explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Yes, religions tend to be bullies, Blasphemy seems to have come through Judaism to Christianity, and then in modern times Islam has used it too, as the Koran doesn't punish blasphemy.

Blasphemy is "do what we tell you and think how we tell you to think or we'll beat you up, or kill you". Ireland threatened to charge Stephen Fry with Blasphemy recently.

So, Islamic right wing extremists are the same as any other right wing extreme of any other religion, or non-religion.

For you to put Islam ahead and the "progressives" next seems to be nothing more than what is convenient for you. I disagree with your classification of the worst, however such people exist in all parts of life, left wing, right wing, religious, non-religious etc. It's a thing PEOPLE do, not just particular groups.

WTF are you blabbering about? Blasphemy? Muslims are literally blowing kids up and you're here whining about Judaism and Christianity and claiming everyone else is just as bad.

You're obviously one of the ones that wants to just keep your head firmly planted in the ground.

1425_3.jpg

The non ignorant and the awake among us know where this is heading with our peoples ie. The Christian West vs Islam, where it headed in previous times, history is on course to repeat itself.

34c2bd4dcaa7a60c3002a16578763ce8.jpg

Pope Urban II preached The First Crusade (1095-1099) at The Council of Clermont on November 27th 1095, which was the official starting point of The First Crusade, Pope Urban II at the end of his speech told those gathered "Deus vult" (God Wills it)

The most famous illustration of Pope Urban II preaching The First Crusade at The Council of Clermont, is the illustration by Jean Colombe * which appears in Sébastien Mamerot's "Les Passages D'Outremer: A Chronicle of the Crusades" (1495)

Jean Colombe was a French Miniaturist and illuminator of manuscripts, he's more famously known for his work in The Limbourg Brothers "Très Riches Heures du Duc de Berry" (1412-1416) which itself has a fascinating and dramatic history:

Très Riches Heures du Duc de Berry - Wikipedia

Here is the Jean Colombe illustration from Sébastien Mamerot's crusader chronicle, it's a spectacularly vulgar work from an aesthetic perspective.

urbanoii.jpg

So the sooner the better, lets get this show on the road.

Of course The Anti Pope that Heretic Francis must fuck off back to Hell and then we can have a Christian Pope who doesn't suck the dick of Islam and then it'll be time for the show to begin, the final one this time, Number Ten:

keep-calm-and-deus-vult-11.png

Deus_Vult_front_NEW.jpg
This is the product of a crazed mind. Do you keep this stuff ready waiting for a tragedy to happen ?

Well, look who is here to defend Islam...Tommy-girl.

We all made some excellent posts last night, well except for Pogo, but he got confused.

I hope Hawk you and the other educated people here enjoyed my brief Art History lesson regarding Jean Colombe and The Limbourg Brothers "Très Riches Heures du Duc de Berry" (1412-1416)

The uneducated idiots among us won't have understood that being unsophisticated knuckledraggers.

I love art history. :2up:

WTF are you blabbering about? Blasphemy? Muslims are literally blowing kids up and you're here whining about Judaism and Christianity and claiming everyone else is just as bad.

You're obviously one of the ones that wants to just keep your head firmly planted in the ground.

1425_3.jpg
Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. There are hundreds of violent texts about killing all non muslims in the koran. Have you seen Europe lately? They are taking over you stupid fuck- praying in the streets, killing, beheading, suicide bombing. Jesus and muhammud are polar opposites in their teaching- are you truly this fucking ignorant?

She's living in an oppressed Muslim state. What do you expect her opinion to be?
The only thing you know about Muslim countries is what you get from the ring wing media, which is so completely incorrect it isn't even funny.

Terrorists are blowing kids up. Terrorists who have hijacked a religion. They don't actually represent Islam; they just say they do.They are warped and have a warped interpretation of Islam. If you can't understand that, you haven't got a brain.

I have a brain. The statement "terrorists have hijacked islam" is silly. Read the Koran and learn a bit
about the DEVELOPEMENT of islam in its early years. Did Richard the Lion-hearted "HIJACK" Christianity? How about the Emperor of the FIRST REICH (holy roman empire)....... did CONSTANTINE HIJACK JESUS? Use your brain for something other than PROJECTION
I live in a Muslim country. Have been here for 6 years. Before that I spent 4 years in two other Muslim countries. I work with and am surrounded by Muslims all day. You are ignorant. Obviously narrow minded and foolish. Terrorists are terrorists. A miniscule proportion of the entire 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. The Koran doesn't promote violence any more than the Bible does. You are stupid and ignorant and bigoted. Sad to be you.

As well, you obviously know nothing about the 'DEVELOPMENT OF THE BIBLE IN IT'S EARLY YEARS,' LOL

you are so fucking stupid it hurts. There are hundreds of violent texts about killing all non muslims in the koran. Have you seen Europe lately? They are taking over you stupid fuck- praying in the streets, killing, beheading, suicide bombing. Jesus and muhammud are polar opposites in their teaching- are you truly this fucking ignorant?

She's living in an oppressed Muslim state. What do you expect her opinion to be?
The only thing you know about Muslim countries is what you get from the ring wing media, which is so completely incorrect it isn't even funny.

Feel free to enlighten us on where this magical Islamic country exists that isn't oppressive to anyone that isn't their brand of Islam is.

Pope Urban HIJACKED CHRISTIANITY.------evil bastard CRUSADER!!!!!!! Christians have
been evil CRUSADERS against innocent muslims ever since-------and even before-----ask
muhummad

It's shocking all these innocent Mooselimbs blowing themselves up.

There are 200 million Mooselimbs, why don't we ever see mega marches in all Western capital cities of say 150,000 Mooselimbs marching in every city with banners stating "NOT IN OUR NAME" whenever their fellow innocent Mooselimbs blow people up?

Why don't we ever see that? Oh yes that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:

Yes, religions tend to be bullies, Blasphemy seems to have come through Judaism to Christianity, and then in modern times Islam has used it too, as the Koran doesn't punish blasphemy.

Blasphemy is "do what we tell you and think how we tell you to think or we'll beat you up, or kill you". Ireland threatened to charge Stephen Fry with Blasphemy recently.

So, Islamic right wing extremists are the same as any other right wing extreme of any other religion, or non-religion.

For you to put Islam ahead and the "progressives" next seems to be nothing more than what is convenient for you. I disagree with your classification of the worst, however such people exist in all parts of life, left wing, right wing, religious, non-religious etc. It's a thing PEOPLE do, not just particular groups.

1425_3.jpg

You are an idiot, a total idiot without any critical thinking skills. If their ideology is to kill all non-Muslims, how have I survived for 10 years in 3 different Muslim majority countries? Why are there Christian churches in these countries? You don't know what you are talking about because you have absolutely no direct empirical evidence. You just believe BS because it feeds your bigotry.

I hear they are confirming a suicide bomber

And I wonder who would strap on explosives? Hindu's?

Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?

Oh go to hell Pogo, I mean really, please just go away.

Hey it's my gig here --- expose the fallacies. Pose questions that cannot be answered without admitting the poster only got there through fallacy.

Don't like it? Then stop posting fucking fallacies and start posting rational thought.

Tall order.

Oh and by the way ---- Google "Manchester bombing" and notice what comes up big on the sidebar --- a big bombing there in 1996. Responsibility attributed to the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

Member all that buzz demanding to know what religion the IRA followed, and pinning the act on the religion instead of the politics?

Yeah I don't either.

Again --- don't like having your simplistic fallacies exposed? Don't commit them in the first place.

I am posting rational thought.
We need to do everything we can to stop letting people from certain regions of the world to migrate into the West. It's very rational. These people do not assimilate into our culture and values, they bring nothing but poverty and violence.
People like you of course howl bloody murder the instant that someone like Trump evens suggests we limit or stop the migration.
You people on the left are utter buffoons who will sit back and watch the West dissolve right in front of our eyes. Asshole.

Feel free to enlighten us on where this magical Islamic country exists that isn't oppressive to anyone that isn't their brand of Islam is.
Most Muslim countries are like that. Even Saudi hosts millions of Westerners who are teachers, engineers, and other professionals, who are NOT Muslims and go about their daily life unmolested and not threatened. You are all so ignorant it's pathetic.

I hear they are confirming a suicide bomber

And I wonder who would strap on explosives? Hindu's?

Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion? Hm?

"Dafuck does "strapping on explosives" have to do with religion?"

Let's think shall we.

Do Christians blow themselves up? No.

Do Jews blow themselves up? No.

Do Hindu's blow themselves up? No.

Do Muslims blow themselves up? YES.

Yeah actually they all do. See my note in the last post about the IRA.

And btw it's "Hindus". Never use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. Literally never.

Just tell me this ---
Where is there any evidence a religion did this bombing? Any religion at all?

See what I mean?

Y'all need to pull your heads out of your emotions and engage the other side of the brain.

Lol ! Of course you would bring up the IRA ! LMAO, you guys are all the same!

Pope Urban HIJACKED CHRISTIANITY.------evil bastard CRUSADER!!!!!!! Christians have
been evil CRUSADERS against innocent muslims ever since-------and even before-----ask
muhummad

It's shocking all these innocent Mooselimbs blowing themselves up.

There are 200 million Mooselimbs, why don't we ever see mega marches in all Western capital cities of say 150,000 Mooselimbs marching in every city with banners stating "NOT IN OUR NAME" whenever their fellow innocent Mooselimbs blow people up?

Why don't we ever see that? Oh yes that's right, I forgot :eusa_doh:
Muslims have already condemned this atrocity. You may not have noticed while you have been busy preparing the next crusade.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I find the gloating on here to be nauseating. Children have been killed and you freaks are overjoyed.
Please name the posters that are overjoyed that children were killed, or admit that you can't be trusted and are a liar. thx.

Last night we were the only ones, we meaning the non Leftist Maniac Extremist pro-Islamist Apologists, who even mentioned the dead and the ones who are seriously injured, we were the only ones who were even thinking about them and offered our prayers for them and their loved ones.

The Leftist Maniac Extremist pro-Islamist Apologists were all through the thread saying:

But but but what about Timothy McVeigh?

But but but what about The Uni-Bomber?

But but but what about the IRA?

But but but what about Iraq and Saddam Hussein and everything being GWB fault?

But but but what about Venezuelan oil and Iraqi oil production?

But but but what about Trump and him going to Saudi Arabia?

The usual piss poor attempts at deflection from their Islamist pets from the usual low IQ idiots.

Most Muslim countries are like that. Even Saudi hosts millions of Westerners who are teachers, engineers, and other professionals, who are NOT Muslims and go about their daily life unmolested and not threatened. You are all so ignorant it's pathetic.

LMAO, Saudi Arabia. One of the most oppressive nations on the planet. Yes, there are hundreds of thousands of foreigners working there. And guess what, they ARE NOT allowed to practice their faith. A Christian is not allowed to even take a bible into the country, or wear a crucifix, not allowed to take communion by drinking wine.

Now, I dare you to walk around one of these lovely Muslim countries and profess you are a Jew and see what happens. Until then, you've proven yourself to be nothing but a partisan Muslim apologist.

I find the gloating on here to be nauseating. Children have been killed and you freaks are overjoyed.
Please name the posters that are overjoyed that children were killed, or admit that you can't be trusted and are a liar. thx.
I suggest you go back and read the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I've read the thread, you made the accusation, it should be easy for you to name the posters that are "overjoyed" children were killed.

I have the solution:

Nuke Mecca and demolish the dome of the rock.

Dafuk does "Mecca" have to do with this?

Nobody can answer that.

Was anyone calling for "nuke the Vatican" after the Atlanta Olympics bombing?
Whelp ---- same thing.

God what a fucking idiot.

Was the Vatican, or any fundamentalist Catholics calling for the destruction around the world of westerners?

1425_3.jpg

You are an idiot, a total idiot without any critical thinking skills. If their ideology is to kill all non-Muslims, how have I survived for 10 years in 3 different Muslim majority countries? Why are there Christian churches in these countries? You don't know what you are talking about because you have absolutely no direct empirical evidence. You just believe BS because it feeds your bigotry.

Muslims do treat their prostitutes and many wives quite well (by not beheading them...most of the time). So that must mean they are great people and are incapable of mass terrorism.

LMAO, Saudi Arabia. One of the most oppressive nations on the planet. Yes, there are hundreds of thousands of foreigners working there. And guess what, they ARE NOT allowed to practice their faith. A Christian is not allowed to even take a bible into the country, or wear a crucifix, not allowed to take communion by drinking wine.

Now, I dare you to walk around one of these lovely Muslim countries and profess you are a Jew and see what happens. Until then, you've proven yourself to be nothing but a partisan Muslim apologist.
Saudi is an extreme example, which is why I said even Saudi hosts millions of Western professionals w/o mistreating them. What other Muslim country bans the Bible? None that I know of. North Korea bans it and they are not Muslim.

Saudi is the extreme example of an Islamic theocratic monarchy. No other Muslim country is as strict. You missed my point entirely. You have missed all of my points because you actually don't want to think, if you can. You just want to be a bigot.

Forum List

Back