The extinction of Christians in middle east

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • "I don't believe in these two words [human rights], there are no human rights. But in Western countries, there are animal rights. In Australia they take care of frogs.... Look upon us as frogs, we'll accept that — just protect us so we can stay in our land." — Metropolitan Nicodemus, the Syriac Orthodox archbishop of Mosul, National Catholic Register.

The Extinction of Christians in the Middle East

It is amazing how many haven't got a fkn clue what is going on nor do they care until they come for you next...

• "I don't believe in these two words [human rights], there are no human rights. But in Western countries, there are animal rights. In Australia they take care of frogs.... Look upon us as frogs, we'll accept that — just protect us so we can stay in our land." — Metropolitan Nicodemus, the Syriac Orthodox archbishop of Mosul, National Catholic Register.

It is amazing how many haven't got a fkn clue what is going on nor do they care until they come for you next...

Where is the U.N. And the “ International Community?”

Thank the U.S. for destroying the Iraq regime. They were evil but christians survived there. Not anymore.

christianity is the church of the roman empire ... not exactly the harbinger of good will themselves for their middle eastern brothers and sisters.

Forum List

Back