I Guess We Know Where Oprah Stands

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005®

BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN; STAFF DIVIDED
Fri Sep 05 2008 08:55:46 ET

Oprah Winfrey may have introduced Democrat Barack Obama to the women of America -- but the talkshow queen is not rushing to embrace the first woman on a Republican presidential ticket!

Oprah's staff is sharply divided on the merits of booking Sarah Palin, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

"Half of her staff really wants Sarah Palin on," an insider explains. "Oprah's website is getting tons of requests to put her on, but Oprah and a couple of her top people are adamantly against it because of Obama."

One executive close to Winfrey is warning any Palin ban could ignite a dramatic backlash!

It is not clear if Oprah has softened her position after watching Palin's historic convention speech.

Last year, Winfrey blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, timed to a promotional tour of his autobiography.

Oprah and executive producer Sheri Salata, who has contributed thousands of dollars to Obama's campaign, refused requests for comment.

Developing...

Is Oprah a democracy? The Republic of Oprah?

I'm not getting the relevance of this. I never expected her to support Palin, she's for the black guy.

I'm surprised it is a story.

But now I am thinking it would be very interesting to see Palin on Oprah.

Why would this surprise you at all? Oprah has final say on who are quest's on her show (I assume) , just like any of the others. So what's you point :confused:

She has one of the ugliest faces in showbiz.

Actually one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen in my life.

Plus she's fat and she has that giant ass head :badgrin:

It's funny that she leads such a lonely life. You can tell she really wanted kids but Stedman said ":hellno:you fat bitch!"

You can see right through her when she talks about the girls at her school in South Africa being her "daughters" :eusa_clap:

Yes Oprah, we believe you, we're sure you feel perfectly adequate with girls in South Africa you've never met and who don't think of you as their mother :rofl:

You're probably perfectly secure with your decision not to have kids :D

Arguably the fat cows that watch her show are her daughters too, or maybe sisters :lol:

You know she cries in private when she thinks about the fact that she won't be passing on her genes :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
She has one of the ugliest faces in showbiz.

Actually one of the ugliest faces I've ever seen in my life.

Plus she's fat and she has that giant ass head :badgrin:

It's funny that she leads such a lonely life. You can tell she really wanted kids but Stedman said ":hellno:you fat bitch!"

You can see right through her when she talks about the girls at her school in South Africa being her "daughters" :eusa_clap:

Yes Oprah, we believe you, we're sure you feel perfectly adequate with girls in South Africa you've never met and who don't think of you as their mother :rofl:

You're probably perfectly secure with your decision not to have kids :D

Arguably the fat cows that watch her show are her daughters too, or maybe sisters :lol:

You know she cries in private when she thinks about the fact that she won't be passing on her genes :eusa_boohoo:
come on now, shes not an ugly woman
just because shes not your type there is no need to insult her looks

Was there ever any doubt at all about where Opra was?

Of course not.

She came out supporting O publically a long time ago.

Of course there is always the possibility that Palin is not the least bit interested in even being on Oprah. Why enrich the Democrats anyway ?

This is just more Republican bullshit spin whining about how everyone is picking on poor Sarah Palin.

Oprah made a statement when she, for the first time ever, publically endorsed Obama that she would not be using her show as a platform for ANY candidate. Has Barack or Michell Obama appeard on the Oprah show since she endorsed him?? the answer is no!

Besides, it's not like the McCain campaign would allow Palin to go on Oprah... she might ask her an actual question instead of allowing to just deliver a stump speech.

well, since she has been openly supporting Obama, big surprise

I agree with what Silence just said above me.

This I don't disagree with. She hasn't had Obama on Oprah and she said she'd be willing to have her on AFTER the election.

Besides, it's Oprah show and she doesn't have to have on Sarah Palin to give what some of you Republicans want. She's a businesswoman and if she gave in to what groups wanted then she wouldn't be worth billions.

Some of you may have forgotten, but we have this little thing called freedom in our country. You might of heard of it. :)

This is just more Republican bullshit spin whining about how everyone is picking on poor Sarah Palin.

Oprah made a statement when she, for the first time ever, publically endorsed Obama that she would not be using her show as a platform for ANY candidate. Has Barack or Michell Obama appeard on the Oprah show since she endorsed him?? the answer is no!

Besides, it's not like the McCain campaign would allow Palin to go on Oprah... she might ask her an actual question instead of allowing to just deliver a stump speech.

Not appearing on Oprah is hardly evidence that she is afraid of anything----I've turned down Oprah several times informing her again and again that I am NOT black or a woman. :lol:
The truth at this point is that we don't have a clue if Oprah even wants Palin on the show or that Palin would accept if she were asked. Beyond that is spin and speculation.

I agree with what Silence just said above me.

This I don't disagree with. She hasn't had Obama on Oprah and she said she'd be willing to have her on AFTER the election.

Besides, it's Oprah show and she doesn't have to have on Sarah Palin to give what some of you Republicans want. She's a businesswoman and if she gave in to what groups wanted then she wouldn't be worth billions.

Some of you may have forgotten, but we have this little thing called freedom in our country. You might of heard of it. :)
uh, did i say anything even close to what you ranted about
i really dont give a fuck about who Oprah has on her show since i DONT watch it

uh, did i say anything even close to what you ranted about
i really dont give a fuck about who Oprah has on her show since i DONT watch it

The 1st part of what I said was what towards you said.

The 2nd part was just me giving my opinion on the matter in general.

I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. If you took it that way, my mistake but that wasn't my intention.

seems palin biggest claim is she is a "victim" of the left, the this and that....none of it is her fault....right...and bush has no regrets.

Forum List

Back