"I have a Nightmare!"

So I see you're a truther. Hummm but nothing obama does is bad? How many czars does it take to run a country? How many speeches does obama need to do to say he's in control.obama is using the office to get free perks. All I have to say is just wait and watch the laws that have been created under the obama watch. Wait until they take effect. If the laws created by obama and the current congress were so important they would come into effect before the next presidental election. Your biasis is so think you can't see. Take the obama blinders off.

You need a reality check sport. It is well documented that Bush and Condi Rice both got warnings specifically about Osamas intention to attack us using airplanes. God you are stupid. It is a fact that treason was commited in the Bush administration concerning the outting of a CIA agent and the operation she was involved in. "Brewster Jennings" Look it up you halfwit..I'm tired of trying to bring you up to speed. Your incoherant ramblings of laws that are not in effect are hardly comparable to the horror of a war we were lied to and forced into by that imbecile Bush and his war profiteering control agent Cheney.

Your obama vile is showing. You are a defender of the office of the President only when it's someone like an obama. If you are a defender of that office you would defend Bush. You are a political partisan hack.

Your wear stupid proudly. Obviously you have no clue what my politics are hack or otherwise.

You need a reality check sport. It is well documented that Bush and Condi Rice both got warnings specifically about Osamas intention to attack us using airplanes. God you are stupid. It is a fact that treason was commited in the Bush administration concerning the outting of a CIA agent and the operation she was involved in. "Brewster Jennings" Look it up you halfwit..I'm tired of trying to bring you up to speed. Your incoherant ramblings of laws that are not in effect are hardly comparable to the horror of a war we were lied to and forced into by that imbecile Bush and his war profiteering control agent Cheney.

Your obama vile is showing. You are a defender of the office of the President only when it's someone like an obama. If you are a defender of that office you would defend Bush. You are a political partisan hack.

Your wear stupid proudly. Obviously you have no clue what my politics are hack or otherwise.

How else am I susposed to see it? What you write tells me one thing that you are a very big obama supporter. Better check yourself. You say you are a defender of the office of the President, yet you bash Bush and give obama a pass. Tell me I am wrong. Now explain how I am stupid for saying what I have said about you.

Sorry Dave. one does not have to be a Christian fundimentalist halfwit to be a republican. Believe it or not there was a republican party BEFORE those assholes contaminated it.
Perhaps if you'd stick to what I said instead of going off on some looney tangent, we could have a conversation.

Jake is not GOP. He's a leftist.

I don't truly know if Jake is a republican. Maybe he is like me..someone that has seen a proud and wise republican party be turned into a platform for Christian Fudimentalist halfwits ignoring their core political principals in favor of an anti-gay and theology based agenda. Maybe the true conservative principals of staying out of foreign entanglements and supporting the true strength of our country, the small businessman, and an unbiased view on the constitution troubles ol Jake..It sure bothers me. Maybe the warning of Eisenhower to beware of the military/political industrial complex(fascism) has been ignored and myself and possibly Jake finds that troubling.
Hmmm. So there are TWO "one true conservatives" here. :lol:

Who can possibly argue with txlonghorn above?

When people try to drive religious opinions down others' throats in the public forum are not acting like true Republicans in the stamp of Taft, Wilkie, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. We do not need the religious perverts of the far right that have screwed up my party.

Leftist? Only in the minds of the far right wierdos who think anybody in the center is left. Screw off, yoiks.
Poor little Jake. He says "Jump!", everyone else says "Bite me!" :lol:

Look, kid, if you can't tolerate disagreement (and you can't), perhaps USMB is not for you. I know you want us scary conservatives to be quiet, but it ain't happenin'.

Who can possibly argue with txlonghorn above?

When people try to drive religious opinions down others' throats in the public forum are not acting like true Republicans in the stamp of Taft, Wilkie, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. We do not need the religious perverts of the far right that have screwed up my party.

Leftist? Only in the minds of the far right wierdos who think anybody in the center is left. Screw off, yoiks.
Poor little Jake. He says "Jump!", everyone else says "Bite me!" :lol:

Look, kid, if you can't tolerate disagreement (and you can't), perhaps USMB is not for you. I know you want us scary conservatives to be quiet, but it ain't happenin'.

:clap2:

How else am I supposed to see it? What you write tells me one thing that you are a very big Obama supporter. Better check yourself. You say you are a defender of the office of the President, yet you bash Bush and give Obama a pass. Tell me I am wrong. Now explain how I am stupid for saying what I have said about you.

OK..let's make it simple for you. You point out the three worst things Obama has done and I will repeat #1 allowing 9/11 #2 lying us into a war #3 treason ..outing a CIA agent and The only CIA brass plate company(Brewster Jennings) successfully tracking WMD's and WMD financing in the mid east.

You do recall that I voted for Bush over Gore ..Right? You do recall I voted for his daddy?...Right? I voted for Ronnie..Right? Herbert Walker was not bad except for that stupid defending of Kuaitt.

So tell me ya dumb reb..can ya list three things worse than those listed? If one of your items is that Obama is half black you fail.

Obama did not cause 9-11, Obama did not wrongfully invade Iraq, and Obama did not out a CIA agent, bigreb.

Why are you afraid of the truth?

Obama did not cause 9-11, Obama did not wrongfully invade Iraq, and Obama did not out a CIA agent, bigreb.

I don't think Bush "caused 9/11" But he was warned specifically about Osama's intention to attack us using aircraft and did not do anything to stop it. He had several weeks and did nothing. That is outrageous. If the same thing happened under Obama's watch you can forget impeachment....most of these fuckwits would go straight for demanding a for real public lynching.

I don't think Bush "caused 9/11" But he was warned specifically about Osama's intention to attack us using aircraft and did not do anything to stop it. He had several weeks and did nothing. That is outrageous. If the same thing happened under Obama's watch you can forget impeachment....most of these fuckwits would go straight for demanding a for real public lynching.

Some time in the future, a young man will rob a liquor store armed with a sawed-off shotgun.

There. Now you have the same amount of information the Bush Administration did.

Go prevent the crime.

Back in the day, the k00ks used to fill that mall on a regular basis. Now they cant get 10 people to show up!!

Amazing how the political landscape has changed in the past 19 months:eek::eek: Who'da thunk it? Over 100,000 people on the mall and not a single lefty. DRUDGE is all over it as we speak........and just think, 30 million people took a gandor over to that site today!!!:lol:

Think about it..........just 19 months ago, the left were experiencing nirvanA!!!!!!!

Now..................

ConservativeLuminariesSpeakAnnualCPACnQkjvOy1NdWl.jpg

Last edited:
Only 100 thousand from all over the states, and Wild Glenn has been advertising for six months?

If BHO had held it today, more than two million would have shown up and more than 150 million would have check it out.

Some time in the future, a young man will rob a liquor store armed with a sawed-off shotgun.

Go prevent the crime.

Well I guess you are a liar. The FBI had lots of information on the hijackers..There were several flight training schools that had loads of information. If Bush or Condi had had any curiosity and they had jumped on it as a priority it is very likely the dots would have been connected in time.

As for the CIA outing .. it was treason pure and simple. It is the same game plan for today's republicans...NEVER accept responsibility for ANYTHING!

Your comparison to a liquor store hold up is just fucking stupid. I think we know the difference in the outcomes. Your example is asinine.

Im laughing............all you see on this thread are efforts by the k00ks to marginalize the rally!!!!!!

Yet..........only a few hours after the thread is started..................

114 POSTS s0ns!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Go prevent the crime.

Well I guess you are a liar. The FBI had lots of information on the hijackers..There were several flight training schools that had loads of information. If Bush or Condi had had any curiosity and they had jumped on it as a priority it is very likely the dots would have been connected in time.

As for the CIA outing .. it was treason pure and simple. It is the same game plan for today's republicans...NEVER accept responsibility for ANYTHING!

Your comparison to a liquor store hold up is just fucking stupid. I think we know the difference in the outcomes. Your example is asinine.
I'm sure it comforts you to thin...errr, feel that way.

Say, if Clinton handed off all the info to Bush, why didn't Clinton do anything about it?

Forum List

Back