"I have a Nightmare!"

Well lets see,Martin Luther King's Niece is a big Glenn Beck fan but Al Sharpton hates him. Considering Al Sharpton's sordid past,i'm going with MLK's Niece on this one. Basically,Al Sharpton is a Race-Baiting A*shole. Have a nice day. ;)

The office is above either Bush or Obama. Bush defiled it. Obama has not. End of story.

"Obama's ever so dreamy!"

Jake, are you still laughably claiming to be a mainstream Republican? Gotta tell you, kid...you suck at it. :lol:

Sorry Dave. one does not have to be a Christian fundimentalist halfwit to be a republican. Believe it or not there was a republican party BEFORE those assholes contaminated it.

are you referring to Christians as assholes? I'm just trying to make sure I get your point. if so, then I have given you way too much credit in the past, Huggy.

By your logic, one doesn't have to be a atheist hater of all things moral to be a democrat. The democrat party was around long before that Godless horde came into play.

Gotta say, ol' Jake really stepped in it when he said Bamabooey hasn't defiled the office of POTUS. On the contrary, this country has NEVER been more divided, down trodden and desperate for REAL change.

While the Bush financial fiasco has contributed to our current state of affairs, our current leader has done NOTHING to correct the spiral, but has only increased it's trajectory. And when questioned, the entire administration acts as though they are surprised that anyone would DARE to question their "wisdom". Well, I believe Forrest Gump said it best...

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Jake, are you still laughably claiming to be a mainstream Republican? Gotta tell you, kid...you suck at it. :lol:

Sorry Dave. one does not have to be a Christian fundimentalist halfwit to be a republican. Believe it or not there was a republican party BEFORE those assholes contaminated it.
Perhaps if you'd stick to what I said instead of going off on some looney tangent, we could have a conversation.

Jake is not GOP. He's a leftist.

I don't truly know if Jake is a republican. Maybe he is like me..someone that has seen a proud and wise republican party be turned into a platform for Christian Fudimentalist halfwits ignoring their core political principals in favor of an anti-gay and theology based agenda. Maybe the true conservative principals of staying out of foreign entanglements and supporting the true strength of our country, the small businessman, and an unbiased view on the constitution troubles ol Jake..It sure bothers me. Maybe the warning of Eisenhower to beware of the military/political industrial complex(fascism) has been ignored and myself and possibly Jake finds that troubling.

are you referring to Christians as assholes? I'm just trying to make sure I get your point. if so, then I have given you way too much credit in the past, Huggy.

By your logic, one doesn't have to be a atheist hater of all things moral to be a democrat. The democrat party was around long before that Godless horde came into play.

Gotta say, ol' Jake really stepped in it when he said Bamabooey hasn't defiled the office of POTUS. On the contrary, this country has NEVER been more divided, down trodden and desperate for REAL change.

While the Bush financial fiasco has contributed to our current state of affairs, our current leader has done NOTHING to correct the spiral, but has only increased it's trajectory. And when questioned, the entire administration acts as though they are surprised that anyone would DARE to question their "wisdom". Well, I believe Forrest Gump said it best...

The ones that stole the republican party and use it's platform to promote religious causes over real conservative political principals were and are assholes. I stand by that statement.

The ones that stole the republican party and use it's platform to promote religious causes over real conservative political principals were and are assholes. I stand by that statement.

I respect your position as stated...I'm not sure I agree with it on that scale. Truth is, both parties have used their platforms to promote one thing or another. I understand your opposition to all things religious when it comes to government. However, I don't see the harm in using the principles we have attained as humans through religious teachings to help guide us along the political path. It doesn't mean that it has to be the banner under which we walk, but there many ways that we can apply character through religion in government that would be beneficial to us all.

Who can possibly argue with txlonghorn above?

When people try to drive religious opinions down others' throats in the public forum are not acting like true Republicans in the stamp of Taft, Wilkie, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. We do not need the religious perverts of the far right that have screwed up my party.

Leftist? Only in the minds of the far right wierdos who think anybody in the center is left. Screw off, yoiks.

LMAO.......75 posts in 5 hours!!!! Id say the k00ks will be out shopping tomorrow for a few sets of undies tomorrow!!:funnyface:

Who couldnt see this mental meltdown coming???!!!!!!!!!!!

OldManLadylaughing-1.jpg

Last edited:
this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

Becks loyalty to this country has never been in question, but obama's has.

HAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Can you really be this brainwashed

The office is above either Bush or Obama. Bush defiled it. Obama has not. End of story.

translation: damn that abe lincoln cracka!

Beck does not believe in our government but says he supports the Constitution.

I respect your position as stated...I'm not sure I agree with it on that scale. Truth is, both parties have used their platforms to promote one thing or another. I understand your opposition to all things religious when it comes to government. However, I don't see the harm in using the principles we have attained as humans through religious teachings to help guide us along the political path. It doesn't mean that it has to be the banner under which we walk, but there many ways that we can apply character through religion in government that would be beneficial to us all.

I'll co-sign that statement. If only it were so..:confused: Not being a democrat I don't really care what they stand for. If republicans of today had the integrity of Eisenhower or Goldwater and operated on the constitutional guideline of "There shall be no religiuous test" ....I'd be a happy camper.

:clap2: I wouldn't be to surprise to find out starkey is one of obamas cabinet members.

Actually, it's a fact ...... he is.

This moron Malarkey was a National Failure of some repute. Obami Salami noticed a fellow drop case and IMMEDIATELY appointed this fellow-idiot to his cabinet.

His monicker on this forum is "starkey".... his hell-given name, predictably, rhymes with "starkey".....it's MALARKEY.

The Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard IDIOT is and was failing at everything.....including his asinine comments on this form so.....I suppose he has some illusions about being some sort of lousy poet extolling his failures as a Starkey-Malarkey....Or, Malarkey-Starkey.

Got more on this POS.....but it's not worth mentioning.

Actually, Taz reveals you don't have honor or you don't understand what it is.

Just read Daveman's post a page, or so, back:

"Jake, are you still laughably claiming to be a mainstream Republican? Gotta tell you, kid...you suck at it. "

I almost fell offa my chair reading about the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid Starkey-MALARKEY'S TRANSPARENTLY DISENGENUOUS ATTEMPT to sink so low in Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid ploys that the ASTOUNDING STUPIDITY of this particular STARKEY=MALARKEY ploy is SO IDIOTIC that even the MENDACIOUS Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids should kick this RAVING LIEberroid WHACKJOB from their sullied and mendacious shithole membership !!!!

Last edited:
Actually, Taz reveals you don't have honor or you don't understand what it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
Obama's honor is without question.

Taz's response:

You got that right. He's completely absent of any.

MALARKEY-Starkey,

It is an already ESTABLISHED FACT that in addition to being an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid loser, you are ALSO an UNBELIEVABLE IDIOT.....one would think there's nowhere further down to go....

BUT......

You've even managed to go down further: Apparently you are FUCKING ILLITERATE !!!

Read your quote (the "you" being directed to someone) and Taz's response to your quote w/r/t Obami Salami's purported "honor"

Last edited:

:clap2: I wouldn't be to surprise to find out starkey is one of obamas cabinet members.

Actually, it's a fact ...... he is.

This moron Malarkey was a National Failure of some repute. Obami Salami noticed a fellow drop case and IMMEDIATELY appointed this fellow-idiot to his cabinet.

His monicker on this forum is "starkey".... his hell-given name, predictably, rhymes with "starkey".....it's MALARKEY.

The Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard IDIOT is and was failing at everything.....including his asinine comments on this form so.....I suppose he has some illusions about being some sort of lousy poet extolling his failures as a Starkey-Malarkey....Or, Malarkey-Starkey.

Got more on this POS.....but it's not worth mentioning.

Really PM PLEASE.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

When Glenn Becks action show to be disloyal to this country you can say something but until then his loyalty is not questionable. Now obama is a differant story. His loyalities are with his agenda, and yoiu do see what his agenda is doing to this country.

When Glenn Becks action show to be disloyal to this country you can say something but until then his loyalty is not questionable. Now obama is a differant story. His loyalities are with his agenda, and yoiu do see what his agenda is doing to this country.

No she doesn't see it. She's blind to anything negative against this administration. It's all Bush's fault. Talk about brainwashed.....just sayin.

Forum List

Back