I hate Martin Luther with a passion..I hate sola fide I hate protestent's

Sounds like you are just the person to straighten everything out. Go Girl!

Facts are facts you stupid mother fucking protestent

You start the church presenting the true facts and invite me to your congregation. I look forward to it.

You don't even know who Martin Luther is do you?

He was the one who split the church the 2nd time..

Good gawd read something will ya?
He was one of the first who managed to do it without getting him and his followers killed, you mean.
He burned down the church
If he did, it wasn't really all that sanctified then......

Says a structural Nazi about one of the most important persons of the world. Luther said what he thought. He's a factor that you have "your" right of free opinion. Sometimes he was a genius - sometimes an idiot. But you are always only an idiot with everything, what you say - and that's what you like to demonstrate continously - what's the biggest difference between you and him.

So you don't disagree that Luther was a Nazi. Good for you.

A man from the 15th century is not able to be in the 21st century a Nazi, only because you are a structural Nazi, who has not any idea what he tries to provoke about. So back in our time and the current moment of world history: What do you think tries to say to you this Syrian boy in a refugee camp in Cyprus? Or: What is he praying for?

He's praying to Allah for some serious pussy. Something you know nothing about.

You have seriously to do something against your drug consumption. Do not forget that drugs kill your brain - sometimes slowly, sometimes very fast from one moment to the next - like a breaking dam or an avalanche. A possible effect of this are able to be very heavy psychiatric deseases - partially without any chance to be healed.

Luther had by the way the opinion the Quran should be published, so everyone is able to read this sick nonsense on his own. Let me say he hated Catholicism, Judaism and the Islam. Psychologically this is perhaps explainable with his very explosive temperament and a very great instability of the meaning of the own values. But let me say too: Luther was often a man of displaced words and idiotic aggressive verbal attacks - but as far as I know he never acted brutal on his own.

From my own point of view I would say no one understands the Quran without a very qualified teacher. Example: Mohammed said who believes in the triune god is not a member of the religion of the scipture (Jews, Christian. Muslims) - is not a Christian. In another position he speaks the triune god is mother Mary, Jesus and god father - what's nonsense. But both together makes indeed sense. A Christian, who believes in the triune god Mother Mary, God father and Jesus is not a Christian, because the triune god is God Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
If I am right, then lots of Musims became lost "godless" souls, because of their misinterpretation of the own holy book and the violation of the fifth commandement by murdering Christians because they like to see in us polytheists or atheists. The "ríght" to kill polytheists or atheists hurts the fifth commandement too - but you have in this case to ask a qualified teacher of the Islam, why such an misinterpretation still exists sometimes and how they fight against this misinterpretation.

Luther made up his own religion, just like Hitler.

And Paul...and Joseph Smith...and Muhammed...and L. Ron Hubbard.....

Says a structural Nazi about one of the most important persons of the world. Luther said what he thought. He's a factor that you have "your" right of free opinion. Sometimes he was a genius - sometimes an idiot. But you are always only an idiot with everything, what you say - and that's what you like to demonstrate continously - what's the biggest difference between you and him.

A man from the 15th century is not able to be in the 21st century a Nazi, only because you are a structural Nazi, who has not any idea what he tries to provoke about. So back in our time and the current moment of world history: What do you think tries to say to you this Syrian boy in a refugee camp in Cyprus? Or: What is he praying for?

You have seriously to do something against your drug consumption. Do not forget that drugs kill your brain - sometimes slowly, sometimes very fast from one moment to the next - like a breaking dam or an avalanche. A possible effect of this are able to be very heavy psychiatric deseases - partially without any chance to be healed.

Luther had by the way the opinion the Quran should be published, so everyone is able to read this sick nonsense on his own. Let me say he hated Catholicism, Judaism and the Islam. Psychologically this is perhaps explainable with his very explosive temperament and a very great instability of the meaning of the own values. But let me say too: Luther was often a man of displaced words and idiotic aggressive verbal attacks - but as far as I know he never acted brutal on his own.

From my own point of view I would say no one understands the Quran without a very qualified teacher. Example: Mohammed said who believes in the triune god is not a member of the religion of the scipture (Jews, Christian. Muslims) - is not a Christian. In another position he speaks the triune god is mother Mary, Jesus and god father - what's nonsense. But both together makes indeed sense. A Christian, who believes in the triune god Mother Mary, God father and Jesus is not a Christian, because the triune god is God Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
If I am right, then lots of Musims became lost "godless" souls, because of their misinterpretation of the own holy book and the violation of the fifth commandement by murdering Christians because they like to see in us polytheists or atheists. The "ríght" to kill polytheists or atheists hurts the fifth commandement too - but you have in this case to ask a qualified teacher of the Islam, why such an misinterpretation still exists sometimes and how they fight against this misinterpretation.

Good grief. Brainamputated and able to speak. The racism from Hitler came in big parts from the anglo-saxon colonialism and anglo-american racism. You call it normally "darwinism". When 10 million (or 50%) of the people in the Kongo died in colonialism then compassion with this negroe victims in the world of the whites was seldom. I saw just a few minutes ago for example a terrible picture, where man took a look at the cut off hand and foot of his five years old daughter, who was murdered in order of the "enlightened" Belgian king Leopold II from rubber collectors.

But back to Hitler. Hitler used politics and biology - and not religion - for his "arguments". He spoke about minor races and superior races - and about lifes not worth living. He used conspiracy theories and so on and so on. The only thing hat makes the racism of Hitler special was it, that he was able to make everyone to a victim of racism, because the Nazis used for their racism against others just simple a marker on the clothing, instead of a biological criterion.

This all is absolutelly not comparable with the time in which Martin Luther had lived.

Last edited:
The racism from Hitler came in big parts from the anglo-saxon colonialism and anglo-american racism. You call it normally "darwinism".
Now that is some embarrassing, vile horseshit. His racism didnt come from any of those things. His racism came from his own insecurity and his upbringing and he found rhetorical tools in a lot of places, including in bad science. You're being ridiculous.

And Paul...and Joseph Smith...and Muhammed...and L. Ron Hubbard.....

Great post..

The racism from Hitler came in big parts from the anglo-saxon colonialism and anglo-american racism. You call it normally "darwinism".
Now that is some embarrassing, vile horseshit. His racism didnt come from any of those things.

Absolutely wrong. His racism came exactly from this. He learned it.

His racism came from his own insecurity and his upbringing and he found rhetorical tools in a lot of places, including in bad science. You're being ridiculous.

No. "You" murdered for example Red Indians - complete tribes and cultures - for example by bringing them far from their homelands and you gave them not enough to eat and infected them with blankets, which were poisoned with smallpox viruses. The difference between this and extermination camps is only marginal.

Last edited:
Absolutely his racism came exactly from this.
Total horseshit. He never made a mention of any of that until he hired a propaganda team. You are ass backwards wrong, and you are saying stupid shit as part of a larger, religion based narrative. Which, of course, is ironic, as the church was a much more effective tool for hitler to implement his final solution than Darwinism ever could be.

Good grief. Brainamputated and able to speak. The racism from Hitler came in big parts from the anglo-saxon colonialism and anglo-american racism. You call it normally "darwinism". When 10 million (or 50%) of the people in the Kongo died in colonialism then compassion with this negroe victims in the world of the whites was seldom. I saw just a few minutes ago for example a terrible picture, where man took a look at the cut off hand and foot of his five years old daughter, who was murdered in order of the "enlightened" Belgian king Leopold II from rubber collectors.

But back to Hitler. Hitler used politics and biology - and not religion - for his "arguments". He spoke about minor races and superior races - and about lifes not worth living. He used conspiracy theories and so on and so on. The only thing hat makes the racism of Hitler special was it, that he was able to make everyone to a victim of racism, because the Nazis used for their racism against others just simple a marker on the clothing, instead of a biological criterion.

This all is absolutelly not comparable with the time in which Martin Luther had lived.

Jews hate coons, what are you babbling on about?

Hitler was on drugs, like all of Doucheland.

Now that is some embarrassing, vile horseshit. His racism didnt come from any of those things.

His racism came from his own insecurity and his upbringing and he found rhetorical tools in a lot of places, including in bad science. You're being ridiculous.

No. "You" murdered for example Red Indians - complete tribes and cultures - for example by bringing them far from their homelands and you gave them not enough to eat and infected them with blankets, which were poisoned with smallpox viruses. The difference between this and extermination camps is only marginal.
You guys wouldn't lend us your ovens, what were we supposed to do?

Cook your own bread?

Cook your own bread?
Luther gave infected bread to Jews.

Try me..

Cook your own bread?
Greek orthodox

Try me..

Cook your own bread?
Greek orthodox
Luther also invented the yoyo.

Try me..

Cook your own bread?
Greek orthodox
Luther also invented the yoyo.

Not really..

It was the slinky

b5262698-49b7-47f3-819c-66c14b5a092d._SR300,300_.jpg

You" murdered for example Red Indians - complette tribes and cultures
Excuse you asshole. Then, by your logic, you murder 6 million jews. Stop being a moron.
Stop it..

My thread is about Martin Luther and sola fide.

:206:

Exactly the expression how you always express your not existing compassion, Nazi.

Forum List

Back