I get that you don't care

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither
Yeah, it's not like "libs" have led a decades long effort trying to get the thing that killed her off the streets or anything :rolleyes:

As republicans like to say, Kate's death is just a price we pay for gun rights. Same as the lives massacred in Parkland. Price of freedom, right rubes?

Oh, bite me. That thread is buried so deep, and you know it.

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

Prove me wrong or set yourself on fire.

You did.

"17 dead innocent kids" in the headlines is some people's cue for "oboy! Time to score gun control points on a message board". And they'll climb all over the corpses to do so, simply because "me me me".

Makes me want to puke.

explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Your link goes to no such post at all. It goes to page 25 of a thread where the only posts of mine are older ones quoted, and they say (1st):

Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?

and (2nd)

Yeah actually they all do. See my note in the last post about the IRA.

And btw it's "Hindus". Never use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. Literally never.

Just tell me this ---
Where is there any evidence a religion did this bombing? Any religion at all?

See what I mean?

Y'all need to pull your heads out of your emotions and engage the other side of the brain.

---- None of which in any way resembles anything like "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages" or even 100+ words.

You're not gonna deny you said the statement in the screenshot, instead waste everyone's time with a bunch of your typical BS. I forgot that my forum settings screws shit up when I copy links from the post number. Here:

I didn't get any "screenshot", twerp. Now I have a link to post 740. That it?

It's about sociopathic gun fetishists. What about it?

How the fuck does it have jack shit to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages"?

Hm?

*shrug* I posted a screenshot of your comment accusing people on the right of politicizing a tragedy, not my fault your PC is set up to block images.

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

You did.

"17 dead innocent kids" in the headlines is some people's cue for "oboy! Time to score gun control points on a message board". And they'll climb all over the corpses to do so, simply because "me me me".

Makes me want to puke.

Your link goes to no such post at all. It goes to page 25 of a thread where the only posts of mine are older ones quoted, and they say (1st):

and (2nd)

And btw it's "Hindus". Never use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. Literally never.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

Y'all need to pull your heads out of your emotions and engage the other side of the brain.

---- None of which in any way resembles anything like "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages" or even 100+ words.

You're not gonna deny you said the statement in the screenshot, instead waste everyone's time with a bunch of your typical BS. I forgot that my forum settings screws shit up when I copy links from the post number. Here:

How the fuck does it have jack shit to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages"?

Hm?

*shrug* I posted a screenshot of your comment accusing people on the right of politicizing a tragedy, not my fault your PC is set up to block images.

I don't need a screenshot if you have a link. If 740 is the link, then it's the link. Still says absolutely nothing about "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages" now does it. Further --- it never mentions "the right". You seem to have made that up. I don't post that way.

What your point was in ferreting out a post from however many months ago, eludes me.

I don't need a screenshot if you have a link. If 740 is the link, then it's the link. Still says absolutely nothing about "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages" now does it. Further --- it never mentions "the right". You seem to have made that up. I don't post that way.

What your point was in ferreting out a post from however many months ago, eludes me.

In that post, you were accusing people who were upset about it of "climbing over the bodies of dead kids" to score points on a message board. A year later, you're doing exactly what you called them bigots for.

In that post, you were accusing people who were upset about it of "climbing over the bodies of dead kids" to score points on a message board. A year later, you're doing exactly what you called them bigots for.

That post has nothing to do with anybody who was "upset" about the bodies of dead kids. It's actually about the opposite --- those who were not upset, and saw them as a useful tool for their own partisan hackery.

In other words it's about exactly the same thing this thread is about.

---- NONE of which STILL has anything to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers". And not only does it still say nothing about "the right" it also continues to say nothing about "bigots". Can you even read?

That post has nothing to do with anybody who was "upset" about the bodies of dead kids. It's actually about the opposite --- those who were not upset, and saw them as a useful tool for their own partisan hackery.

---- NONE of which STILL has anything to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers".

So, only left wingers are allowed to be upset about things and demand change?

---- NONE of which STILL has anything to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers".And not only does it still say nothing about "the right" it also continues to say nothing about "bigots". Can you even read?

Are you snorting Drano?

Once AGAIN --- nothing about "Ariande Grande concert bombers" --- nothing about "the right" --- nothing about "bigots" --- and nothing about "left wingers", "right wingers" or any "wingers" at all. If you want to argue strawmen you just make up on the spot, get another account and invite yourself to the Bull Ring.

---- NONE of which STILL has anything to do with "advocating on the side of the Ariande [sic] Grande concert bombers".And not only does it still say nothing about "the right" it also continues to say nothing about "bigots". Can you even read?

Are you snorting Drano?

Once AGAIN --- nothing about "Ariande Grande concert bombers" --- nothing about "the right" --- nothing about "bigots" --- and nothing about "left wingers", "right wingers" or any "wingers" at all. If you want to argue strawmen you just make up on the spot, get another account and invite yourself to the Bull Ring.

Ok let me put it another way. When gun control advocates post online about how upset they are about an attack, it's all good but when those opposed to mass immigration do it, they're faking it?

Can you tell us a little how many people your country France killed in Africa?? We already know 1.5 million algerians.
And recently Lybia and how you guys helped remove Ghadaif after he paid billions to sarkozy? Did Isis exist in Lybia during Gaddafi or not?
Enlighten us please about how wonderful you are.
According to the left, defending Westboro is bad and anti-American, but defending terrorists and terrorist sympathizers is pro-American.
I've long ago gave up on understanding Liberal Logic...
eagle1462010, I think I understood that these are superficial people who think only of their small navel which ranks side of the terrorist Muslims. They are unable to feel compassion for the victims of terrorists.
We can see it in all the sensitive thread it is always the same song Muslims are not all monsters, but nothing nothing about the victims of the attacks that means a lot, no?
Can you tell us something about the Manchester bombing ?

I can.

It was the first terrorist bombing there since the last one --- by the IRA.

Oh, bite me. That thread is buried so deep, and you know it.

You did.

Makes me want to puke.

and (2nd)

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

Hm?

STFU Pogtard. It's about the Muslim terrorists you defend, asshole.

Solution for next time: Nuke Mecca and kill anybody that bitches about it. Problem solved, you're welcome. :)

Tell them to blame it on their terrorist buddies they supported. ;)

Can you tell us a little how many people your country France killed in Africa?? We already know 1.5 million algerians.
And recently Lybia and how you guys helped remove Ghadaif after he paid billions to sarkozy? Did Isis exist in Lybia during Gaddafi or not?
I've long ago gave up on understanding Liberal Logic...
eagle1462010, I think I understood that these are superficial people who think only of their small navel which ranks side of the terrorist Muslims. They are unable to feel compassion for the victims of terrorists.
We can see it in all the sensitive thread it is always the same song Muslims are not all monsters, but nothing nothing about the victims of the attacks that means a lot, no?

I can.

You did.

Makes me want to puke.

and (2nd)

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

Hm?

Solution for next time: Nuke Mecca and kill anybody that bitches about it. Problem solved, you're welcome. :)

Unfortunately none of those posts quoted have jack friggety cheese to do with "Muslim terrorists" at all. They have to do with sociopathy, just as you yourself demonstrated in this very post.

That means psychology. Not "religions" and not "terrorists" and not "right" or "left" "wings" or any type of "politics" --- psychology.

review.jpg

Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament.

Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Whelp -- you had it right the first time. Ain't no religion with blowing shit up as a sacrament.

Unless of course you can show us the same video of "aaaaand it's Christians" when Eric Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky or the IRA did their thing.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Stick your lame deflection attempt directly into your colon where it belongs, k?

:fu:

Oh no, I'm too late for a lame deflection. Looks like you 'n' yours already set that up before I got here.

Thanks for not having an answer.

Let's wager on if it was Muslims or not then, Pogtard. Put your ass where your mouth is, owait, it's already there.

An hour ago I was racist for assuming the Manchester attack was terrorism Now I'm racist for being right...

Really.
And how is terrorism a "racial" thing?

Y'all get paid by the fallacy or what?

I hear they are confirming a suicide bomber

And I wonder who would strap on explosives? Hindu's?

"Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion?"

Let's think shall we.

Do Christians blow themselves up? No.

Do Jews blow themselves up? No.

Do Hindu's blow themselves up? No.

Do Muslims blow themselves up? YES.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

I can.

You did.

Makes me want to puke.

and (2nd)

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

Hm?

Unfortunately none of those posts quoted have jack friggety cheese to do with "Muslim terrorists" at all. They have to do with sociopathy, just as you yourself demonstrated in this very post.

You defended the Muslim terrorists to your last typing in that thread.

GFY for that. With a Muslim dildo.

Pogo: "Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?"

If you don't know, you betta axe somebody!

Here, I'll help your dipshit ass out: It's called "Jihad" fucktard.

E'erbody knows it's the Muslims, dumbass.

It damn sure ain't the Santarians or Buddhist monks, k? It's not the Chinese Taoists or Lutherans, either.

It's the Muslim terrorists, Pogfuck.

Jihad, not psychology, retard.

Last edited:

Yeah, didn't think so.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Stick your lame deflection attempt directly into your colon where it belongs, k?

Oh no, I'm too late for a lame deflection. Looks like you 'n' yours already set that up before I got here.

Let's wager on if it was Muslims or not then, Pogtard. Put your ass where your mouth is, owait, it's already there.

An hour ago I was racist for assuming the Manchester attack was terrorism Now I'm racist for being right...

Really.

Let's think shall we.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

I can.

and (2nd)

Hm?

Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

And you can't do that, and we both damn well know it. So bite my crank.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Really.

Let's think shall we.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

I can.

Hm?

Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

Fuck You! Let people read the crap you spew and decide for themselves. About 20% of your bullshit in that thread is posted now. As Mr. Sonny says: GO SIT ON A CACTUS AND ROTATE.

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didn’t secure his firearm?
A gun can’t kill you.

Really ? Cause that’s what they are specifically designed for .

I know, right?

I hate when one of my guns jumps up and starts shooting at me and the dogs.

Damn things.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Really.

Let's think shall we.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

I can.

Hm?

Fuck You! Let people read the crap you spew and decide for themselves. About 20% of your bullshit in that thread is posted now. As Mr. Sonny says: GO SIT ON A CACTUS AND ROTATE.

And yet ---- you can quote exactly 0.00000000% of it, because there's no such thing, and you know it.

So no --- fuck YOU.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Really.

Let's think shall we.

Just tell me this ---

See what I mean?

I can.

Hm?

PS: I just did, fuckface. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back