"I have a Nightmare!"

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

Becks loyalty to this country has never been in question, but obama's has.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are a fool.

I misread the thread title, and thought it was about the classic Family Circus book: "I Had A Frightmare".

Former Satan-worshipper and convicted serial killer Bill Keane stuns the world again with this wonderful little piece of writing. Definitely one of my favorite books, this is the story of a young boy's road to death. Keane has incorporated many personal experiences into this book, making it almost autobiographical. He excels in describing young Jeffy's late night Satanic rituals,... After Jeffy's father discovers of these practices, Jeffy is sent to jail, where the story takes a dramatic turn, as Jeffy develops a homosexual relationship with four fellow inmates..., 3 of whom are over 20 years older than him. The final scene, where Jeffy is put to death in the electric chair, is one of the best written pieces of literary mastership I have ever read in my life, as well as a culmination of years of suffering for Jeffy. ...Truly amazing

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Had A Frightmare!

LOL, SNORT. So much ugliness and anger.:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

coming from you, that is hilarious.:lol:

coming from you, that is hilarious.:lol:

oh boy, yawn.

Obama's honor is without question.

The far right's questionable, and Beck has forsaken honor.

You are a fool.

NO sorry I didn't swallow the hope and change hook. next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that believes attending Becks Restoring Honor Rally will move the dial on the "Honor Meter" is a moron.

Beck works for NewsCorp which sued in court for the right to lie to the American public. Sorry you fuckwits..that's not honorable.

Beck has changed so much from the honorable commentator who immediately, upon hearing about Abu Graib, challenged the Bush administration for its lack of honor.

We will see the enemies of America and the American dream today supporting Beck's rally.

Anyone that believes attending Becks Restoring Honor Rally will move the dial on the "Honor Meter" is a moron.

Beck works for NewsCorp which sued in court for the right to lie to the American public. Sorry you fuckwits..that's not honorable.

Link please.

Forum List

Back