I got a problem.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
We had thousands of years and multiple cultures of gender identity linked to sex, but that went away in less than a couple of years. Wow, the entire gender paradigm shifted in less than a decade. Gender norms went away, but on that same note, China won't allow that. China is the majority owner of stocks in most media.

• Banned
Disney and Hershy pushing woke identity politics. Excuse me? They are losing money here. Yet, somehow, they are still pushing this. Nobody wants it, it doesn't represent America or our wishes or needs. Reminds me of a line from Citizen Kane. "At this point, it might take me a thousand years" of reckless spending to bankrupt my power base.

Disney and Hershy pushing woke identity politics. Excuse me? They are losing money here. Yet, somehow, they are still pushing this. Nobody wants it, it doesn't represent America or our wishes or needs. Reminds me of a line from Citizen Kane. "At this point, it might take me a thousand years" of reckless spending to bankrupt my power base.
Hershey is doing just fine. Who told you they were losing money?
1677991665193.png

Democracy isn't less than 5% dictating to us. Nobody is being persecuted, either. Nope. Democracy is about what the MAJORITY wants. Not pandering politicians. Sorry, guys.
5 %? The vast majority of the country supports lgbt rights. Where did you get 5%?

Democracy isn't less than 5% dictating to us. Nobody is being persecuted, either. Nope. Democracy is about what the MAJORITY wants. Not pandering politicians. Sorry, guys.
Lol. So much for the filibuster...

1677992543443.png

Well to tell the truth I'd expect Missourians to be ignorant of other cultures, so normal service is maintained.

Forum List

Back