I get that you don't care

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?

Yeah twit the gun the illegal used

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

But a deliberate killing of 17 teens doesnā€™t register with conservatives.

Stop the crap you sniveling little runt.

Insults ? Cause you canā€™t make an argument.

People make arguments with you constantly and all you do is parrot left loon BS. It's tiresome

And you never reply because you canā€™t argue when called out on you bs .

Yeah twit the gun the illegal used

Right . And trump and the righties made. A big deal about it . An accidental shooting!

People make arguments with you constantly and all you do is parrot left loon BS. It's tiresome

Did an illegal who was not supposed to be here cause Katie's death? Yes or no?

Remember all the libs that gave a damn about Kate ...yeah me neither

You mean that lady who was killed by a gun? Cause some shitty gun owner didnā€™t secure his firearm?
A gun canā€™t kill you.

Really ? Cause thatā€™s what they are specifically designed for .
A gun is an inanimate object. It canā€™t kill you all by itself. You must pull the trigger.

Why not just be honest about it?
View attachment 177606

Wit, if those children were lying at the feet of one of those NRA nuts, in a giant pool of blood, they would start texting their friends about how Obama and Hillary killed them, and none of these would have happened if only the liberals were not plotting the violence in order to disarm American patriots so that the communists would take over the country. as for me, I take solace that most of the country does not think like the RW on this board.

A gun canā€™t kill you.

Really? Not a single one of my many firearms have ever killed anyone. Although some of them date back to several wars, so I can't account for any of the previous owners.

They have however killed a few deer, squirrels, rabbits, coons, and possums. They've also punched a shitload of holes in paper targets.

Yes.

Did some kid shoot up his school killing 17 . Yes or no ?

View attachment 177606

Wit, if those children were lying at the feet of one of those NRA nuts, in a giant pool of blood, they would start texting their friends about how Obama and Hillary killed them, and none of these would have happened if only the liberals were not plotting the violence in order to disarm American patriots so that the communists would take over the country. as for me, I take solace that most of the country does not think like the RW on this board.

Classy. That's what's called "Tap dancing on the backs of the dead."

A gun canā€™t kill you.

A gun is an inanimate object. It canā€™t kill you all by itself. You must pull the trigger.

Whatā€™s your fucking point . A nuke is an inanimate object . Are you kool with Kim
jun having them?

Yes.

Yes or no illegals have killed and raped untold thousandsand
LIBS DONT CARE.....THEY CHEER AND WANT MORE

Yes.

Yes some mentally deranged kid kill 17 innocent victims. He used a gun and likely should have been arrested and evaluated long ago. Many things went wrong, a perfect storm but idiots like you stand on the dead bodies and want to turn the world upside down. It's what leftists do...time and time again

A gun canā€™t kill you.

Whatā€™s your fucking point . A nuke is an inanimate object . Are you kool with Kim
jun having them?
Donā€™t be foolish. You want government to take guns from the law abiding. That has nothing to do with nukes.

The point is silly and I shouldnā€™t have to point this out, but your lacking intelligence requires it, a gun canā€™t kill you by itself. People kill dummy.

View attachment 177606

This is you're not taken serious

Other people's problems. I have enough of my own.
Yes, this is pretty much the GOP platform, in a sentence, isn't it?

Nope. I'll give you the tools and the freedom to solve your own problems. But I won't solve them for you.

It's called "responsibility" and "accountability for one's own actions."
No, it's called an utter lack of basic empathy and understanding, until something happens to you

I'm still waiting for liberals to present those common sense gun laws they are always talking about but since liberal common sense is an oxymoron I stopped.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this wouldā€™ve been prevented .
No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

I'm still waiting for liberals to present those common sense gun laws they are always talking about but since liberal common sense is an oxymoron I stopped.

How about teens not buying assault rifles? How about local police making the call on who gets a gun license ?

These are the laws in Massachusetts. If Florida has them this wouldā€™ve been prevented .
No one is selling assault rifles to teens not leaglly anyway to be an assault rifle it would need to have the option to switch from semi automatic to fully automatic or just have only the full auto option the AR-15 does not have that go into a gun store and tell the owner you want to buy a fully automatic assault weapon and see how far you get. You also don't need an AR-15 to pull off a mass shooting the Gabby Giffords shooter used a glock 19 pistol, the Virginia Tech shooter used glock 19 and walther P22 pistols, Fort Hood shooter used FN Five-seven pistol Smith & Wesson.357 Magnum revolver, you can all the way back the 1991 shooting at a Luby's in Killeen the shooter used glock 17 and ruger P89 pistols.

What does the ā€œARā€ mean?

And yes you donā€™t NEED the rifle . But it does make it easier to kill a lot of you have one .

View attachment 177606

th

Why? Is the next school shooting going to involve one of the firearms from the Fast & Furious fiasco?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 177606

th

Why? Is the next school shooting going to involve one of the firearms from the Fast & Furious fiasco?

*****SMILE*****

:)

One cannot tell.

Forum List

Back