i guess the honeymoon's over

That he came out and made no statement.

However, I was technically horribly mistaken. He talked about in his radio address but just simply blamed Hamas, said Israel has its right, and nothing new. Didn't talk about the death toll,etc.
blaming Hamas IS talking about the death toll, since they are ALL Hamas fault

And that's his responsibility why?

Seriously, why the heck does it matter what the President has to say about Israel/Palestinian conflict? It's not our conflict. We arent a part of it. Stop pretending as though we have some moral authority to stop it.

When innocent civilians are being condemned, it is our responsibility to say anything.

The same logic you use here could be said about any sort of Genocide. Especially when it doesn't involve any Americans.

When innocent civilians are being condemned, it is our responsibility to say anything.

The same logic you use here could be said about any sort of Genocide. Especially when it doesn't involve any Americans.

There isnt any genocide going on. Although I know Hamas would like to change that.

Who is truly innocent? Seriously?

The President of the United States is responsible for the United States. Not for the rest of the world. They've got their own leaders looking out for them. And God watches over us all.

And only a complete idiot thinks that issuing a statement is going to change a damn thing.

There isnt any genocide going on. Although I know Hamas would like to change that.

Who is truly innocent? Seriously?

The President of the United States is responsible for the United States. Not for the rest of the world. They've got their own leaders looking out for them. And God watches over us all.

And only a complete idiot thinks that issuing a statement is going to change a damn thing.

I do hope you meant in Gaza and not overall. I was talking overall if we took your logic and applied it elsewhere. Not saying there was one going on in Gaza.

And God may of created us, but he certainly isn't watching over us in the sense of protection.

I do hope you meant in Gaza and not overall. I was talking overall if we took your logic and applied it elsewhere. Not saying there was one going on in Gaza.

And God may of created us, but he certainly isn't watching over us in the sense of protection.

Then you aren't paying attention.

Yes Modbert just like about 80% of Bush's vacation's were actually meetings with foreign dignitariies at the ranch. All things work to the benefit of him who loves the Lord...

All others are on their own unless they make a real nuisance of themselves and given the nature of God that is nearly impossible.

Oh and innocent would be never having done anything wrong. Sorry no one any where qualifies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back