I get that you don't care

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?
A gun canā€™t kill you.

Really ? Cause thatā€™s what they are specifically designed for .
A gun is an inanimate object. It canā€™t kill you all by itself. You must pull the trigger.

I even took gun training courses, but they didn't teach my guns a damn thing. Just me!

Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

And you can't do that, and we both damn well know it. So bite my crank.

If we're sociopaths then you're a psychopath. Two-faced, manipulative and smug. Your verbal gymnastics doesnt fool anyone, it's obvious where the left and right stand on issues of islamic terrorism and gun control and it's obvious to everyone which side you are on. Waste of time, me trying to point out your own hypocrisy to a psycho like you. Nobody here ever admits to being wrong about anything.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this wouldā€™ve been prevented .
No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

What does the ā€œARā€ mean?

And yes you donā€™t NEED the rifle . But it does make it easier to kill a lot of you have one .
Armalite Rifle. Why do you ask?
what does ar stand for in ar 15 - Google Search
Because many think AR stands for assault rifle or automatic rifle.

Well it is an assault rifle . Itā€™s not fully automatic because the laws prevent that. But it still the same design as of assault weapon right?

There is no such thing as an assault rifle.

If I bean someone on the head with a stick, is it an assault stick?

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?
A gun canā€™t kill you.

I know, right?

I hate when one of my guns jumps up and starts shooting at me and the dogs.

Damn things.

Donā€™t be so sure! When I took my gun safety class the teach showed some vids if careless owners . In one the guys dog shot him. Another the rifle fell as he was checking his target and fired by itself!

You're in a room with a kitten and a loaded 1911 .45, which one is more dangerous?

I once triumphantly pulled a feral kitten out from under my house.

He raced all over my body for awhile with all claws out and after I recovered I said to myself... self? No more of that shit.

So the answer is definitely kitten.

No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

And yes you donā€™t NEED the rifle . But it does make it easier to kill a lot of you have one .

Well it is an assault rifle . Itā€™s not fully automatic because the laws prevent that. But it still the same design as of assault weapon right?

You mean like a billy club?

And what do you mean thereā€™s no such thing as an assault rifle ? You gonna go all gun nerd semantics on me ?

It's you advocating on the side of the Ariande Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages. Y U so pro-Islamic terrorist bro?

I've never posted on "the Ariande Grande concert bombers", ever. Not even the Ariane Grande one. That would be zero pages.

"Y U" make shit up, bra? This thread isn't even about terrorism. It's about sociopathy.

Well, you most certainly exhibited a lack of empathy for those bombing victims, in spades, even.

Linkie? Quotie?

And don't post your proctology report this time, I mean link to an actual post.

Oh, bite me. That thread is buried so deep, and you know it.

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

Prove me wrong or set yourself on fire.

Would you have empathy for him if he were in your front yard flapping about, on fire?

A gun canā€™t kill you.

I know, right?

I hate when one of my guns jumps up and starts shooting at me and the dogs.

Damn things.

Donā€™t be so sure! When I took my gun safety class the teach showed some vids if careless owners . In one the guys dog shot him. Another the rifle fell as he was checking his target and fired by itself!
I sure hope you don't have any guns Timmy, because I strongly suspect you might accidentally shoot yourself.

I've never posted on "the Ariande Grande concert bombers", ever. Not even the Ariane Grande one. That would be zero pages.

"Y U" make shit up, bra? This thread isn't even about terrorism. It's about sociopathy.

Well, you most certainly exhibited a lack of empathy for those bombing victims, in spades, even.

Linkie? Quotie?

There's no such thing, and *I* know it. I know damn well what I've posted and what I haven't.

Would you have empathy for him if he were in your front yard flapping about, on fire?

Psychopaths don't feel empathy

And what do you mean thereā€™s no such thing as an assault rifle ? You gonna go all gun nerd semantics on me ?

Nope. I'm just saying there is no such thing as an assault rifle. It's a made up trigger term to make the masses go wild.
There are no assault swords, baseball bats, slingshots, crossbows, knives or sticks either.
Even though according to the FBI you're four times as likely to be beat to death with bat or hammer than gunned down. Still no assault hammers till it's been used for an assault.

Do you understand this concept?

Last edited:

Nope. I'm just saying there is no such thing as an assault rifle. It's a made up trigger term to make the masses go wild.
There are no assault swords, baseball bats, slingshots, crossbows, knives or sticks either.
Even though according to the FBI you're four times as likely to be beat to death with bat or hammer than gunned down. Still no assault hammers till it's been used for an assault.
Do you understand this concept?

Uh oh, I have refrained from explaining to the leftists, and now I gotta explain assault rifle bcuz Deanna? :uhoh3:

The Nazis designed the first assault rifle. It's an STG-44. (Sturm-Gewehr)

Know what comes after Gewehr? Ruger. (I hope that E is in the right place)

Did not the post immediately after mine directly demonstrate what I just said?

Here's the thing about sociopathy -- they wouldn't NEED to self-identify if they had a conscience. That's entirely voluntary on their part. Yet here they are lining up. That serves to prove the premise of the three-word phrase in the thread title. They just affirmed it. And that points to a societal disease, and the frequency with which they do affirm it tells us how deep it is.

To the extent that we demonstrate the joint is stocked with sociopaths, that tells us who we are. And by "we" I mean "they".

You're a fucking hypocrite and a shameless partisan virtue signaler.

No idea what the fuck a "virtue signaler" is but if only you could actually demonstrate anything you'd have your first what we call "point".

It's you advocating on the side of the Ariande Grande concert bombers for about 100+ pages. Y U so pro-Islamic terrorist bro?

Well that post sure does make you a lying person.

Linkie? Quotie?

Hell no, I don't want to actually watch it. I just want him to, y'know, do the right thing.

Linkie? Quotie?

Hell no, I don't want to actually watch it. I just want him to, y'know, do the right thing.

Oh, go to an Ariana Grande concert.

At that moment, definitely.

Linkie? Quotie?

Oh, go to an Ariana Grande concert.

I see "Ariande's Granny" has migrated the D in her name. Well that's progress of a sort. Can reading comprehension be far behind?

Definition of ASSAULT RIFLE

Is an AR-15 select-fire? no? Do you need a class III license to own one (in America)? no?

It's not an assault rifle, then. You're welcome, and STFU if you don't know and are flapping your cockholster.

Once AGAIN --- as we already established this morning yet here you are expecting different results ---- if that were true you could quote it.

And you can't do that, and we both damn well know it. So bite my crank.

If we're sociopaths then you're a psychopath. Two-faced, manipulative and smug. Your verbal gymnastics doesnt fool anyone, it's obvious where the left and right stand on issues of islamic terrorism and gun control and it's obvious to everyone which side you are on. Waste of time, me trying to point out your own hypocrisy to a psycho like you. Nobody here ever admits to being wrong about anything.

I have no patience for your puerile mass generalization fallacies. I consult NO ONE in my opinions. They are not those of "this group" or "that sect" just because you can't see the world in anything but dichotomous black and white.

Understand?.

The poster claimed I posted content that I didn't, and I already know I didn't, so I challenged him to quote it, KNOWING he can't do it. And he's been flailing ever since. Which is what liars deserve.

PERIOD.

Because you *DO NOT* put words in my mouth and get off without consequences.

Yeah twit the gun the illegal used

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

But a deliberate killing of 17 teens doesnā€™t register with conservatives.
Oh it registered...they are frightened they might lose the blood money from the NRA.

Forum List

Back