"I Had an Abortion"

This abortion would have taken place well before 12 weeks, and the sex of the fetus cannot be determined.
The tissue removed has to be examined to ensure the abortion is complete, because if it isn't, the woman may suffer an infection.
As a med student, this brat should have known that, and been prepared.

The entire post went right over your head. Typical.

Genitalia start forming around 8 weeks. The abortion took place prior to the 14 week (as stated in the article) and the sex of the aborted fetus would have be known.

It isn't "tissue". But I do understand that you need to repeat that meme over and over and over in order to dehumanize the unborn so you can justify ending their life.

I call bullshit on the whole letter either way.
Crude medical instrument? They use a speculum, which is what they use in any Pap smear. The moment that was stated I knew it wasn't from a medical student and was completely made up.
And why was the woman asleep when he stated she had the MVA procedure?
"Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA): a procedure used as early as 3 -12 weeks since the last period. Considered less invasive with only a local anesthesia being used on the cervix."
http://americanpregnancy.org/unplannedpregnancy/abortionprocedures.html

Like I said, I call bullshit on the whole story.

Last edited:
It is tissue. Not only that, but it's not YOUR tissue. Now, I realize you've given yourself permission to pass judgment on everybody who disagrees with you on this subject - I just hope you're not a Christian, because your sin is on a par with hers.

You realize tha you are not more than a tissue yourself, do you?

A brainless tissue, but with a reflex to neg when you can not tolerate the truth :lol:

Guess what - you will have to wait couple of hours to relieve yourself again :lol:
You might want to use that time to help that vaginal itch of yours which clearly is clouding your limited reasoning :D

Why do you hate women?

I have had two friends who worked at Planned Parenthood. I just asked one if you could tell what sex the baby was. This is what she responded with.
"When I worked there, we only went to 14 Weeks & you couldn't tell the sex that early"

You can believe me or not, but I sure as hell don't believe that letter is legit.

Last edited:
Gloria, like any good Jewish business person, has made a mint off selling the degradation of womanhood and furthering the destruction of society.

Sell the Holocaust™ or sell Feminism™ and line your pockets with the shekels of the goyim. It's a win win.

it's unfortunate that people believe this is feminism cause it's not. I guess that's what you get when you have a culture that accepts everything the liberal media says without question. Libbers are so busy trying to keep Roe v Wade alive that they never stop to think about the implications of what abortion on demand says about their skewed thinking. Abortion shouldn't even be an issue because it's obsolete. It's like taking away an I phone 5 and handing that person a rotary dial phone attached to a wall. There are better ways not to get pregnant and they have been around longer than abortion has so why Abortion was ever considered necessary IDK. Laziness?

Lifers if you want to get rid of abortion it's simple. Drop the religious aspect(see Mathew 7:6) you can't force someone whose eyes are not open to see. We need to approach it from a secular point ot view. This way the message reaches all women at whatever level of life they are at. Point out to the girls the multiple ways of not getting pregnant including the pill whether you agree with personally it or not. Show the girls that they run the show and have a right not ot have sex if they are uncomfortable or to demand the man be responisble too and use a condom. Teach the girls that abortion is not good for their body and they should at all times respect thier body and that abortion = major fail.

One more thing, for heaven sakes ladies dress a little better. If you don't want a man to treat you like a sex object, don't dress like one. Seriously, the guy is going to follow your lead,if you look like "a ho" than he will treat you like one. If you look like a well put together lady he will treat you like one. If he doesn't, dump him, the choice is yours. Demand the respect you deserve, that's real feminism.
A christian never condones the murder of innocent babies....

Hi LR: Where abortion/Roe v Wade is a women's issue
is the reason the law was struck down as unconstitutional
is that it violated due process of women whose privacy would have to be violated
to defend her of charges based on "mitigating factors"

I have YET to see any law proposed by either side of this debate
that held MEN accountable for the consequences of pregnancy/abortion as the WOMEN

THAT'S why it's a women's issue
and the fighting over it has prevented work to reach any kind of agreement
on solutions that would PREVENT abuse leading to abortion or PREVENT
from penalizing/imposing on women more than men, especially in case of rape/incest

it always ends up being a women's issue because of who is affected by legislation

If laws focused on equally holding men accountable for relationship abuse and rape
that leads to unwanted pregnancy/children/abortion, then maybe we could get around it being primarily a women's issue. we'd have to police the abuse at the point of having sex where it involves both the men and women equally accountable to make it gender neutral!

Gloria, like any good Jewish business person, has made a mint off selling the degradation of womanhood and furthering the destruction of society.

Sell the Holocaust™ or sell Feminism™ and line your pockets with the shekels of the goyim. It's a win win.

it's unfortunate that people believe this is feminism cause it's not. I guess that's what you get when you have a culture that accepts everything the liberal media says without question. Libbers are so busy trying to keep Roe v Wade alive that they never stop to think about the implications of what abortion on demand says about their skewed thinking. Abortion shouldn't even be an issue because it's obsolete. It's like taking away an I phone 5 and handing that person a rotary dial phone attached to a wall. There are better ways not to get pregnant and they have been around longer than abortion has so why Abortion was ever considered necessary IDK. Laziness?

Lifers if you want to get rid of abortion it's simple. Drop the religious aspect(see Mathew 7:6) you can't force someone whose eyes are not open to see. We need to approach it from a secular point ot view. This way the message reaches all women at whatever level of life they are at. Point out to the girls the multiple ways of not getting pregnant including the pill whether you agree with personally it or not. Show the girls that they run the show and have a right not ot have sex if they are uncomfortable or to demand the man be responisble too and use a condom. Teach the girls that abortion is not good for their body and they should at all times respect thier body and that abortion = major fail.

One more thing, for heaven sakes ladies dress a little better. If you don't want a man to treat you like a sex object, don't dress like one. Seriously, the guy is going to follow your lead,if you look like "a ho" than he will treat you like one. If you look like a well put together lady he will treat you like one. If he doesn't, dump him, the choice is yours. Demand the respect you deserve, that's real feminism.
Really? Men are financially responsible ALL THE TIME and yet they have no say on whether the woman can kill his child.... You my friend are full of shit.

ACA is law of the land, gov't mandates we purchase insurance, forces people to pay for maternity, newborn, pediatric care (including vision and dental) whether they need it or not ... and you post this? :lol: tff

Yep.

Too bad you make asssumptions without knowing facts.

I've already addressed this in this thread. If you're interested, you could read it. or you could just keep on making asssumptions without knowing facts. :)

she shouldnt be showing the world she is irresponsible. I know your ass condones that, but responsible people dont
if I wore a shirt that said "I am rich" pretty sure that would be bragging, numbnuts

You've never gotten the news that you're carrying a baby that will never be well, never be without pain, never see adulthood.

Abortion is not irresponsible.

By its very definition, it is responsibility at its most difficult and most painful.

The reasons why any woman has an abortion is none of your business.

Oh and you wearing a shirt that reads "I an rich" would be a lie. There's a difference but its one that rw's have no firsthand knowledge of.

no fuckin shit lud
I am pro-choice you dumb son of a bitch
I don't give a shit why they do it, I support the freedom to do it.
and you are an idiot
You support the freedom to end innocent life?

Hey SFBs, what makes you think you are dealing with a "he?"

Because laughinReaper was referring to women as "cum dumpsters". While pro-life women can be nasty, I've never seen them stoop down to that level. Derangement against women to that degree always comes from a man.

For similar reasons, you can tell Vox is male. No woman would call a woman "vagina with vocal cords."

Last edited:
When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

Then she should have made the decision not to fuck.

Steinem is old enough to have had an abortion during WW2.

When you're old enough to have sex and wear long pants, you'll understand that pregnancies have been unwanted as well as wanted since the beginning of time.

Lucky for you your parents decided to give birth to a liberal. Some day there might be a DNA test for the propensity toward liberalism. In that case I might change my pro-life status.

That wont upset Lud. Progressive already think it is okay to kill a baby based on sex Ideology is a simple step for them.

Wow. I can tell you've never felt really hot, sexual passion. Because if you ever had you might understand how a woman could lose control of herself in the throes of passion and make a mistake and have unprotected sex. I'm sorry for you that you can't grasp that.
Bullshit cop out. I can use my brain to have sex responsibly if you cant you are not mature enough to be having sex.

It is tissue. Not only that, but it's not YOUR tissue. Now, I realize you've given yourself permission to pass judgment on everybody who disagrees with you on this subject - I just hope you're not a Christian, because your sin is on a par with hers.

A brainless tissue, but with a reflex to neg when you can not tolerate the truth :lol:

Guess what - you will have to wait couple of hours to relieve yourself again :lol:
You might want to use that time to help that vaginal itch of yours which clearly is clouding your limited reasoning :D

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Did anyone notice how much Sarah Palin looks like Steinem did in her younger days? That's just freaky!

images

Gloria-Steinem.jpg

Except Palin is a real feminist where as Steinem is a communist tool.

Last edited:

Why do you hate women?
Why do you want dead babies?

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women.

But I hate vaginas with vocal cords like yourself and some others, because they cause all the women to be viewed as brainless sex objects only.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judged me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

Last edited:

Why do you hate women?
Why do you want dead babies?

I am a single mom with a five year old. It's called being pro choice. I may or may not like it, but it isn't my decision what you or anyone else does with their body.
You morons are too dumb to realize that. And you claim to be for freedom and less government involvement. Ha!

No, it is a human being in the early stages of its development. It may not look like a human being but it is. I know, that fact throws the whole 'my body, my choice, it's just tissue' meme out the window. Fact: abortion ends the life of a pre-born human being. But abortion supporters are too chicken shit to admit this so they have to dehumanize the unborn to justify their actions.

My favorite thing about all this is that you can talk, preach, moan, groan, bitch, and complain until the cows come home.

:)

You accomplish nothing.

None of these women even know you exist.

You are the epitome of powerlessness.

This makes me very happy.

:thup:

You post this as if you think I care.

Why do you hate women?

I don't hate women.

Sure!
Or you just hate women.
You know how I know this? You have judgement me on numerous occasions without knowing anything about me. You hate women, admit it.

The only person I see supporting hate here is you. He isn't calling for the deaths of innocent babies. Tell me are you like Sanger and hoping the babies killed are black? It is what planned parenthood was made for by the way. Democrats always show their true racist roots

Forum List

Back