I had a Bad Day

C

chloe

I had a bad day, and I have a bad temper, but nobody to project it on. Im enraged !!!!:evil:

If that works for you it does for me, will you be my verbal punching bag because your my special friend who adores me. We can take it to PM so nobody else has to experience the shocking depth of my rage and bad temper honey.

Typical juvenile response.

Well, this is better than the therapist because you can talk for free. Chloe, Do you at least know why you are enraged?

Yes I know why Im enraged :evil:, something happened today right before I left work, something disturbing.

Yes I know why Im enraged :evil:, something happened today right before I left work, something disturbing.

Is it rage or is it anger?

I've been learning about the difference. Anger is benefited by being expressed. Get it out!

Rage is benefited by dealing with the hurt underneath the rage rather than expressing the rage.

Just food for thought.

Trauma is frequented more by rage than anger.

BTW if you're with it enough to know you're projecting you are WAY ahead of the game.

Bounce it off your friends here.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm what category is bad temper in? Rage or anger?

hmm what category is bad temper in? Rage or anger?

Could be either one. You would be the judge of that in this situation. Could be just general grumpiness.

Hi--Let me introduce you to my friend General Grumpiness! Stay out of his way or he will BITE YOUR FRIGGIN' HEAD OFF.

Hmmm .............. so because you had a bad day, some innocent person has to suffer?

The rest of us on this forum have to suffer reading through it?

I can understand and respect that.

I'm sorry you had a bad day and I hope that tomorrow is much, much better for you.

Now in the mean time, if you feel the need to vent, please let me help. You see I don't take any of this stuff personal and I have the time to invest in helping you feel better.

So, now that I have been nice, I powdered your self serving ass for you. Let's get started. Go ahead and vent away as if your bad day is something special in this world. Who are you to waste our time with your pissing and moaning? What right do you have?

What happened, did someone take the last donut in the break room at work before you could polish off the entire dozen?

Your boss actually do his job and point out your many short coming to you?

Or did they just hire someone new who is better looking than you, smarter than you and who people can actually like?

Well spill it, get it off your chest, go ahead bore the hell out of me!

Last edited:
well you didnt have to read the thread pretty simple and I havent taken it out anyone, sunni likes talking to me privately.

well you didnt have to read the thread pretty simple and I havent taken it out anyone, sunni likes talking to me privately.

No you haven't taken it out on anyone. We all enjoy talking to you, warts and all.

Anyone have a good Dilbert cartoon to share?

eh its ok Im just mad about it. I'll get over it.....heh

I'd make you some cookies or a nice pie if I could. :)

I hope you feel better really soon. I had a rough day myself. I had to work really late and I couldn't go to the Wednesday night fellowship at church. So I didn't get to see my boyfriend and he thinks I'm mad at him. And thought it was going to snow today but it never really got going. So your day couldn't have been any worse than that could it? <ducks> :tongue:

Here's a song for you:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_FcAg4ObRQ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt - I Will Not Be Broken (live)[/ame]

Let your spirit fly.......

When you feel a little blue...

Take heart in words we know are true...

No matter who you happen to be...

If you're living in the USA...

If I'm forward saying "Happy Birthday"! (whenever it was or is)...

Allow me to wish you a heartfelt "Happy Birthplace"! You're among the 20% richest son-of-a-bitches on the planet!

-Joe

Forum List

Back