Drudge: BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN

I'm no Oprah fan but... when she had Obama on it was in connection with his book The Audacity of Hope. It wasn't political. An appearance by Palin would be nothing but political.......... Only my opinion, of course.

Actually, that's not quite true.. she also did that first huge rally for him... put him on the map with the big boys instead of as a peripheral player.

But Oprah's not news. And last I heard, it's her show and she can have any guest she wants.

That said, I have to think that putting Palin in the hot seat and having her take radical right positions on issues like reproductive choice in a room full of women could be kind of interesting.

I'm not Hilary, so you must be fucked in the head.

It really doesn't shock me that the biggest concern for your agenda today is a potential guest on Oprah. Feel free to giggle at that "fucked in the head" joke you just made the next time you are stroking your tonsils with some dudes meat shaft.

BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN; STAFF DIVIDED
Fri Sep 05 2008 08:55:46 ET

Oprah Winfrey may have introduced Democrat Barack Obama to the women of America -- but the talkshow queen is not rushing to embrace the first woman on a Republican presidential ticket!

Oprah's staff is sharply divided on the merits of booking Sarah Palin, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

"Half of her staff really wants Sarah Palin on," an insider explains. "Oprah's website is getting tons of requests to put her on, but Oprah and a couple of her top people are adamantly against it because of Obama."

One executive close to Winfrey is warning any Palin ban could ignite a dramatic backlash!

It is not clear if Oprah has softened her position after watching Palin's historic convention speech.

Last year, Winfrey blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, timed to a promotional tour of his autobiography.

Oprah and executive producer Sheri Salata, who has contributed thousands of dollars to Obama's campaign, refused requests for comment.

DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005®

September 5, 2008
Winfrey: Report about Palin 'categorically untrue'
Posted: 03:10 PM ET

From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart
(CNN) – Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is denying a report of division within her staff over booking Republican vice presidential nominee Gov. Sarah Palin as a guest.

“The item in today’s Drudge Report is categorically untrue,” Winfrey wrote in a statement issued Friday. “There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show.”

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Winfrey: Report about Palin ‘categorically untrue’ - Blogs from CNN.com

Wait, you're a member of the Party that condones homosexuality, remember? This is obviously projection.:cuckoo:

not at all.. it's letting you know that you can come out of the closet and hold hands with the log cabin republicans i the open and I won't judge you for it as long as you stop trying to hit in me.

not at all.. it's letting you know that you can come out of the closet and hold hands with the log cabin republicans i the open and I won't judge you for it as long as you stop trying to hit in me.

Would YOU BOTH stop this immature bunch of crap...take it private, but to torment us with this kindergarten crap is beyond torture...dethreading every damn thread the two of you are on together with this STUPID GARBAGE is just plain uncourteous to the rest of us....

go away little boys, or GROW UP for goodness sakes!!!! sheesh:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Would YOU BOTH stop this immature bunch of crap...take it private, but to torment us with this kindergarten crap is beyond torture...dethreading every damn thread the two of you are on together with this STUPID GARBAGE is just plain uncourteous to the rest of us....

go away little boys, or GROW UP for goodness sakes!!!! sheesh:cuckoo:

fuck you.

make me.

Try re-wording with something approaching proper syntax mister "smarter than me" so I can at least figure out if you're trying to insult me. :lol:

Well, i heard on the news last night that Oprah says this division is not going on with her staff and this story is all MADE UP GARBAGE....

She said when she privately made the decision as an individual citizen to support Obama, she would NOT use her show for any political candidate....she would not have Obama or Mccain etc on her show.....and that nothing has changed and there is no division among staff on this?

Forum List

Back