I get that you don't care

I'm still waiting for liberals to present those common sense gun laws they are always talking about but since liberal common sense is an oxymoron I stopped.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this would’ve been prevented .
No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

What does the “AR” mean?

And yes you don’t NEED the rifle . But it does make it easier to kill a lot of you have one .

It doesnt mean assault rifle if thats what you're getting at.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this would’ve been prevented .
No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

What does the “AR” mean?

And yes you don’t NEED the rifle . But it does make it easier to kill a lot of you have one .
Armalite Rifle. Why do you ask?
what does ar stand for in ar 15 - Google Search
Because many think AR stands for assault rifle or automatic rifle.

Well it is an assault rifle . It’s not fully automatic because the laws prevent that. But it still the same design as of assault weapon right?

Think of lt like this...

M16
upload_2018-2-19_9-59-12.png

AR-15
upload_2018-2-19_10-0-9.png

Why not just be honest about it?
View attachment 177606

If you people hadn't screwed up the country in the first place, we wouldn't be having half these problems.

"And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either".

A classic.

Your lead is what fucked stuff up.

"My lead" huh?

You don't recognize the quote? That's Trent Lott, speaking at Strom Thurmond's 100th birthday party, referring to Thurmond's 1948 segregationist Presidential run. "Our lead" refers to Lott's state (Mississippi) casting its electoral votes for that campaign.

As I said --- a classic.

View attachment 177606

Let's take a bunch of complicated shit and make an overly simplistic passive aggressive meme and pat ourselves on the back for empathy---which accomplishes fuck all.

On the contrary, it's already forced myriad sociopaths to self-identify. Prolly because they don't know any better.

As the next post will demonstrate. Aaaaand GO.

No, I don't shed a tear when I hear about the death of people I don't know and anyone who says otherwise is a liar

What does the “AR” mean?

Well it is an assault rifle . It’s not fully automatic because the laws prevent that. But it still the same design as of assault weapon right?

Think of lt like this...

M16

AR-15

Is the "M" for "murder" or "massacre"? :eusa_think:

View attachment 177606

Let's take a bunch of complicated shit and make an overly simplistic passive aggressive meme and pat ourselves on the back for empathy---which accomplishes fuck all.

On the contrary, it's already forced myriad sociopaths to self-identify. Prolly because they don't know any better.

Wrong. But, it makes it much easier for people to respond to extremism rather than deal with the actual issues.

What does the “AR” mean?

Think of lt like this...

M16

AR-15

Is the "M" for "murder" or "massacre"? :eusa_think:
Model.

View attachment 177606

Wrong. But, it makes it much easier for people to respond to extremism rather than deal with the actual issues.

Did not the post immediately after mine directly demonstrate what I just said?

Here's the thing about sociopathy -- they wouldn't NEED to self-identify if they had a conscience. That's entirely voluntary on their part. Yet here they are lining up. That serves to prove the premise of the three-word phrase in the thread title. They just affirmed it. And that points to a societal disease, and the frequency with which they do affirm it tells us how deep it is.

To the extent that we demonstrate the joint is stocked with sociopaths, that tells us who we are. And by "we" I mean "they".

View attachment 177606

Here's the thing about sociopathy -- they wouldn't NEED to self-identify if they had a conscience. That's entirely voluntary on their part. Yet here they are lining up.

To the extent that we demonstrate the joint is stocked with sociopaths, that tells us who we are. And by "we" I mean "they".

I already have him on ignore. That said, it was easier to respond to extremism............

View attachment 177606

If you people hadn't screwed up the country in the first place, we wouldn't be having half these problems.

"And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either".

A classic.

Your lead is what fucked stuff up.

"My lead" huh?

You don't recognize the quote? That's Trent Lott, speaking at Strom Thurmond's 100th birthday party, referring to Thurmond's 1948 segregationist Presidential run. "Our lead" refers to Lott's state (Mississippi) casting its electoral votes for that campaign.

As I said --- a classic.

Trent Lott was a dumb dick.

Here's the thing about sociopathy -- they wouldn't NEED to self-identify if they had a conscience. That's entirely voluntary on their part. Yet here they are lining up. That serves to prove the premise of the three-word phrase in the thread title. They just affirmed it. And that points to a societal disease, and the frequency with which they do affirm it tells us how deep it is.

You're a fucking hypocrite and a shameless partisan virtue signaler.

No idea what the fuck a "virtue signaler" is but if only you could actually demonstrate anything you'd have your first what we call "point".

No idea what the fuck a "virtue signaler" is but if only you could actually demonstrate anything you'd have your first what we call "point".

conspicuous but insincere advocacy for a fashionable concept with the aim of increasing one's social status and not about effecting any real change.

Also, literally nobody here ever concedes what we call a "point", so why should I even bother explaining anything to you?

View attachment 177606

Wit, if those children were lying at the feet of one of those NRA nuts, in a giant pool of blood, they would start texting their friends about how Obama and Hillary killed them, and none of these would have happened if only the liberals were not plotting the violence in order to disarm American patriots so that the communists would take over the country. as for me, I take solace that most of the country does not think like the RW on this board.
th

Why? Is the next school shooting going to involve one of the firearms from the Fast & Furious fiasco?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Got it. dead children=Obama.

You are the problem, and certainly not the solution. In your spare time, visit the grieving parents, and explain why their dead children are Obama's fault. They will love you for it.

th

Do you progressives find it more profitable to sell your illegal firearms on the black market when more gun bans and restrictions are in place by utilizing the bodies of dead children to obtain that end?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Eagle, your total disregard of the tragedy which befalls our children week and week and year after year, because of your sick gun fetish, makes you beneath my contempt. We are done. You really aren't even worth putting on ignore. I just have nothing else to say to anyone of your utter lack of compassion and empathy.

Forum List

Back