i guess the honeymoon's over

Is that a serious comment or sarcastic one? Because Obama's done plenty thus far considering. More then I've seen Bush do, though I will admit that doesn't take much since Bush was on vacation 25% of the time.

As one that did time as a soldier at Camp David.... the Presidential 'vacation time' is hardly vacation time.... work does not stop because they travel somewhere or because they are not in Washington or the White House... and that was Clinton there when I did my time, and Lord knows I am no fan of Clinton... but even I cannot say that his time there or even on Maple Run golf course was not filled with decisions and work

Thank you for posting this, Del. You've single-handedly proven that the media has never loved Obama and in fact continues to do their job by asking tough questions of anyone that holds public office.

:clap2:

1 tough question does not inherently mean that the media is not firmly oon the back of Obama in a positive way

Thank you for posting this, Del. You've single-handedly proven that the media has never loved Obama and in fact continues to do their job by asking tough questions of anyone that holds public office.

you'll notice he never answered the question, and i suspect he never will.
s'all good

How dare the press ask Obama a tough question????? You don't do that to the messiah!

One could work out and be debriefed/do things at the same time.

It's called multitasking. Perhaps some past presidents couldn't even do one thing at a time, but I'm sure Obama is quite capable of such a thing.

The problem with multi-tasking is that neither problem gets full attention. With all the problems this country is in, I'd prefer him to fully focus on one thing rather than being debriefed while on the treadmill. He can get his ass out of bed 1/2 early to workout, just like the rest of us.

lolcoffee.gif

oh, you were serious?
:eek:

thLA839B1117.gif

then how come he didnt asnwer the question?

Based on what he said he wasn't there to answer questions but that they would soon get their opportunity.

"We will be having a press conference at which time you can feel free to [ask] questions. Right now, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to you guys - that's all I was trying to do."

yeah, like you would have accepted that of President Bush
:rolleyes:

I remember Bush usually getting behind a podium making a statement or giving a little speech then letting the press know when it was question time.

I remember Bush usually getting behind a podium making a statement or giving a little speech then letting the press know when it was question time.
yeah, cause that was the only time questions got asked

sorry, that is a fail

While he was wroking out in the gym, were thousands of citizens stranded without food and water in the New Orelans sports stadium?

No?

Then what's the problem?

Too bad, people are still busy blaming Clinton, kind of hard to move on from Bush when we are not even pass Clinton yet..

:lol: we'll be on the 46th President before we get to blaming bush with the way some hold onto blaming Clinton. Or better we'll skip right over Bush and go from blaming Clinton to blaming Obama.

Is that a serious comment or sarcastic one? Because Obama's done plenty thus far considering. More then I've seen Bush do, though I will admit that doesn't take much since Bush was on vacation 25% of the time.
newsflash, you can do work and not be in d.c

Forum List

Back