I gave an Illegal a break today....

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
(I was going to say Illegal rapist killer Mexican like I normally do but making a point here)

He came into my year round lodge I am now an Innkeeper in southern Colorado (retired from industrial maintenance, just doing this to keep busy) he was an old guy in town to help build a school the bill was $96 bucks ...he only made $100 cash today (that's all he had) so I only charged him $50.00..

Anyways my point and why I put this in politics:

We can help people individually, but the government here has to be the bad guy, that's what we pay them to do, deport them, build a wall, we must control our borders we can't let people jump ahead of the line just because they can walk here.

Discuss...

I've heard the dad from the Mexican family up the road got deported. Hope he is home for Christmas to be with the little ones.

There was a fellow on the Big Island (Hawaii) that was here illegally and had been here for over 20 years… Married a local woman had a whole flock of kids and was a successful coffee farmer... About 7 or 8 months ago they shipped his ass back to Mexico... I hope he can do it legally and come back... Seemed like a real decent fellar...

There was a fellow on the Big Island (Hawaii) that was here illegally and had been here for over 20 years… Married a local woman had a whole flock of kids and was a successful coffee farmer... About 7 or 8 months ago they shipped his ass back to Mexico... I hope he can do it legally and come back... Seemed like a real decent fellar...

Lol that reminds me of a coworker who would disappear for a few weeks and come back, he got caught shipped back and then snuck back to Chicago, it happened to him like 3 times in two years ago that I was working for the company. One the most hard workering , determined person I met, plus taught me Spanish.

His name was/is Mario.

Forum List

Back