Drudge: BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
BIG DILEMMA: OPRAH BALKS AT HOSTING SARAH PALIN; STAFF DIVIDED
Fri Sep 05 2008 08:55:46 ET

Oprah Winfrey may have introduced Democrat Barack Obama to the women of America -- but the talkshow queen is not rushing to embrace the first woman on a Republican presidential ticket!

Oprah's staff is sharply divided on the merits of booking Sarah Palin, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

"Half of her staff really wants Sarah Palin on," an insider explains. "Oprah's website is getting tons of requests to put her on, but Oprah and a couple of her top people are adamantly against it because of Obama."

One executive close to Winfrey is warning any Palin ban could ignite a dramatic backlash!

It is not clear if Oprah has softened her position after watching Palin's historic convention speech.

Last year, Winfrey blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, timed to a promotional tour of his autobiography.

Oprah and executive producer Sheri Salata, who has contributed thousands of dollars to Obama's campaign, refused requests for comment.

DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005®

she has to choose again between the "Black Guy" or the "Woman" either way Oprah is finished. IMHO

she has to choose again between the "Black Guy" or the "Woman" either way Oprah is finished. IMHO

:lol:

yes, this will surely ruin her career...good things she has all those billions to fall back on.

I think Oprah SHOULD have Palin on. I think it would be a fantastic opportunity for her to ask her questions in a more relaxed setting about issues that REALLY matter to WOMEN!

I'm no Oprah fan but... when she had Obama on it was in connection with his book The Audacity of Hope. It wasn't political. An appearance by Palin would be nothing but political.......... Only my opinion, of course.

wonder if this will make those on the ''right'' support the Fairness Doctrine now?

:D

I guess the Republicans should have pushed for the Fairness Doctrine while they had the chance.

:eek:

No idiots, notice how no one's saying she should be forced to have Gov. Palin on?

Her show, her rules. If she wants to schedule guests based on her support for Barack Milhouse Obama, that's her call.

Why a beautiful woman like Gov. Palin would even want to go on a show with such a fat, disgusting, woman with such a repulsive face is beyond me. Head head is fucking massive as well. It looks like a bloated cantaloupe :badgrin:

I've always wondered how much Stedman has to drink before he hits it :eusa_clap:

If she wants to alienate viewers by not inviting on a cultural phenom, one whose ascent makes that of Milhouse look plain, that's her choice. She wants lower ratings, she'll get lower ratings. She's an idiot either way, because she always got bitch slapped by her fat housewife cult for going out on the stump for Obama.

Understand now, dumbasses?

Oh, and don't complain when "Radical Madrassa: The Story of Barack Hussein Obama's Formative Years" starts airing in swing states in mid-October :badgrin:

No idiots, notice how no one's saying she should be forced to have Gov. Palin on?

Her show, her rules. If she wants to schedule guests based on her support for Barack Milhouse Obama, that's her call.

Why a beautiful woman like Gov. Palin would even want to go on a show with such a fat, disgusting, woman with such a repulsive face is beyond me. Head head is fucking massive as well. It looks like a bloated cantaloupe :badgrin:

I've always wondered how much Stedman has to drink before he hits it :eusa_clap:

If she wants to alienate viewers by not inviting on a cultural phenom, one whose ascent makes that of Milhouse look plain, that's her choice. She wants lower ratings, she'll get lower ratings. She's an idiot either way, because she always got bitch slapped by her fat housewife cult for going out on the stump for Obama.

Understand now, dumbasses?

Oh, and don't complain when "Radical Madrassa: The Story of Barack Hussein Obama's Formative Years" starts airing in swing states in mid-October :badgrin:
Oprah is no idiot. I'm pretty sure it is you that doesn't understand. No surprise there.

when did Oprah becom a fucking news organization or anything other than a private business who is capable of making her own fucking choices? Don't like the choice Oprah made? Then don't watch her fucking show. Don't buy her magazine. come on you republican pussies.... Let's see a little consistency here. Oprah doesn't represent me anymore tha Michael Savage represents you, right? RIGHT?

for real. you bitches and your fabricated reproach are a joke. For fucks sake. Have some class when you go down on your sinking fucking ship.

Last edited:
Gotta love the hypocrisy of insisting that race plays no part in anyone's decision to oppose Obama but is the absolute deciding factor for those that support him.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back