

You are trying to equate YOUR BULLSHIT with: while it is agreed that the MFMuslims have the RIGHT to build the VICTORY MOSQUE (not a fucking "civic center") near Ground Zero.....the implication is that we Americans are DENYING these MFMUSLIMS that right !!! AND THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT !!!

These Muslim fuckers are using our own CONSTITUTION against us. Thus using this opportunity to DEFECATE on us ......OK.... they are.... and we don't like that. BUT WE ACCEPT THAT !!! However, the issue is: Is it the DECENT AND SENSITIVE THING for the MFMUSLIMS to do this ????

Isn't it DISENGENUOUS to the Nth degree to yowl , howl, and WHINE about AMERICA'S "bigotry" and "insensitivity" when OBVIOUSLY the MFMUSLIMS are being FUCKING HYPOCRITES in not allowing a SINGLE church, synagogue, or a Buddhist temple built ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina......or the whole of SAUDI ARABIA for that matter ??????

Isn't it OBVIOUS, even to an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid shithead like you that to these MFMUSLIMS defining "bigots", and "insensitivity" IS A ONE WAY STREET ????

Last edited:
Your wear stupid proudly. Obviously you have no clue what my politics are hack or otherwise.

How else am I supposed to see it? What you write tells me one thing that you are a very big Obama supporter. Better check yourself. You say you are a defender of the office of the President, yet you bash Bush and give Obama a pass. Tell me I am wrong. Now explain how I am stupid for saying what I have said about you.

OK..let's make it simple for you. You point out the three worst things Obama has done and I will repeat #1 allowing 9/11 #2 lying us into a war #3 treason ..outing a CIA agent and The only CIA brass plate company(Brewster Jennings) successfully tracking WMD's and WMD financing in the mid east.

You do recall that I voted for Bush over Gore ..Right? You do recall I voted for his daddy?...Right? I voted for Ronnie..Right? Herbert Walker was not bad except for that stupid defending of Kuaitt.

So tell me ya dumb reb..can ya list three things worse than those listed? If one of your items is that Obama is half black you fail.

I am not concerned with your opinion of Bush with exception of how you trash him but allow obama to pass. I could care less if you voted for him. Hell I voted for Clinton twice. Bush Sr lied he sucks. Jr. was lied to and repeated the lie. But at the time did he know it was a lie?

Extending the Patriot act and the usage of it here in America against Americans when obama said he would repeal it.

Saying he would read every line in every bill before he signed it. "Line by line veto."

His lies upon lies from day one.

But wait for every bill he signed to take affect. Who will you blame then Buoooosh?

Shit..ow, What the Fuck Planet did you beam down from ????

Your gibberish is as pertinent as this shit: And wouldn't you agree the Muslim "Civic Center" is part of this wonderful count(r)y ? And the apples are growing in California, there are barbers in Idaho, MUSLIMS (?!?!?!?), and turds like "Shit...ow" on this forum are part of this wonderful country ?

WHAT SORT OF DISJOINTED BULLSHIT IS THAT ?!?!?

You are trying to equate YOUR BULLSHIT with: while it is agreed that the MFMuslims have the RIGHT to build the VICTORY MOSQUE (not a fucking "civic center") near Ground Zero.....the implication is that we Americans are DENYING these MFMUSLIMS that right !!! AND THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT !!!

These Muslim fuckers are using our own CONSTITUTION against us. Thus using this opportunity to DEFECATE on us ......OK.... they are.... and we don't like that. BUT WE ACCEPT THAT !!! However, the issue is: Is it the DECENT AND SENSITIVE THING for the MFMUSLIMS to do this ????

Isn't it DISENGENUOUS to the Nth degree to yowl , howl, and WHINE about AMERICA'S "bigotry" and "insensitivity" when OBVIOUSLY the MFMUSLIMS are being FUCKING HYPOCRITES in not allowing a SINGLE church, synagogue, or a Buddhist temple built ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina......or the whole of SAUDI ARABIA for that matter ??????

Isn't it OBVIOUS, even to an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid shithead like you that to these MFMUSLIMS defining "bigots", and "insensitivity" IS A ONE WAY STREET ????

Don't even listen to shintao. He lives in the Bahamas.

How else am I supposed to see it? What you write tells me one thing that you are a very big Obama supporter. Better check yourself. You say you are a defender of the office of the President, yet you bash Bush and give Obama a pass. Tell me I am wrong. Now explain how I am stupid for saying what I have said about you.

OK..let's make it simple for you. You point out the three worst things Obama has done and I will repeat #1 allowing 9/11 #2 lying us into a war #3 treason ..outing a CIA agent and The only CIA brass plate company(Brewster Jennings) successfully tracking WMD's and WMD financing in the mid east.

You do recall that I voted for Bush over Gore ..Right? You do recall I voted for his daddy?...Right? I voted for Ronnie..Right? Herbert Walker was not bad except for that stupid defending of Kuaitt.

So tell me ya dumb reb..can ya list three things worse than those listed? If one of your items is that Obama is half black you fail.

I'll tell you one thing regaurding "lies". Bush promised "Osama's capture.. dead or aliove..to the gates of hell."

I am not concerned with your opinion of Bush with exception of how you trash him but allow obama to pass. I could care less if you voted for him. Hell I voted for Clinton twice. Bush Sr lied he sucks. Jr. was lied to and repeated the lie. But at the time did he know it was a lie?

Extending the Patriot act and the usage of it here in America against Americans when obama said he would repeal it.
Saying he would read every line in every bill before he signed it. "Line by line veto."

But wait for every bill he signed to take affect. Who will you blame then Buoooosh?

I agree 100% about the patriot act. The republican leadership won't allow it to die. Still Obama has not pushed to demand it's removal. Good point.

I haven't noticed Obama lying every day. That is a gross exaggeration.

Speaking of lying ..Has anything Obama has said risen to the level of "We will capture Osama dead or alive..even if we have to go to the gates of hell"? which Bush PROMISED.

Letting Osama get away is something I will NEVER forgive the idiot shrub.

The legislation? What legislation specifically are you referring to?

I'll tell you one thing regaurding "lies". Bush promised "Osama's capture.. dead or aliove..to the gates of hell."

I agree 100% about the patriot act. The republican leadership won't allow it to die. Still Obama has not pushed to demand it's removal. Good point.

I haven't noticed Obama lying every day. That is a gross exaggeration.

Speaking of lying ..Has anything Obama has said risen to the level of "We will capture Osama dead or alive..even if we have to go to the gates of hell"? which Bush PROMISED.

Letting Osama get away is something I will NEVER forgive the idiot shrub.

The legislation? What legislation specifically are you referring to?

Yes huggy obama has lied many times.

There have been many chance to catch Osama from clinton on down, and now obama said that was the objective anymore.

the healthcare law for starters

The liar here is you, bigreb. Anything you say is not trustworthy, period, so you are going to keep getting hammered. You have earned it.

Obama's honor is without question.

The far right's questionable, and Beck has forsaken honor.

----------
laughing-019.gif
----------
hahaha-024.gif
----------
lol-045.gif

Sometimes, the shit written on this board, it's so bizarre, I can't believe the people writing it can possibly believe what they're saying. It HAS to be a joke, because it sure the hell is funny.

Last edited:
Let's see...who had been honoring this date for 47 years? Beck...no I think not.

The Loon chose this date as a slap in the face to real civil rights activist. I assume that he will now hold his loon rally every year on this date. Classy!

Sarah Palin wants to "reclaim" the Civil Rights movement. When did she ever have it?

If someone's been 'honoring this date for 47 years', how come the Lincoln Memorial hadn't been booked for it?

Do you find it real interesting that an Imam who says America has blood on our hands wants to put a Mosque at Ground Zero?

You find it interesting that the left are all for this in the name of "religious tolerance," and "freedom of religious expression."

Why I have liberals on record here on this board saying they agree with the Imam's statements about America.

But Glen Beck holds a rally about turning back to God??????? :eek::eek::eek:

And liberals become UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why it's racism, and intolerance, and it's it's it's CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Heaven's to Betsy get out the smelling salts liberals are going to faint at the "intolerance" of inviting muslims and jews, and Christians and buddists and whoever else wishes to turn to God at a rally open to all.

The religious INTOLERANCE of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do liberals even THINK of how ridiculously HYPOCRITICAL they appear on this?

Of course not, and even if they could (which they can't, that would take intelligence, which is something liberals don't have), they wouldn't care!

It's not about religious tolerance, it's about RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE.

The Ground Zero Imam HATES AMERICA and so do these lefties. That's what they have in common. The belief that America has blood on it's hands, etc etc etc. They HATE America as much as the Imam. So, OF COURSE, they are for the mosque.

BUT, Glen Beck LOVES AMERICA!!!!!!!! He wants to turn America back to God. Back to love of God and country!

LIBERALS HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!! That scares the crap out of them! :eek::eek::eek:

So, busted once again liberals. You claimed you were for religious tolerance, but your own rantings about the Glen Beck rally, proves that to be the ANOTHER LIBERAL PHONY LIE!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back