I get that you don't care

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?

Yeah twit the gun the illegal used

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

But a deliberate killing of 17 teens doesnā€™t register with conservatives.
untold thousands have been raped and slaughtered by illegals....libs don't care.

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

Look who wants to talk about something else all of a sudden... LOL!!!

Stop the crap you sniveling little runt.

I'm still waiting for liberals to present those common sense gun laws they are always talking about but since liberal common sense is an oxymoron I stopped.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this wouldā€™ve been prevented .

I have never hidden my not caring. The question is, what the fuck do you think you can do about my not caring.

Insults ? Cause you canā€™t make an argument.

Insults ? Cause you canā€™t make an argument.

People make arguments with you constantly and all you do is parrot left loon BS. It's tiresome

Forum List

Back