"I Had an Abortion"

I have had two friends works at Planned Parenthood. I just asked one if you could tell what sex the baby was. This is what she responded with.
"When I worked there, we only went to 14 Weeks & you couldn't tell the sex that early"

You can believe me or not, but I sure as hell don't believe that letter is legit.

that's a lie.

a baby's sex can be told at the end of the first trimester ( sometimes earlier -11 week) - even on US.

and it is definite upon abortion if the body is not distorted too much at the end of first trimester.

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judgement me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

The only person I see supporting hate here is you. He isn't calling for the deaths of innocent babies. Tell me are you like Sanger and hoping the babies killed are black? It is what planned parenthood was made for by the way. Democrats always show their true racist roots

I am calling for the deaths of babies? Show me where I stated this, loser.

This abortion would have taken place well before 12 weeks, and the sex of the fetus cannot be determined.
The tissue removed has to be examined to ensure the abortion is complete, because if it isn't, the woman may suffer an infection.
As a med student, this brat should have known that, and been prepared.

The entire post went right over your head. Typical.

Genitalia start forming around 8 weeks. The abortion took place prior to the 14 week (as stated in the article) and the sex of the aborted fetus would have be known.

It isn't "tissue". But I do understand that you need to repeat that meme over and over and over in order to dehumanize the unborn so you can justify ending their life.

I call bullshit on the whole letter either way.
Crude medical instrument? They use a speculum, which is what they use in any Pap smear. The moment that was stated I knew it wasn't from a medical student and was completely made up.
And why was the woman asleep when he stated she had the MVA procedure?
"Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA): a procedure used as early as 3 -12 weeks since the last period. Considered less invasive with only a local anesthesia being used on the cervix."
Abortion Procedures | American Pregnancy explores abortion

Like I said, I call bullshit on the whole story.

Yes, I'm sure abortion isn't anything like this. It's much more sanitary and routine. And the unborn comes out in one piece and isn't really a human being at all, just a bunch of 'tissue'.

"On the table in front of me, I saw a woman, legs up as if delivering a child although she was asleep. Next to her was a tray of instruments for the abortion and a vacuum machine for suctioning the fetal tissues from the uterus. The doctors put on their gowns and masks and the procedure began. The cervix was held open with a crude metal instrument and a large transparent tube was stuck inside of the woman. Within a matter of seconds, the machine’s motor was engaged and blood, tissue, and tiny organs were pulled out of their environment into a filter. A minute later, the vacuum choked to a halt. The tube was removed, and stuck to the end was a small body and a head attached haphazardly to it, what was formed of the neck snapped. The ribs had formed with a thin skin covering them, the eyes had formed, and the inner organs had begun to function. The tiny heart of the fetus, obviously a little boy, had just stopped — forever. The vacuum filter was opened, and the tiny arms and legs that had been torn off of the fetus were accounted for. The fingers and toes had the beginnings of their nails on them. The doctors, proud of their work, reassembled the body to show me. Tears welled up in my eyes as they removed the baby boy from the table and shoved his body into a container for disposal."

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judgement me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

The only person I see supporting hate here is you. He isn't calling for the deaths of innocent babies. Tell me are you like Sanger and hoping the babies killed are black? It is what planned parenthood was made for by the way. Democrats always show their true racist roots

I am calling for the deaths of babies? Show me where I stated this, loser.
You are defending abortion thus you are calling for babies to die. Is the truth that alien to you?

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judged me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

no, I just hate the brainless vaginas with vocal cords who have such a potent vaginal itch ( and being brainless do not see any other option or so they state) that they will MURDER to satisfy it.
I admit - I hate those.

But they are NOT women. They are XX brainless selfish sluts which are too stupid and too lazy to consider a birth control to be a method of "taking care of my body" instead of the murder of the innocent babies.

and I do not have to have numerous occasions to recognize you to be a brainless vagina with vocal cords - this thread is enough.
plus you are a typical leftard liar and I have caught you on lying several times :D

Last edited:
I have had two friends works at Planned Parenthood. I just asked one if you could tell what sex the baby was. This is what she responded with.
"When I worked there, we only went to 14 Weeks & you couldn't tell the sex that early"

You can believe me or not, but I sure as hell don't believe that letter is legit.

that's a lie.

a baby's sex can be told at the end of the first trimester ( sometimes earlier -11 week) - even on US.

and it is definite upon abortion if the body is not distorted too much at the end of first trimester.

No it isn't.

Wow. I can tell you've never felt really hot, sexual passion. Because if you ever had you might understand how a woman could lose control of herself in the throes of passion and make a mistake and have unprotected sex. I'm sorry for you that you can't grasp that.

Only one problem to your defense of abortion here, and that is that the overwhelming reason, and use of legalized abortion today, is not for health, not for a mistake caused by passion overriding common sense, not anything other than convenience....

IOW, women today are using the murder of their babies in the womb as contraception, and that is damnable.

I don't hate women.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judged me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

no, I just hate the brainless vaginas with vocal cords who have such a potent vaginal itch ( and being brainless do not see any other option or so they state) that they will MURDER to satisfy it.
I admit - I hate those.

But they are NOT women. They are XX brainless selfish sluts which are too stupid and too lazy to consider a birth control to be a method of "taking care of my body" instead of the murder of the innocent babies.

Why do repeat the same insults over and over?
You hate women. It's cool. Most hate you too, I am guessing.
And you have no clue why a woman has an abortion, and you should stop pretending you do. You should also stop judging women you have never met.

I hope she aborted all her children

she's a useless person

Last edited:
Wow. I can tell you've never felt really hot, sexual passion. Because if you ever had you might understand how a woman could lose control of herself in the throes of passion and make a mistake and have unprotected sex. I'm sorry for you that you can't grasp that.

Only one problem to your defense of abortion here, and that is that the overwhelming reason, and use of legalized abortion today, is not for health, not for a mistake caused by passion overriding common sense, not anything other than convenience....

IOW, women today are using the murder of their babies in the womb as contraception, and that is damnable.

Do you have anything to back up your claims?

did anyone notice how much sarah palin looks like steinem did in her younger days? That's just freaky!

images

gloria-steinem.jpg

except palin is a real feminist where as steinem is a communist tool.

exactly!

ANYTIME a liberal tells you how sensitive they are to human suffering and injustice just needs to remember they SUPPORT killing of innocent babies for sex,race and convenience.

Why do you hate women?
Why do you want dead babies?

I am a single mom with a five year old. It's called being pro choice. I may or may not like it, but it isn't my decision what you or anyone else does with their body.
You morons are too dumb to realize that. And you claim to be for freedom and less government involvement. Ha!

It isn't your body that we're concerned with, it's the body of the unborn human. If the woman has an abortion it's obvious she doesn't care about them. It's obvious those who whole heartedly support abortion don't care about them. But the people who do care the abortion supporters berate. How heartless to care so little about another human being that you (general) don't want to hear what pro-lifers say.

The government is suppose to protect it's citizens. Yeah, yeah I know. 'pre-borns' are citizens, aren't humans, aren't people. Like I said, de-humanize them, diminish what abortion does, make it all about the woman with nary a thought about the unborn.

Whatever.

they are too ignorant to know that.
and if you shovel it in front of them, they will accuse you of hate :D

Sure!
Or you just hate women.

I admit - I hate those.

Why do repeat the same insults over and over?
You hate women. It's cool. Most hate you too, I am guessing.
And you have no clue why a woman has an abortion, and you should stop pretending you do. You should also stop judging women you have never met.

Truth hurts?

I know.

But it does not mean it is not truth - brainless vaginas with vocal cords which proudly parade around their murdering the babies - are brainless sluts no matter how you view it. They are NOT women - they are XX vaginas with vocal cords, like that POS gloria steinem is.

There is NO NEED to murder a baby in 2013 USA - where is no stigma and all the government support of the mother and the baby.
You know it is a uterine job for some, don't you?
Plus you can give the baby for adoption or to the father of the baby if you choose to.
You don't have to use murder as a birth control.

Last edited:
I hope she aborted all her children

she's a useless person

she is.

but the children have had the right to life.

Don't become like the leftard side. I know it is easy, given all the hate and spite and bile the left is demonstrating.

Forum List

Back