"I Had an Abortion"

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

gloria steinem i had an abortion - Bing Images

How do you know she didn't ask the man to use a condom, and how do you know she didn't pick a mate carefully ?

How do you know what happened during her abortion?

Saying that you had an abortion means you are not ashamed, like the lifers want you to be.

Your offensive language here, referring to women as 'cum dumpsters' just shows how pathetically immature you really are, and goes to show that you know nothing at all about women.
Pro choicers do NOT think that the only option for an unintended pregnancy is abortion, we believe in 3 choices - adoption, raising the child yourself, or abortion.
Lifers believe there is only ONE choice - have the baby no matter what.

It is your lot that should be ashamed, assuming women are sluts, and wishing to dictate what a woman can and cannot do with her own reproductive system.

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

In your subjective opinion, which you’re entitled to.

You may not seek to codify that subjective opinion, however.

And a person is not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right such as the right to privacy as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed exercise that right.

Thank you. I am sick unto death of all these little old ladies and men who probably haven't been laid since the turn of the century anyway, prescribing that women just keep their legs crossed when REALLY?! It is NONE of their literally fucking business what any other person does in their sex life. None. It's like they've all given themselves permission to be Peeping Toms with full gossip rights.

And further, they know none of these women. None. Know nothing about them. But they somehow ... god. I don't even know how they live with all those judging, hypocritical, ranting voices in their head.

The student had heard the pro-choice movement’s slogans. He took them at face value, believing that the unborn baby was “a mass of cells” and not an individual human being. He felt that a woman “had the right to control her body” and did not sympathize with the tiny baby inside her. He did not believe in the child’s humanity or right to life.

Then he took the opportunity to see an abortion performed. Because of his pro-choice beliefs, he did not expect to be disturbed by anything he would see:

This summer, I was accepted into a pre-medical program in NYC in which we are allowed to shadow doctors and see all sorts of medical procedures. When given the opportunity to see an abortion, I did not hesitate to accept the offer. It was something new, edgy, and exciting that I had never seen.

He then describes exactly what he witnessed in the operating room:

When I entered the operating room, it felt like any other I had ever been in. On the table in front of me, I saw a woman, legs up as if delivering a child although she was asleep. Next to her was a tray of instruments for the abortion and a vacuum machine for suctioning the fetal tissues from the uterus. The doctors put on their gowns and masks and the procedure began. The cervix was held open with a crude metal instrument and a large transparent tube was stuck inside of the woman. Within a matter of seconds, the machine’s motor was engaged and blood, tissue, and tiny organs were pulled out of their environment into a filter. A minute later, the vacuum choked to a halt. The tube was removed, and stuck to the end was a small body and a head attached haphazardly to it, what was formed of the neck snapped. The ribs had formed with a thin skin covering them, the eyes had formed, and the inner organs had begun to function. The tiny heart of the fetus, obviously a little boy, had just stopped — forever. The vacuum filter was opened, and the tiny arms and legs that had been torn off of the fetus were accounted for. The fingers and toes had the beginnings of their nails on them. The doctors, proud of their work, reassembled the body to show me. Tears welled up in my eyes as they removed the baby boy from the table and shoved his body into a container for disposal.

Since this abortion was done by suction, the baby must have been less than 13 to 14 weeks, but still far enough along that his humanity was evident.

Abortions in the second trimester are usually done through dilation and evacuation, a procedure in which forceps are used to tear apart the baby, rather than through suction.

The student was haunted by what he saw:

I have not been able to think of anything since yesterday at 10:30 besides what that baby boy might have been. I don’t think that people realize what an abortion actually is until they see it happen. I have been tortured by these images – so real and so vivid – for two days now…and I was just a spectator.

Never again will I be pro-choice, and never again will I support the murder of any human being, no matter their stage in life.

Unlike the vast majority of abortions, this baby was mourned. Someone felt sadness and horror at his death. Thousands of babies like him are suctioned out of their mothers’ wombs every day. They are rejected by their mothers and regarded as medical waste by their killers. Society allows these babies to die silently, with no recognition or acknowledgment of their humanity. This little baby boy will never have a name. He will never take a breath of air, never pet a dog, never watch a sunset, never ride a bike… He will never experience all the things that you and I take for granted. But this baby, perhaps, did not die entirely in vain – his tragic death revealed the truth to this young man. And those of you who are reading this article now know about this baby’s death.

"Pro-Choice" Medical Student Witnesses Abortion, Becomes Pro-Life | LifeNews.com

This abortion would have taken place well before 12 weeks, and the sex of the fetus cannot be determined.
The tissue removed has to be examined to ensure the abortion is complete, because if it isn't, the woman may suffer an infection.
As a med student, this brat should have known that, and been prepared.

The entire post went right over your head. Typical.

Genitalia start forming around 8 weeks. The abortion took place prior to the 14 week (as stated in the article) and the sex of the aborted fetus would have be known.

It isn't "tissue". But I do understand that you need to repeat that meme over and over and over in order to dehumanize the unborn so you can justify ending their life.

It is tissue. Not only that, but it's not YOUR tissue. Now, I realize you've given yourself permission to pass judgment on everybody who disagrees with you on this subject - I just hope you're not a Christian, because your sin is on a par with hers.

I am sick unto death of all these little old ladies and men who probably haven't been laid since the turn of the century anyway, prescribing that women just keep their legs crossed when REALLY?! It is NONE of their literally fucking business what any other person does in their sex life. None. It's like they've all given themselves permission to be Peeping Toms with full gossip rights.

And further, they know none of these women. None. Know nothing about them. But they somehow ... god. I don't even know how they live with all those judging, hypocritical, ranting voices in their head.

:clap2::bow3:

Last edited:
The vaginas with vocal cords of this site can not tolerate the truth and resort to angry negging - what else is new :lol:

Sore losers realizing they are being used but can not be told that, because it is offensive:D

Is it your answer that if a woman would have an abortion if she became pregnant, in order to avoid a pregnancy, she should not have sex?

Yes or no?

Your kidding right? A woman choses to have sex without birth control or protection, because she can get an abortion. Making that decision before having sex. She should be commited and is another reason abortion should be illegal. One she could get an std and second she could die while having an abortion.

It is tissue. Not only that, but it's not YOUR tissue. Now, I realize you've given yourself permission to pass judgment on everybody who disagrees with you on this subject - I just hope you're not a Christian, because your sin is on a par with hers.

No, it is a human being in the early stages of its development. It may not look like a human being but it is. I know, that fact throws the whole 'my body, my choice, it's just tissue' meme out the window. Fact: abortion ends the life of a pre-born human being. But abortion supporters are too chicken shit to admit this so they have to dehumanize the unborn to justify their actions.

You realize tha you are not more than a tissue yourself, do you?

A brainless tissue, but with a reflex to neg when you can not tolerate the truth :lol:

Guess what - you will have to wait couple of hours to relieve yourself again :lol:
You might want to use that time to help that vaginal itch of yours which clearly is clouding your limited reasoning :D

Last edited:

No, it is a human being in the early stages of its development. It may not look like a human being but it is. I know, that fact throws the whole 'my body, my choice, it's just tissue' meme out the window. Fact: abortion ends the life of a pre-born human being. But abortion supporters are too chicken shit to admit this so they have to dehumanize the unborn to justify their actions.
You are trying to reason with a tissue. It's pointless.

My favorite thing about all this is that you can talk, preach, moan, groan, bitch, and complain until the cows come home.

:)

You accomplish nothing.

None of these women even know you exist.

You are the epitome of powerlessness.

This makes me very happy.

:thup:

When a woman finds she is pregnant, no one is saying she is a slut. That is how you perceive it. But by going for an abortion rather than having the child and giving it up for adoption is definitely selfish. You are subjecting yourself to probably 5 months of pregnancy where you are showing and labor and birth. That is not bad with the drugs they give you now. You would be seen as an upstanding woman to go through the pregnancy and for a family and everyone wins. Giving a family a child...what a gift!

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

Why should a man be forced to endure 18 years of child support payments simply because he had sex?

BTW this is the exact reason why so many men are supporting this idiocy of "it is my body, i can do whatever i want" -because it lets the off the hook entirely. Our stupid vaginas with vocal cords are too brainwashed to realize that this mantra has denigrated them more than anything ever in history, making them all sluts and equating a woman to a whore whom a man does not even have to pay for using them :lol:

My favorite thing about all this is that you can talk, preach, moan, groan, bitch, and complain until the cows come home.

:)

You accomplish nothing.

None of these women even know you exist.

You are the epitome of powerlessness.

This makes me very happy.

:thup:

A defense of the vagina with vocal cords which deeply inside realizes she is being used as a conveyer :lol:

I don't know how to post a picture so I have the link here. It's a picture of a so called feminist named Gloria Steinem, smiling face proudly wearing a t-shirt that reads "I Had an Abortion".

My first reaction was disbelief. Are you kidding me lady. Does she think that the picture glorifiying her Abortion makes her some type of heroine? This is what the picture really says.

Gloria Steinem is so irresponsible that she had unprotected sex,and they used a barbaric and obsolete practice to mercilessly hack to death an unborn child because she couldn't face the consequences of her actions. That's pro choice for you.

I want you to notice that pro choice advocates only give you one choice, abortion. A real feminist knows she has many choices and that abortion isn't one of them. A real feminist respects her body enough to not have it used as a "c*m dumptser". She chooses her man carefully and demands he uses a condom if they are not exclusive as extra protection against pregnancy and disease. She uses birthcontrol to ensure she doesn't have an unwanted pregnancy. She isn't Pro choice, she is pro choices,has a brain and uses it. Should she find herself pregnant she excepts the consequences of her actions. She knows from the start that if she isn't ready to except the consequences of her actions then maybe she isn't ready to have sex in the first place.

Gloria Steinem should hang her head in shame. She's a poor example for women to follow and too stupid to realize it.

gloria steinem i had an abortion - Bing Images

How do you know she didn't ask the man to use a condom, and how do you know she didn't pick a mate carefully ?

well now had she used female birthcontrol and he used male birthcontrol she shouldn't have needed an abortion. what are the odds of both failing at the same time? Considering Ms Steinem's intellect, perhaps she did carefully pick a man as ridiculous as she is.:dunno:

The woman shouldn't have to use her body to sustain the life of something else for nine months. Do you know what childbirth is like? Why should a woman be forced to endure the agony of childbirth simply because she had sex?

My Mother did, I did, all of us had a woman sustain our lives, for it was THE most awesome thing I have ever done. It morphs all else, all other successes in life, is nothing compared to being a Mom.

17 hours of labor for a lifetime of love

And then you get old and die and leave your offspring to fend for themselves in a hard, cruel world. Who knows what the future holds in terms of wars and tragedies and the rages of Mother Nature. Even as an adult woman I sometimes want to cry out for my mother. But she is long gone and I must face the world without her.

This is why I chose not to have children. I couldn't justify creating life just for my own pleasure, and then not being able to be with and care for my children...forever. Or worse, live long enough to watch them die.

LMAO. Such melodrama~!

You are kidding....right?

Nope. Just answer the question.

Become a nun.

There, how's that?

Didn't your liberated mother tell you how to keep from getting pregnant? No of course not, she just told you to have an abortion. Silly me.

This one is 99.9% effecitve.Birth Control Pills - Types, Effectiveness, and Side Effects of Birth Control Pills

NuvaRing

Depo Provera – What is Depo Provera

The Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragm_(contraceptive)

Condom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Did anyone notice how much Sarah Palin looks like Steinem did in her younger days? That's just freaky!

images

Gloria-Steinem.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back