I got a tattoo

oddly enough piercings are my favorites...da man will have nothing to do with any type of body modification and considers it all weird and trashy....i guess i am lucky he likes his women a little on the trashy side lol

o dont even discuss penises (is that right) with me....lol....i heard my friend give the oddest advice to another friend...both females...discussing bj's....here is the advice one gives the other....

"if you only do it once in a while, it only takes about 30 sec.s"

so now i know ....her man is short both ways....and that is way tmi....do young people just discuss anything? i dont discuss the man like that...(never advertise your man there is some skank out there willing to take him) but damn did my friend get short changed...

<----slays me

o dont even discuss penises (is that right) with me....lol....i heard my friend give the oddest advice to another friend...both females...discussing bj's....here is the advice one gives the other....

"if you only do it once in a while, it only takes about 30 sec.s"

so now i know ....her man is short both ways....and that is way tmi....do young people just discuss anything? i dont discuss the man like that...(never advertise your man there is some skank out there willing to take him) but damn did my friend get short changed...

<----slays me

You should begin your own Penis Forum

there are boards for everything....you can even find zooers if you know where to look...or how to look....that is one thing the internet sure got the freaks together....

no lots of gay men there....you should hear the anx of having a large tool... lol

Actually I can see how that might become more a burden than a benefit...especially if you're gay.

I suspect young women with large breasts are likewise cursed and blessed by nature.

Speaking of tattoos, I remember an old joke of a woman who went to the parlor to have two tats on the inside of her thighs, one of Elvis on the left inside thigh and of Louis Armstrong on the right inside thigh.

Unhappy at the results she made a deal with the owner and said we'll grab the first person we see off the street and if they can tell me who these tats are of, I will pay you. So they step outside and the first person they see is a drunk making his way up the street bag and bottle in hand.

She grabs the guy and explains the deal, then she proceeds to sit on the curb with her dress up, legs spread in all their glory. She says what do you see mister?

He responds in the drunk slurry of words but understandable saying, well I see tattoos of what looks like Elvis, and the other one looks like Louis Armstrong, BUT that one in the middle, with the beard and bad breath, looks like Willy Nelson.

She slapped the drunk and paid the bill.

If I had a tattoo when I was young it would be the word “hope” on my scrotum, as the years rolled on my sagging scrotum would have, by some inevitable Darwinian law changed that tattoo into the word “dope”.

My how I love the God dammed scrotum of life.

Last edited:
If I had a tattoo when I was young it would be the word “hope” on my scrotum, as the years rolled on my sagging scrotum would have, by some Darwinian law changed that tattoo into the word “dope”.

My how I love the God dammed scrotum of life.

Speaking of "NutBags', I gotta get back to the Politics section and comment on the one's in D.C.
And tomorrow is 'APRIL OBAMA DAY'! Maybe I'll get a tattoo of him on my ass. :lol:

Penis support group?

If there are not hookers or 1 900 numbers involved I would bet there is some man to man handling going on there.

Count me out.

I am masterbationagamous.

Tattoo, Tattooing: opinions, stories, experiences

although I do appreciate the thought

On several occassions, my husband and I had discussed the interest and desire to be inked . One morning we woke and he said ... 'you want to go get tattoos today?' Sure! So off we went.

It hurt like hell! At least the black outline did!
My first is on my outer right ankle. Loved it the day I got it .... still love it today ... 18 years later.

Forum List

Back