i guess the honeymoon's over

One could work out and be debriefed/do things at the same time.

It's called multitasking. Perhaps some past presidents couldn't even do one thing at a time, but I'm sure Obama is quite capable of such a thing.

So was Bill Clinton... but he wasn't being 'debriefed' now, was he? :eusa_think:

Why? What's that got to do with his ability to answer a question? Press conference or not, he should be able to handle it.

Damn Gunny, there you go with the logical, common sense shit again!

You know that only sends them for the prozac bottles! :clap2:

Thank you for posting this, Del. You've single-handedly proven that the media has never loved Obama and in fact continues to do their job by asking tough questions of anyone that holds public office.

:clap2:

One tough question and it shows they've always been tough?

Honestly, I see quite the opposite. He gets asked a tough question and cant handle it. It's because he hasnt seen tough questions before and has never dealt with them.

But this is some great evidence that the media didnt use kiddy gloves on him

While he was wroking out in the gym, were thousands of citizens stranded without food and water in the New Orelans sports stadium?

No?

Then what's the problem?

Good question. Has anyone been in New Orleans lately?

Actually no.

Bush didn't do anything while at Crawford unless you can prove it? He couldn't even be bothered to come out of his vacation during the Gaza Strip incident to make an offical statement.
you prove he didnt

this is just stupid. do you think when he was in texas that he just stopped being president? get a grip.

No, of course I don't think that. However, that fact stands unless I'm horribly mistaken about the no statement.

Edit: I see a radio address on January 2, 2009 that he talks about blaming Hamas for the Gaza conflict. But he failed to mention the toll that the airstrikes have taken.

Last edited:
which fact?

That he came out and made no statement.

However, I was technically horribly mistaken. He talked about in his radio address but just simply blamed Hamas, said Israel has its right, and nothing new. Didn't talk about the death toll,etc.

No, of course I don't think that. However, that fact stands unless I'm horribly mistaken about the no statement.

Edit: I see a radio address on January 2, 2009 that he talks about blaming Hamas for the Gaza conflict. But he failed to mention the toll that the airstrikes have taken.

And that's his responsibility why?

Seriously, why the heck does it matter what the President has to say about Israel/Palestinian conflict? It's not our conflict. We arent a part of it. Stop pretending as though we have some moral authority to stop it.

Forum List

Back