I got a good question both sides to speak on and debate...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:rolleyes: Come this next presidential election, who thinks that Obama has a shot at being elected again, like Bush did, or is the GOP going to jump in again? I am not going to say a thing, cause i am not satisfied with the choice i made, and that's Obama. He has yet to prove to me that he can be trusted let alone keep any of the promises he made, for that Great Better Change for Americans as he promise, before he got elected. I don't know which side of the coin i will choose. That's part of being a Non-Partisan Voter, and maybe we might get a surprise and another Democrat may try and steal the White House Seat, from Obama, Who knows!!!! Just like it was in the beginning with Obama and Hilary running against each other. I am curious to hear from both sides of the coin and even some of the Independents and other parties. SPILL!! THE BEANS Y'ALL!!!:lol:

I seriously believe that Boyking has bought into his myth and is incapable of the kind of introspection that saved Bubba. On top of that, he's not nearly as accomplished a bullshitter.

OTOH, the republicans can't field a national candidate for dog catcher right now.

cigar.jpg

At this point in time I don't have a clue as to who the next President might be BUT I can assure you that it won't be Obama.

I think president Obama is smart enough to read the tea leaves and he can see a valentines day massacre in November. Watch out for the cornered political animal it will be interesting to see what Pelosi and Reid do now.

:rolleyes: Come this next presidential election, who thinks that Obama has a shot at being elected again, like Bush did, or is the GOP going to jump in again? I am not going to say a thing, cause i am not satisfied with the choice i made, and that's Obama. He has yet to prove to me that he can be trusted let alone keep any of the promises he made, for that Great Better Change for Americans as he promise, before he got elected. I don't know which side of the coin i will choose. That's part of being a Non-Partisan Voter, and maybe we might get a surprise and another Democrat may try and steal the White House Seat, from Obama, Who knows!!!! Just like it was in the beginning with Obama and Hilary running against each other. I am curious to hear from both sides of the coin and even some of the Independents and other parties. SPILL!! THE BEANS Y'ALL!!!:lol:
What was it exactly you were expecting?

I think president Obama is smart enough to read the tea leaves and he can see a valentines day massacre in November. Watch out for the cornered political animal it will be interesting to see what Pelosi and Reid do now.

You think that Pelosi and Reid are going to be defeated in 2010?

What are you smoking, and where can I buy some?

The drive to control the people will go on. Pelosi/Reid/Obama is a kamikaze group. Marxism lives.

I am not going to say a thing, cause i am not satisfied with the choice i made, and that's Obama. He has yet to prove to me that he can be trusted let alone keep any of the promises he made, for that Great Better Change for Americans as he promise, before he got elected

I thought you were not going to say a thing?

Huh? Harry Reid is almost sure to lose. His polling numbers are in the tank. Pelosi probably won't because she's still widely liked in her own district, which is all she has to worry about. BUT, I doubt she will be reelected by her House colleagues for another term as House Speaker. At least I hope not.

As I've been saying all along, good common sense opposition to Obama and his policies is actually needed in order to move forward, but the country has been tied up in knots over just taking sides rather than attempting to work out viable solutions.

I have no idea what the landscape will look like by 2012, because too many "independents" are taking one side or another, while Republicans and Democrats remain the only two parties that ultimately will control Washington. I think the independents who leaned left (toward Obama) wanted the kind of "changes" he proposed, or they wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. Now it seems independents want everything to come to a screeching halt, which is a "change" in its own right.

The operative word today, after Brown's victory, is "reconfiguration," so I'll be interested to see if Obama drops (or at least tones down) the health care bill. My guess is that he will, although he won't abandon it completely.

All that said, I've also maintained all along (and wrote a lengthy thread a while back) predicting that Obama may not even seek another term. He said a few times at the outset of his presidency that if his policy proposals fail, he would step aside and let someone else give it a try. That's what LBJ did, and his record (although lambasted at the time) was full of social spending (Medicare, for one) that the American people not only survived, but now take for granted.

Huh? Harry Reid is almost sure to lose. His polling numbers are in the tank. Pelosi probably won't because she's still widely liked in her own district, which is all she has to worry about. BUT, I doubt she will be reelected by her House colleagues for another term as House Speaker. At least I hope not.

Reid is probably gone, that's true. But Pelosi isn't going anywhere, much to my personal dismay. I highly doubt she'll be removed from her position as Speaker either, as much as I'd like it.

I seriously believe that Boyking has bought into his myth and is incapable of the kind of introspection that saved Bubba. On top of that, he's not nearly as accomplished a bullshitter.

OTOH, the republicans can't field a national candidate for dog catcher right now.

What type of introspection are you referring to? I didn't see Dubya doing anything differently in his second term than he did in his first.

Forum List

Back